Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 18. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Honestly, I was happy to see someone has exposed the problems of this coin. From the posts in this thread, I can see all HKers hate this coin very much.

Cryptobuddy, thanks for your effort! You are a hero for HK!  Wink

Hong Kong has 7 million+ people. 2 or 3 are posting in this thread. LOL.

BTW, there is a solution to the Faucet problem.

Here's an example of a commercial script. https://www.blocked.com/features.php

I haven't found any open source solutions but probably one can be found.

Eliminating VPNs and Data center address is one way to limit access. There are others.

Team HongKongCoin will NOT SLEEP until a solution is found. You can rest assured of that.

I can tell a fact that your solution cannot stop my method to get giveaways from HKC faucet without limit.

Why? Because I know how to create unlimited amount of temporary real HK-specific IP addresses. ... LOL

So you are a scammer

I am not a scammer. I just want to protect the fame of Hong Kong.  

Furthermore, I just acted to prove the problems of the faucet methods.

Last but not least, I have asked the HKC dev to give his HKC wallet address to me, so that I can send him back all the HKC in my wallet.
Activity: 441
Merit: 500
Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

100K HKC BOUNTY FOR TRANSLATION.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

Cryptobuddy,

Now you are looking like a fool.  You said if the Dev opened up and addressed your concerns you would support the coin.

The only way forward is collaboration. 

HongKongCoin,

You should add a forum to the mainpage and work with HK'ers to address issues with the coin in a civil and constructive manner.  Only if HK'ers have a hand in developing HKC going forward will the coin have a chance to be successful. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Honestly, I was happy to see someone has exposed the problems of this coin. From the posts in this thread, I can see all HKers hate this coin very much.

Eliminating VPNs and Data center address is one way to limit access. There are others.

Team HongKongCoin will NOT SLEEP until a solution is found. You can rest assured of that.

I can tell a fact that your solution cannot stop my method to get giveaways from HKC faucet without limit.

Why? Because I know how to create unlimited amount of temporary real HK-specific IP addresses. ... LOL

So you are a scammer

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Cryptobuddy, thanks for your effort! You are a hero for HK!  Wink

Hi Irene,

Thanks for your sweet words and supports. I just do what a HK guy, particularly having such cryptocoin knowledge, should do for HK.

Aww...I think I see romance brewing! That's sweet  Grin

Hi Irene,

Thanks for your sweet words and supports. I just do what a HK guy, particularly having such cryptocoin knowledge, should do for HK.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

A summary of today's posting so far:  Grin

Country Coins should be made in their own Countries.

Totally agreed! LOL  Grin

Or otherwise, one needs to be super smart.

1) Having a good knowledge of what people need in that country;
2) Seriously making a good cryptocoin (not a coin extremely similar to a Coingen coin);
3) Having an excellent fair plan to distribute 50% or more premined coins among people in that country.
A summary of today's posting so far:  Grin

Smiley nice faucet
Don't keep on changing your IP and get all the coins  Cry Cry Cry

In fact, one can keep changing your IP to get more coins from this stupid faucet.
Activity: 82
As a HKer, faucet quality and coingen fact is not important for me.

AUR and SPA they all exist for some reasons: for the local people, save the economy, etc.

I don't see any value and meaning HKC is carrying with.

The time for meme coin is over. Angry

I, another HKer, totally agree with you.

This coin serves no purpose to HK. It just steals the name of HK Angry
Activity: 126
Smiley nice faucet
Don't keep on changing your IP and get all the coins  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 182
As a HKer, faucet quality and coingen fact is not important for me.

AUR and SPA they all exist for some reasons: for the local people, save the economy, etc.

I don't see any value and meaning HKC is carrying with.

The time for meme coin is over. Angry
Activity: 164
I can also go out to take a few HK only real-time video clips.

Is this simple enough? I am living in HK at this moment.. LOL

Maybe you should go outside. You don't seem to have a life.

IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY INSIDE, THEN ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. OR ARE YOU SCARED! PUSSYCAT.

HongKongCoin dev,

Don't pretend to be born in HK anymore because you could not provide any evidence.

Without any evidence, I won't accept your offer.

You are just a liar.

From now on, I won't accept any evidence from you anymore. Otherwise, I may have just given you a chance to create some fake evidence tomorrow.

You really have no shame. You have already ruined your reputation on bitcointalk, and you continue to keep digging further.

HAHA... Time will tell who is telling truth!
Activity: 109
Cryptobuddy has not provided any evidence that he's from Hong Kong.

Either post the evidence or quit whining.

LOL.. I am not making any Hong Kong Cryptocoin.. therefore I don't need to provide any evidence.

Sure you do. Since you represent Hong Kong and you alone get to decide what cryptocoins are used there, you should PROVE that you really are from Hong Kong.

You've been caught stealing from the faucets using all kinds of 'privacy options' so it's safe to assume you spend a lot of time covering up your tracks and your true identity.

Man, you could be ANYBODY from ANYWHERE in the world.

I would feel much better if you uploaded your fingerprints and any National ID cards as well as credit card information so we (the community) can examine the documents.

If we (the HongKongCoin global community) decide that you really are from Hong Kong, maybe we'll send you 1 HKC.  Grin

I can open my TV, take a short video, and show you a number of Hong Kong ONLY TV channels.. I can do this if you want.
A kind of real time evidence.

There's no need. I'm willing to take your word for it.  Grin

I think you're just an angry man who really loves Hong Kong and really hates HongKongCoin.

I think the dev is a nice guy who made a coin that's a tribute to Hong Kong.

At some point the two of you may see eye to eye, but it's the nature of Man to seek conflict, so I can't be sure.
I can also go out to take a few HK only real-time video clips.

Is this simple enough? I am living in HK at this moment.. LOL

Maybe you should go outside. You don't seem to have a life.

IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY INSIDE, THEN ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. OR ARE YOU SCARED! PUSSYCAT.
Pages:
Jump to: