Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 103. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If we fix the hard fork problem, then I am hosting a supernode for the coin
I have 4kH/s i will put towards a consensus on this if a client is released...

Jacob
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Here here no auto hold it is. Let it be so.  Fish
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
why don't we fork again undoing the damage the hard fork did? As in not locking up new blocks for a year?

https://nutocracy.herokuapp.com/arguments/29

Well it looks like the tribe has spoken or in this case a classroom full of nut fondlers, no Auto-HODL would be the best Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why don't we fork again undoing the damage the hard fork did? As in not locking up new blocks for a year?

https://nutocracy.herokuapp.com/arguments/29
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Is there an issue with the optiminer pool? Page is alive again. But now I have an other problem since then.
I get only invalid share since 1h. Also the pool hashrate is decreasing.
Others too?

Hello, i can confirm the problem, by me is the same Wink Huh Huh

yes, nothing but boos

Working fine now.
Is there an issue with the optiminer pool? Page is alive again. But now I have an other problem since then.
Others too?

yes, nothing but boos
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Others too?

A restart isn't going to happen since so many coins out there being hodled or otherwise. Fixing the nutocracy fork wouldn't help much, in fact it may hurt more since we will have mined coins and hodled coins on the exchanges at the same time. Flooding the market... price 1 sat.

Better to just leave it alone as a failed experiment. Move on to other things or launch a new coin with this codebase.. minus the autohodl of course..

ok, given the choice between walking away (failed experiment) and removing the autohodl and taking a chance at the markets, why would you walk away?  what's the worst that could happen?

I like the idea of relaunching with hodl tokens given for original hodl coins.  so you give them out for a year while people switch over, so what?

Or just a takeover and get rid of the auto-hodl.  All good ideas.  What I'd really love to hear is a statement from Freetrade, either "so long and thanks for all the fish" or "stand by, something coming soon."  That's not a lot to ask is it?

Still HODLing! Last news was the Fuzzbawls was working a bit on the wallet miner and had the optimized miner working on some processors on windows, and not on others. I've no objection to a relaunch or change. Any change would be an improvement as things are so quiet. I don't have a lot of time to put into it. I'll help with fixing the bug with the term deposit that I mentioned earlier. It would be a good idea to get the optimized wallet miner running first so that pools don't dominate. You'll need to drag Yobit along too for any fork.
Thank you.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Others too?
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
do yo have any news or update with the wallet miner? Thank you in advance. Fish

Same as last time really: My intention and purpose was to make optiminer's code contributions compatible with the way releases are made. Unfortunately there are issues with windows OS and some CPU architectures that I cannot debug due to me not having a CPU that supports AVX2.

AFAIK, the bounty to integrate optiminer's improved hashing into the wallet's miner is still available, but nobody has stepped up in quite some time.
I'm surprised that with all the talk of undoing the 1yr TD requirement and/or a takeover/fork that there hasn't been much activity on Nutocray for this.

I checked earlier today that there IS a motion to undo the 1yr TD requirement, so maybe those in favor of such a reversion should jump on that.
Fuzz thanks I ll  put the link up to the Nutocracy site  https://nutocracy.herokuapp.com/ and do yo have any news or update with the wallet miner? Thank you in advance. Fish
Activity: 750
I'm surprised that with all the talk of undoing the 1yr TD requirement and/or a takeover/fork that there hasn't been much activity on Nutocray for this.

I checked earlier today that there IS a motion to undo the 1yr TD requirement, so maybe those in favor of such a reversion should jump on that.
Thank you Freetrade very cool of you to be on board.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
A restart isn't going to happen since so many coins out there being hodled or otherwise. Fixing the nutocracy fork wouldn't help much, in fact it may hurt more since we will have mined coins and hodled coins on the exchanges at the same time. Flooding the market... price 1 sat.

Better to just leave it alone as a failed experiment. Move on to other things or launch a new coin with this codebase.. minus the autohodl of course..

ok, given the choice between walking away (failed experiment) and removing the autohodl and taking a chance at the markets, why would you walk away?  what's the worst that could happen?

I like the idea of relaunching with hodl tokens given for original hodl coins.  so you give them out for a year while people switch over, so what?

Or just a takeover and get rid of the auto-hodl.  All good ideas.  What I'd really love to hear is a statement from Freetrade, either "so long and thanks for all the fish" or "stand by, something coming soon."  That's not a lot to ask is it?

Still HODLing! Last news was the Fuzzbawls was working a bit on the wallet miner and had the optimized miner working on some processors on windows, and not on others. I've no objection to a relaunch or change. Any change would be an improvement as things are so quiet. I don't have a lot of time to put into it. I'll help with fixing the bug with the term deposit that I mentioned earlier. It would be a good idea to get the optimized wallet miner running first so that pools don't dominate. You'll need to drag Yobit along too for any fork.
Activity: 756

but after 1sat price it will recover!
So let's make a anti-autohodl fork Wink

How's that going ? Lol

I'm pretty sure you would need to contact Fuzzbawls & arrange something then as his services were employed by FreeTrade to maintain the code for HODLcoin whenever need be.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

but after 1sat price it will recover!
So let's make a anti-autohodl fork Wink

Jump to: