Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 107. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Below is a forward looking growth chart showing each and every term deposit's unlocked value, as well as its effect on available supply. The chart starts (on the left side) from right now, and continues for a one year period.

And this is a look at how matured/immature term deposits have effected the available supply:

On the left: the percentage of the currently available supply that has come from ALREADY matured term deposits and the resulting number of coins.
On the right: the percentage of the currently available supply that is actively (immature) locked in term deposits and the total number of coins those deposits will result in one matured.

There have already been over 10k term deposits that have matured, contributing ~2.5m coins to the currently available supply.

GREAT CHART!!!!!! surely answer the "how many coins already mature" question.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Hello
Can someone help.
When I try to open my wallet it says 7 weeks out of date and no block source available?
Should I reinstall the wallet?
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Below is a forward looking growth chart showing each and every term deposit's unlocked value, as well as its effect on available supply. The chart starts (on the left side) from right now, and continues for a one year period.

And this is a look at how matured/immature term deposits have effected the available supply:

On the left: the percentage of the currently available supply that has come from ALREADY matured term deposits and the resulting number of coins.
On the right: the percentage of the currently available supply that is actively (immature) locked in term deposits and the total number of coins those deposits will result in one matured.

There have already been over 10k term deposits that have matured, contributing ~2.5m coins to the currently available supply.
when will be first locked be released

Most likely late January or early February 2017 when the early adopter HODL start maturing.

Heck probably some already maturing - assuming those term deposits that were less than 1 year.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
when will be first locked be released
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So the question that has probably been on a fair few peoples minds is what will happen when the highest percentage intrest coins start becoming unlocked and have matured, the market will be flooded with HODL that doesn't require it to be locked up thus making mining pointless since there will be so many in circulation the price will most probably have a major correction.

That is what I worry about as well. Before the one year lock we all could pick how long to keep the deposit for and this enabled us to sell and buy and different times. Now with the 1 year lock we all will be selling at the same time which will see a massive influx in the supply of hodl and I am not so sure that is very good for the demand unless many people hold and buy more then wait a bit then sell off slowly. Let us hope people have the sense to do that.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
but when I mine a block, the wallet auto hold my coin and invest it with 365 days plan. I don't want it. how I cancel this command, I don't command that.

Its a "feature" of this coin  Wink You cant change auto hodl.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
but when I mine a block, the wallet auto hold my coin and invest it with 365 days plan. I don't want it. how I cancel this command, I don't command that.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I don't want to interest, just mining, but the wallet auto ivest my block with year plan, how I fix it?
Thats how it works. welcome
Activity: 20
I don't want to interest, just mining, but the wallet auto ivest my block with year plan, how I fix it?
I've heard back from optiminer. He's a little busy to investigate the problems with getting the optimized miner working for Win64/Linux64 wallet software, but he's happy to relinquish the full bounty (20,000 HODL) to anyone who can build on his work and get it working. There's a good chance it's just a one-line fix, but it's not my area so I can't address it myself.

Unfortunately the coin really cannot move forward until this is resolved, as all the mining power is in a single pool currently.

HODL 1 year Term Deposit is down to 600% now.

Long live Nutoshi.

Thanks for the reply, we have what I would call several large problems in front of us, if this is the problem you consider the most important we can work on this first. We have established the fact that you cant fix it, i cant. So we need Optiminer or someone of that level to fix this. We need to pay them for this work. We need btc to add to the Bounty if we offer Opt 500 cash for a few hours work or we add it to the 20k bounty, wonder if that would change his mind. Do we have any community funds in btc? If not we need someone to set up as a trusted collector of the funds and start asking in the thread. We will all need to donate a little but the community of Hodl is large and it should be possible to collect up some BTC quick to help out. 
Activity: 750
As the standing Repository and Release maintainer, I'd like to once again add that all the current commits leading up to (and including) the optimized miner can be found at https://github.com/Fuzzbawls/HOdlcoin/tree/2016_Miner_Improvements

If you would like to incorporate any fixes/patches, please branch off of that. Pre-compiled binary files won't be accepted in any way.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
I've heard back from optiminer. He's a little busy to investigate the problems with getting the optimized miner working for Win64/Linux64 wallet software, but he's happy to relinquish the full bounty (20,000 HODL) to anyone who can build on his work and get it working. There's a good chance it's just a one-line fix, but it's not my area so I can't address it myself.

Unfortunately the coin really cannot move forward until this is resolved, as all the mining power is in a single pool currently.

HODL 1 year Term Deposit is down to 600% now.

Long live Nutoshi.

Activity: 578
If Freetrade wont say, or do anything we need a takeover or we will all loose all our funds. There I said it. Takeover ?

It's Thanksgiving week in the US so let's give Freetrade sometimes to respond.
It does not take much time to look up a user to see their stats on when they last made a post and when they were last active (i.e. logged in). FreeTrade last made a post on 1 November 2016. He last logged in on 21 November 2016. Honestly, you can hold your breath if you want, but if he wanted to address the community's concerns, he would have.
If Freetrade wont say, or do anything we need a takeover or we will all loose all our funds. There I said it. Takeover ?

It's Thanksgiving week in the US so let's give Freetrade sometimes to respond.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So the question that has probably been on a fair few peoples minds is what will happen when the highest percentage intrest coins start becoming unlocked and have matured, the market will be flooded with HODL that doesn't require it to be locked up thus making mining pointless since there will be so many in circulation the price will most probably have a major correction.
Activity: 5
Freetrade left...
It was not a completely unexpected outcome. Sad

Yes, sadly.
I liked the project but the 1-year-thing, was maybe not the best idea.

One year in crypto-land is a damn long time.

But maybe the project survive.
Lets hope the best.

did he say he was leaving somewhere?  slack or something?

In his last few posts he implied that if nobody can get the new miner working then the HODL project might be failing. However, he hasn't said he is abandoning it yet, he simply isn't very active any longer. An inactive dev is a red flag for any project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Freetrade left...

Yes, sadly.

Lets hope the best.

did he say he was leaving somewhere?  slack or something?
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Freetrade left...

Yes, sadly.

Lets hope the best.
Jump to: