Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 16. (Read 542216 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm sure it will have higher price in ~15 days when block reward go from 400 to 8 coins. 50 sat is very very cheap. I think we will have 4 digit price, maybe 5 in peak  Shocked if not, well at 50 sat is 0.001 btc loss lol

i think it's dead, it was even delisted, no more hope, i sold mine at 300s

Delisted from mintpal, all trades are on cryptsy now. I sold mine at 250, bought back at 30-40 during crash Cheesy It still have significant mining support, I can mine and dump if I want to and still make nice profit. So I don't think it's dead yet, I see a nice potential for growth. We'll see in couple weeks 
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
I'm sure it will have higher price in ~15 days when block reward go from 400 to 8 coins. 50 sat is very very cheap. I think we will have 4 digit price, maybe 5 in peak  Shocked if not, well at 50 sat is 0.001 btc loss lol

i think it's dead, it was even delisted, no more hope, i sold mine at 300s
I'm sure it will have higher price in ~15 days when block reward go from 400 to 8 coins. 50 sat is very very cheap. I think we will have 4 digit price, maybe 5 in peak  Shocked if not, well at 50 sat is 0.001 btc loss lol
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
It is a pity it went down, i have 1k coins left somewhere but not even worth to search for it... Sad
42tx block explorer is down for me  Sad

on the other hand, buy support on cryprsty looks good  Cool
Correct. Contacted via their website, email, and PM here.
Anyone got any payouts from them?

Hey chungenhung,

I've contacted zhpool and asked them to follow up on this with us or me directly - I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I've pointed out that we list them on the heavyco.in site, if they have gone quiet on their members it's not appropriate for us to list them there.

Hopefully they will get in touch and we can figure out what's happening.

Cheers,
M
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
anyone know how to contact zhpool?

Hey chungenhung,

I've seen you talking about zhpool - what's your experience? Have they gone silent on miners and not paying out shares?

A quick update for everyone - Heavychain.info has gotten in touch and let me know they're having some technical problems which they are working on. No immediate timeline, but they are working on getting the block explorer back up and have offered to share the explorer code if anyone else wants to add their own block explorer to the ecosystem.

Cheers,
M
Correct. Contacted via their website, email, and PM here.
Anyone got any payouts from them?

Hey chungenhung,

I've seen you talking about zhpool - what's your experience? Have they gone silent on miners and not paying out shares?

A quick update for everyone - Heavychain.info has gotten in touch and let me know they're having some technical problems which they are working on. No immediate timeline, but they are working on getting the block explorer back up and have offered to share the explorer code if anyone else wants to add their own block explorer to the ecosystem.

Cheers,
M

We're around 80 million coins now.

Does anybody know about how many more coins will be mined and how much longer before minting is over?  Just a rough estimate since I know it's all done by voting with Heavy.

Thanks!

13'500 blocks until end of limit phase, so 13500 blocks * 450 (est coins per block) = 6'075'000 coins (rough estimated remaining coins in limit phase)
+ 10'000'000 coins in sustain phase in next 4,7- 38 years.

Limit phase ends in 13500 blocks * 2 min/block = 18 days
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

We're around 80 million coins now.

Does anybody know about how many more coins will be mined and how much longer before minting is over?  Just a rough estimate since I know it's all done by voting with Heavy.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Can someone give me nodes? Wallet can`t synchronizated
Hey guys,

Thought I'd share this - a new interview with our very own Keccak512 & Nomisugi:

http://bitcoinist.net/interview-with-heavycoin-developer/

Cheers,
M
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Devs, how much longer does Heavy have before it's done mining?

I thought by now it would have been done.  I was hoping for the lower limit for the total coins supply.

Hoping the next update will have something the masses want, like anon, SMS, etc.  I know a lot of that is mere gimmicks but if that's what investors want they should get it.

Until then I hope the inflation and dilution is set to end soon.  Before we hit 100 million coins.

Cheers!
Why is there a Razor coin (RZR) block explorer on heavychain.info link from OP?

Yeah I noticed that yesterday also.

Not sure what the deal is, I've pointed it out to Keccak.

Cheers,
M
Why is there a Razor coin (RZR) block explorer on heavychain.info link from OP?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Why dump, easy with mintpal out of picture most players sow chance to do a huge short...... mintpal had 80+% trade in HVC
And be sure that big player can dump with no profit at all, because he know he has most HVC and will rebay cheaper now

Also so far HVC was very profitable to mine ~40% of miners dumped all time of mining

Thanks for the explanation but I still don't see how mintpal delisting dropped the price 90%. 

But I'm glad it did cause I was trying to buy some at 300 and couldn't find enough coins for sale.  Now I got plenty.  lol.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
Why dump, easy with mintpal out of picture most players sow chance to do a huge short...... mintpal had 80+% trade in HVC
And be sure that big player can dump with no profit at all, because he know he has most HVC and will rebay cheaper now

Also so far HVC was very profitable to mine ~40% of miners dumped all time of mining
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
The price is reflection of mintpal and not miners dumping, votes are going down as soon price fall, the big miner that was dumpig and voting 1024 is gone... he alone was holding 15-20% of all the HVC but I presume he dumped all long time ago

So why would mintpal be dumping and not Cryptsy, I don't understand? 

And why would a big holder dump now and now at say 300?  If you're a big holder you wait until the price rebounds you don't dump after it's worthless. 

There must be a better explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
The price is reflection of mintpal and not miners dumping, votes are going down as soon price fall, the big miner that was dumpig and voting 1024 is gone... he alone was holding 15-20% of all the HVC but I presume he dumped all long time ago
Pages:
Jump to: