Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 19. (Read 542216 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Please fix block explorer.

Hey fredeq,

You mean heavychain.info yeah? I didn't realise they were down until you pointed it out.

Let me reach out to them and see if they can let us know what's happening.

Cheers,
M
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Hey folks,

Quick one tonight.

I'm speaking to a journalist and trying to give them a more concise list of not why Heavycoin is *good* but why Heavycoin may be *interesting* for them.

Here's a quick list, if anyone would like to add, remove or elaborate on these points please share - miners particularly I would really appreciate your feedback:

- Standard block time for new generation alts @ ~2mins

- "ASIC resistant" looks good and looks like it will hold up against the new wave of scrypt & x11 ASIC's that are being released on the market.

- voting has been an interesting experiment, we're about one third of the way through the second phase right now

- With recent news of Dogecoin foundation problems, Flutter coin devs leaving the project, Mintpal vericoin hacking etc - we could be accused of being a little boring by these standards - we are in a "settling in" phase and maybe we are a little boring at the moment, but everything is stable and kicking along as far as I can see.

- 51BTC's promotion is underway, transaction volume in the first five days of this promotion is in the area of 2,000,000HVC

Any thoughts you guys would like to share would be welcome.

Cheers,
M

+ low power consumption, less heat, saving hardware.. it's important during summer
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hey folks,

Quick one tonight.

I'm speaking to a journalist and trying to give them a more concise list of not why Heavycoin is *good* but why Heavycoin may be *interesting* for them.

Here's a quick list, if anyone would like to add, remove or elaborate on these points please share - miners particularly I would really appreciate your feedback:

- "ASIC resistant" looks good and looks like it will hold up against the new wave of scrypt & x11 ASIC's that are being released on the market.

- voting has been an interesting experiment, we're about one third of the way through the second phase right now

- With recent news of Dogecoin foundation problems, Flutter coin devs leaving the project, Mintpal vericoin hacking etc - we could be accused of being a little boring by these standards - we are in a "settling in" phase and maybe we are a little boring at the moment, but everything is stable and kicking along as far as I can see.

- 51BTC's promotion is underway, transaction volume in the first five days of this promotion is in the area of 2,000,000HVC

Cheers,
M

Just wanted to say, I appreciate your effort! Smiley
Hey folks,

Quick one tonight.

Cheers,
M
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
mystery miner/pool was only down for a day, I guess

Pool hash rates and miners
pool
rate (Mh/s)*
Oh, by the way:

The results we’ve seen on the GTX 750 Ti are pretty interesting; it seems that the most power efficient algorithms are Fugue256 and HEFTY1 with the new Fresh algorithm following close by with the same power usage as Qubit. The worst performing crypto algorithms on GTX 750 Ti are the Groestl-based ones and the X-ones are pretty much in the middle.

Did I miss @HeavycoinNews tweeting about this?   Undecided

Argh! I dropped the ball on this! will be posted on @HeavycoinNews tonight - thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers,
M
Hi.
It was me that sent 2k HVC to that address.
Feel free to donate to whatever charity you would like. Smiley

P.S. I like your positive thinking,and work that you are doing for Heavycoin. Keep it up!

Good luck!

Good work Mumbly!

[Donation sent]

Nice work guys - you are both gentlemen of the highest order in my book Smiley Thanks for taking part.

This leaves four more donations or pledges I'm ready to match for the HVC charity fund - come on folks, let's take away all of mumbly's coins Smiley

Some exciting news for tonight - 51BTC will be launching a new HVC promotion in about two hours: https://www.51btc.com/huodong/hvc

I believe this is the first major promotion for Heavycoin in the Chinese market - well done to 51BTC and thanks to you for supporting HVC.

The next ten days should be pretty interesting...

Cheers,
M
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
FUN > ROI
Works for me.
It didn't before, but the proprietor of that service fixed it Smiley

did a reindex starting from 86100.
it should be fixed,
Activity: 140
Does this(hvc.42tx.com) explorer work? I think it's broken.

Why I don't see coins in that address that I sent from mintpal?

I tried to search with TX ID it says "invalid query. valid search queries are: block height, block hash, transaction hash or address. "

In heavychain.info I see it.

Here is a Transaction ID.
94cf30c5903a1b4809534f485ced63c7ede2cbc5af9d278d0d0e63842d6dc38d

Edit:  Besides in heavychain.info it says current block  is 69396, but in hvc.42tx.com it's 87936

Works for me.

http://hvc.42tx.com/tx/94cf30c5903a1b4809534f485ced63c7ede2cbc5af9d278d0d0e63842d6dc38d
FUN > ROI
Oh, by the way:

The results we’ve seen on the GTX 750 Ti are pretty interesting; it seems that the most power efficient algorithms are Fugue256 and HEFTY1 with the new Fresh algorithm following close by with the same power usage as Qubit. The worst performing crypto algorithms on GTX 750 Ti are the Groestl-based ones and the X-ones are pretty much in the middle.
FUN > ROI
It should work, but has been known to miss blocks in the past.  I have contact info somewhere from when this happened before, so I'll send them a PM.

Edit:  Besides in heavychain.info it says current block  is 69396, but in hvc.42tx.com it's 87936
Looks like that part of heavychain.info is stuck - the timestamp for its 'current block' is for Fri Jun 13.  Maybe the server got smacked by superstition Smiley  When you look up your transaction and subsequently the block hash, you get to block 87,121 - which heavychain.info does show, so it might be just the front page.

Why I don't see coins in that address that I sent from mintpal?

I tried to search with TX ID it says "invalid query. valid search queries are: block height, block hash, transaction hash or address. "

In heavychain.info I see it.

Here is a Transaction ID.
94cf30c5903a1b4809534f485ced63c7ede2cbc5af9d278d0d0e63842d6dc38d

Edit:  Besides in heavychain.info it says current block  is 69396, but in hvc.42tx.com it's 87936
Activity: 140
Hey folks,

First - thanks to the person who donated to the charity fund - very much appreciated, and a great sign that the community is open to this project.

To remind everyone - you can send donations to the HVC charity fund here: HQ6dg6RJr95SMgYpjZmrNPU9cx1kdC1Yku
(see warning about being controlled by one person etc further up the page)

I would like to try something - I will personally match the donation received today and the next five donations for this fund.

They can either be direct donations to the address above or a pledge posted here (if you pledge, give me a chance to make sure you're serious).

What do you think guys? Anyone else open to adding a few coins to this project?

On the other side - what other charities would you like to see receive these coins? To my mind, any charity that's legit is open for consideration.

Cheers,
M

Good work Mumbly!

[Donation sent]

Hey folks,

First - thanks to the person who donated to the charity fund - very much appreciated, and a great sign that the community is open to this project.

To remind everyone - you can send donations to the HVC charity fund here: HQ6dg6RJr95SMgYpjZmrNPU9cx1kdC1Yku

I would like to try something - I will personally match the donation received today and the next five donations for this fund.

They can either be direct donations to the address above or a pledge posted here (if you pledge, give me a chance to make sure you're serious).

On the other side - what other charities would you like to see receive these coins? To my mind, any charity that's legit is open for consideration.

Cheers,
M

Hi.
It was me that sent 2k HVC to that address.
Feel free to donate to whatever charity you would like. Smiley

P.S. I like your positive thinking,and work that you are doing for Heavycoin. Keep it up!

Good luck!
Hey folks,

Cheers,
M
FUN > ROI
well, who or whatever that miner was - looks like they just as suddenly disappeared.

Pool hash rates and miners
pool
rate (Mh/s)*
I can't sent to their address from mintpal.
Thank you for your work! I want to sent some HVC your way, but I can't  find your address.

Hey man - thanks very much.

The offer of HVC is awesome and much appreciated, but as an alternative:

Here's the address for the Heavycoin charity fund that I control: HQ6dg6RJr95SMgYpjZmrNPU9cx1kdC1Yku

Donations there are very welcome Smiley

This fund will be released to charities as a "hell yeah, we did it!" style celebration if/when 1HVC >= $1USD

I think it's important that the community decides on the charities that would receive these coins - feel free to post a suggestion for a charity we should include (spread evenly between max 10 charities to keep things simple).

My suggestion is obvious for a crypto charity, I pick Sean's Outpost.

The current fund is 100% under my control, so not exactly as decentralised as it really should be - in lieu of donating funds, feel free to make a pledge here for XXX coins and hold on to them yourself until it starts looking like a reality.

Cheers,
M
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
The price drop is pure manipulation by someone that hold 10+% of HVC and plan to short it.... simple as that
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org