Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 20. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
對D咁嘅dev, 何須尊重!

Eng translation: Why do I need showing respect to this fxxking project and dev!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is an English language forum. For people who are so interested in Respect, try following the rules and customs of your host BitCoinTalk.

Those who don't give respect don't get respect.

Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

100K HKC BOUNTY FOR TRANSLATION.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

You want me to help you this fxxking project? You go and eat shit! 食屎啦你!
Activity: 164
 你鹵味, 返去飲你D三鹿奶粉! Grin
Hongkongcoin, you don't represent Hong Kong at all. Go back and drink your fake milk!

You don't get to decide who makes altcoins.

You can either mine or invest - or not.

But you don't get to decide.

Understand?

The market will decide.
Hongkongcoin, you don't represent Hong Kong at all. Go back and drink your fake milk!

You cannot decide my right make my coin. I will fight for my right. you can either help or leave.
屌你老味....你以為自己走數好撚威威咩?
查實係你係現實冇人理鳩你....要係網絡世界搵存在感
好撚心你拿撚拿林找左條數佢啦
你條仆街成日又係到推Post.....都唔知你係嬲屌定點撚樣
如果你唔找數好撚話唔好聽到你有仔個日我諗呢個post去撚到
一年之期已到"屌admin屎忽"快d入黎叫聲契爺(2046)
到時你個仔問你...阿爸你知唔知有個仆街走數俾人追足30年呀?
咁你會點呀.....我諗你條撚樣會好自豪講......個仆街就係我啦
萬一咁唔好彩你個仔又有份追數...咁你會叫你個仔做契爺定阿仔先?
屌你個死仆街...唔找數潛水我就見得多姐
好似你咁撚厚面皮....死都要出黎嬲人地屌你真係第一次見
你個仆街....而家係你唔撚找數...仲要我地保證唔撚再惡意推post
你係咪on9架?仲要大撚聲兼夾惡話玩到人地喊
我好驚驚你好撚威威呀...而家我同你講你找撚左數我都照推post呀仆街
玩到我喊呀笨撚柒

You cannot decide my right make my coin. I will fight for my right. you can either help or leave.
Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

巴打 我留意左你好耐
你真係好幽默

我自問都算個ok幽默既人 但係你幽默感比我真係高十幾二十倍

錯 應該係100倍先岩

估唔到我係呢個post竟然見識到你既威力

我真係笑到爆左肚 依家一路打字一路撿返d腸呀內臟呀腎呀

塞返落個肚到

你有冇諗過未來幾個月去紅館開棟篤笑?

廣東話都唔識,學乜人搞HongKongcoin!   
紙腰框常sin kai fa的姐撚卵tie,桶樣多的油涼,cher撚比以前跑得更遠
省姐撚,撚呔撚!
優ka姣馬卵tie
唉...
你既然問到
我就認真答你
首先,咩係「初弒」?
初次弒父,弒母?你明唔明弒字點解?
仲有個「魂」字又同「初弒」有咩關係?
你老母個靈魂初次俾你殺左?
最重要既一點係,點解要加個「。」係中間?
總結你個名唔單只on9,仲1999,九唔答八
唔好講個型字,柒字都談不上
廣東話都唔識,學乜人搞HongKongcoin!   
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

I really want to "deal" it ..... LOL

But I can't.
Because I love Hong Kong, I try my best to protect Hong Kong's fame.

What I tried hard to do is to prove that your HKC has fundamental problems.

I won't allow any fake HongKong cryptocoins to enter Hong Kong.

YOU ARE LYING AND STEALING AND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO PROTECT HONG KONG? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HONG KONG. YOU HAVE MADE HONG KONG LOOK LIKE SHIT. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT ME STEALING. YOU ARE LYING TO PROTECT HONG KONG'S HONOR? THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

YOU ARE SHIT!

I didn't tell any lie. I did not say HKC "is" a Coingen Coin. I just provided evidence, and have said that HKC is "extremely likely" a Coingen coin. I just let other people judge.

YOU FOUND NO EVIDENCE. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND DEVELOPMENT. YOU LIED ABOUT UNDERSTANDING DEVELOPMENT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR. YOU SHOULD NOT REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU ARE SHIT

Other experts in Bitcointalk will know whether I am a liar or not .. LOL 

But seem like, other experts here also support my analysis .. LOL  Grin

WHAT EXPERT SUPPORTS YOUR ANALYSIS, THAT BLOCK TIME IS HARD TO CHANGE. YOU WILL NOT ADMIT TO YOUR LIES. YOU ONLY MAKE YOURSELF LOOK WORSE. YOU ARE WITHOUT HONOR. YOU CANNOT REPRESENT HONG KONG.
HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

Haha.. I am really too busy.. I took a few day off (annual leave) to save Hong Kong from this HKC.

I still have several programs waiting me to complete.

Doesn't sound like a very relaxing way to spend days off!  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Because I love Hong Kong, I try my best to protect Hong Kong's fame.

What I tried hard to do is to prove that your HKC has fundamental problems.

I won't allow any fake HongKong cryptocoins to enter Hong Kong.

YOU ARE LYING AND STEALING AND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO PROTECT HONG KONG? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HONG KONG. YOU HAVE MADE HONG KONG LOOK LIKE SHIT. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT ME STEALING. YOU ARE LYING TO PROTECT HONG KONG'S HONOR? THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

YOU ARE SHIT!

I didn't tell any lie. I did not say HKC "is" a Coingen Coin. I just provided evidence, and have said that HKC is "extremely likely" a Coingen coin. I just let other people judge.

YOU FOUND NO EVIDENCE. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND DEVELOPMENT. YOU LIED ABOUT UNDERSTANDING DEVELOPMENT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR. YOU SHOULD NOT REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU ARE SHIT

Other experts in Bitcointalk will know whether I am a liar or not .. LOL 

But seem like, other experts here also support my analysis .. LOL  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: