Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 17. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Just added Asia and European Stratums.

Come mine with us!

http://hkc.majorminers.com/

I try European server , but not work
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just added Asia and European Stratums.

Come mine with us!

http://hkc.majorminers.com/
Activity: 164
seems some obsessed troll is trying to destroy this coin think some people need to step outside into the real world

Do you want a Coingen Coin??

HongKongCoin may be the one for you!

Keep minting, Don't stop!!

LOL  Grin

I am all-in.

HKC to da moon!  Grin Grin

屌, 仲有咁多on 9係到掘

Smiley  佢係硬係要戇鳩鳩都無計
Activity: 210
seems some obsessed troll is trying to destroy this coin think some people need to step outside into the real world

LOL  Grin

I am all-in.

屌, 仲有咁多on 9係到掘
Activity: 252

LOL  Grin
Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coin wallets producing wallet addresses using "1" as the first number.

Interestingly, HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 164

This...

Cryptobuddy, you are acting childish and in the process are responsible for hurting the reputation of Hong Kong and Hong Kong people.  You've even spammed the Spaincoin and Aphroditecoin threads.

Pull it together man.  I suggest going forward you try to be more constructive.
I suggested in one of his many threads that he try to help the dev, rather than troll him. But I expect that won't occur.

He also spammed the Greece thread, and the Maza thread too...

Really, he is putting Hong Kong in a very bad light, which is probably the opposite of his supposed intentions. Unless he wants to make it look like Hong Kong is full of ultra nationalistic, crazy people.
Smiley Hong Kong is full of crazy people.  Smiley
A few days ago, I kept asking myself why HongKongCoin dev only planned to distribute 2.5% premined coins to Hong Kong people.

After discovering HKC is extremely likely a Coingen coin, this question can be easily answered.

If HKC is a Coingen coin, there will be no super-blocks containing large amount of coins.

Then the dev has to mint the typical blocks one by one to obtain the premined coins.

Such process is time consuming and cost (need to pay the electricity bill).

Therefore, for a National "coingen" coin, one cannot afford to produce 50% premined coins as other national coins.

At the end, 2.5% is a more practical number.

This...

Cryptobuddy, you are acting childish and in the process are responsible for hurting the reputation of Hong Kong and Hong Kong people.  You've even spammed the Spaincoin and Aphroditecoin threads.

I suggested in one of his many threads that he try to help the dev, rather than troll him. But I expect that won't occur.

Really, he is putting Hong Kong in a very bad light, which is probably the opposite of his supposed intentions. Unless he wants to make it look like Hong Kong is full of ultra nationalistic, crazy people.

Agreed. Nationalistic or xenophobic behavior is strange for a crypto-currency enthusiast IMHO.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

This...

Good news for Miners: Major Miners has upgraded our HongKongCoin Mining Pool to include 4 Global DC Locations.

You can now choose between (U.S. East/U.S. West/Asia/And Europe). http://hkc.majorminers.com/
Activity: 441
Merit: 500
Honestly, I was happy to see someone has exposed the problems of this coin. From the posts in this thread, I can see all HKers hate this coin very much.

Cryptobuddy, thanks for your effort! You are a hero for HK!  Wink

Hong Kong has 7 million+ people. 2 or 3 are posting in this thread. LOL.

BTW, there is a solution to the Faucet problem.

Here's an example of a commercial script. https://www.blocked.com/features.php

I haven't found any open source solutions but probably one can be found.

Eliminating VPNs and Data center address is one way to limit access. There are others.

Team HongKongCoin will NOT SLEEP until a solution is found. You can rest assured of that.

I can tell a fact that your solution cannot stop my method to get giveaways from HKC faucet without limit.

Why? Because I know how to create unlimited amount of temporary real HK-specific IP addresses. ... LOL

So you are a scammer

I am not a scammer. I just want to protect the fame of Hong Kong.  

Furthermore, I just acted to prove the problems of the faucet methods.

Last but not least, I have asked the HKC dev to give his HKC wallet address to me, so that I can send him back all the HKC in my wallet.

Look, the fame of Hong Kong is ruined by you. I am from europe not from asia and personally i am disgusted of your behaviour.
I really hope and i am more than sure that not every Hong Kong people is like you because what you are doing is sad uncomercial, unrespectfull and something to be ashamed of.
The dev had not made anything yet against hong kong people but how you are behaving is affecting your reputation and hong kong people reputation if there, people are like you.

This...

I am doing constructive thing for Hong Kong. All the HK bitcointalk members understand this very well.

Really???  Who chose you to represent ALL Hong Kong people?  I'd love for some other HK'ers, besides the few already in this thread, to come and support your ridiculous and childish behaviour.

I sure as hell would not want someone from my country claiming they represent ALL of us. 

You sir, are acting crazy and undermining your stated goals of protecting Hong Kong.  You still haven't explained why you're spamming other unrelated threads with your whinging.  I'm sure everyone on those threads really appreciates your disrespectful behaviour.
Honestly, I was happy to see someone has exposed the problems of this coin. From the posts in this thread, I can see all HKers hate this coin very much.

Eliminating VPNs and Data center address is one way to limit access. There are others.

Team HongKongCoin will NOT SLEEP until a solution is found. You can rest assured of that.

I can tell a fact that your solution cannot stop my method to get giveaways from HKC faucet without limit.

Why? Because I know how to create unlimited amount of temporary real HK-specific IP addresses. ... LOL

So you are a scammer

Last but not least, I have asked the HKC dev to give his HKC wallet address to me, so that I can send him back all the HKC in my wallet.

Look, the fame of Hong Kong is ruined by you. I am from europe not from asia and personally i am disgusted of your behaviour.
I really hope and i am more than sure that not every Hong Kong people is like you because what you are doing is sad uncomercial, unrespectfull and something to be ashamed of.
The dev had not made anything yet against hong kong people but how you are behaving is affecting your reputation and hong kong people reputation if there, people are like you.

This...

I am doing constructive thing for Hong Kong. All the HK bitcointalk members understand this very well.
Activity: 686

Can you see that HK people in Bitcointalk all support me?  IF I ruin the fame of HK, no HK people will support me.  LOL

Well i see 2 or 3 of your friends helping you to spam the whole forum with your shit. and i see at least 50 miners supporting the coin by mining it.
And yes your obsession is disgusting and what means does it have when everybody outside of hong kong will think that you there are some insane people?
Be the part of the community not the one who is disrespecting everyone else
Activity: 441

So you are a scammer

This...

So you are a scammer

Can you see that HK people in Bitcointalk all support me?  IF I ruin the fame of HK, no HK people will support me.  LOL
Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

100K HKC BOUNTY FOR TRANSLATION.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

Cryptobuddy,

Now you are looking like a fool.  You said if the Dev opened up and addressed your concerns you would support the coin.

The only way forward is collaboration. 

HongKongCoin,

You should add a forum to the mainpage and work with HK'ers to address issues with the coin in a civil and constructive manner.  Only if HK'ers have a hand in developing HKC going forward will the coin have a chance to be successful. 

Makes sense. This is an open community project. So far there hasn't been much helpful collaboration coming, but I'm sure the dev would appreciate any help he can get.
Activity: 686

So you are a scammer

Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

100K HKC BOUNTY FOR TRANSLATION.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

Cryptobuddy,

Now you are looking like a fool.  You said if the Dev opened up and addressed your concerns you would support the coin.

The only way forward is collaboration. 

HongKongCoin,

You should add a forum to the mainpage and work with HK'ers to address issues with the coin in a civil and constructive manner.  Only if HK'ers have a hand in developing HKC going forward will the coin have a chance to be successful. 

Please read my statements in my previous thread careful. I have said .. "with evidence". Unfortunately, HKC dev could not provide any evidence.
Pages:
Jump to: