Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 106. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
just downloaded the wallet and only 5 connections? is this working or am i on the wrong coin side?

sorry for being a newbie

It's not broken just because of 5 connections. I often see only between 4-7 active connections and mine has always kept sync without error. hodl on!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
just downloaded the wallet and only 5 connections? is this working or am i on the wrong coin side?

sorry for being a newbie
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Looks like I was not informed that HODL exchanges were switched, so my explorer was not correctly indexing price. I have now updated it to use yobit as the primary price tracker.

hodl.presstab.pw

thanks!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Is HODL still alive?

I do hodl but not this one. As Im out, its dead. Dont follow coins Im not in.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
The online game must see this coin !!

600% !!

Rise the drop rate of items 600% !!

from wan.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
What happened to http://hodl.optiminer.pl/  again ?  Huh Huh

Look like it's down again - no connection whatsoever.

It's up again! The pool had problems connecting to the hodlcoin server.  Angry I do not fully understand what happened... only a fresh setup repaired things.  Embarrassed

Thanks.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

It's up again! The pool had problems connecting to the hodlcoin server.  Angry I do not fully understand what happened... only a fresh setup repaired things.  Embarrassed
Activity: 86

Activity: 126
Activity: 86
I've heard back from optiminer. He's a little busy to investigate the problems with getting the optimized miner working for Win64/Linux64 wallet software, but he's happy to relinquish the full bounty (20,000 HODL) to anyone who can build on his work and get it working. There's a good chance it's just a one-line fix, but it's not my area so I can't address it myself.

Unfortunately the coin really cannot move forward until this is resolved, as all the mining power is in a single pool currently.

HODL 1 year Term Deposit is down to 600% now.

Long live Nutoshi.

Thanks for the reply, we have what I would call several large problems in front of us, if this is the problem you consider the most important we can work on this first. We have established the fact that you cant fix it, i cant. So we need Optiminer or someone of that level to fix this. We need to pay them for this work. We need btc to add to the Bounty if we offer Opt 500 cash for a few hours work or we add it to the 20k bounty, wonder if that would change his mind. Do we have any community funds in btc? If not we need someone to set up as a trusted collector of the funds and start asking in the thread. We will all need to donate a little but the community of Hodl is large and it should be possible to collect up some BTC quick to help out. 

Do we have anyone working on this? If so, can we get an ETA on when it's done?
Jump to: