Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 18. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Have you got an office? In what country there is an official registration?
they are registered here: 803, Columbia Court, CR Street Jean/Drapers, Quatre Bornes - 72208, Mauritius
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
all their videos upload on vimeo. Im not sure that tey will make youtube
do you know why they decide to use vimeo service instead youtube? On youtube much more users than in vimeo
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Have you got an office? In what country there is an official registration?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
did you think about the live broadcast with the participation of your team where do you answer the questions?
i hope that they will make some AMA session in reddit or slack
let's hope that they even think about it, it would be interesting to realize such an idea

We are planning one after our road shows. We are in London now , then we go to Dubay, New York, India and maybe Beijing. We will publish a list very soon.

Is it possible to use your platform without tokens?

Not at the moment. However we plan on having enterprise solutions which could result in private networks.
Activity: 322
is there any information about what you will change in the project or improve? is there such a list
global is not, except that the start date of Ico, everything else can be seen in the road map, there is a lot of information
Merit: 111
vite
is there any information about what you will change in the project or improve? is there such a list
you can check it in their roadmap. There is all list of changes and updates of this project
did you think about the live broadcast with the participation of your team where do you answer the questions?
let's hope that they even think about it, it would be interesting to realize such an idea
Activity: 280
in the telegram chat the admin sits and answers questions as far as possible
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
already know something about YouTube channel, they said that most likely it will be done, but I can not find information about it in any way
all their videos upload on vimeo. Im not sure that tey will make youtube
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Activity: 448
Is it possible to use your platform without tokens?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
you said that awake in certain cities during the next month, and where you can find out in which days and at what conferences you can be found?
Activity: 322
Please check our video on vimeo or read our white paper. We differ from CIVIC or any other ones. We have a blog dedicated to that too.

sure you are different, but they are still your Main competitors

Please read this up: https://blog.iame.io/how-we-differentiate-at-iame/ . There's a lot of things they don't do.
in fact, not a small list, it turned out that your project looks better
Please check our video on vimeo or read our white paper. We differ from CIVIC or any other ones. We have a blog dedicated to that too.

Please read this up: https://blog.iame.io/how-we-differentiate-at-iame/ . There's a lot of things they don't do.
Activity: 280
because I see that before ico 78 more days, then exactly by this time add everything you need
Merit: 111
vite

At the moment, do you have any serious competitors in the market?
Yes, on market a lot of project about kyc. Civic, thekey, traceto, leekico and etc
can you say how much better or worse than this project in the future?

already know something about YouTube channel, they said that most likely it will be done, but I can not find information about it in any way

We haven't had time yet. We are now in London for the blockchain conference. We will update that in due course.

Do you have an action plan in case sales do not go very well?
i hope that they will make more marketing in bad scenario. This move will help to reach goals
Such a method will be good undoubtedly, but it is better to have something else in stock
Well, they can offer only discounts, but they are still only at the beginning of sales

You need to register here www.iame.io/participate for the private sale and discount.

where can I learn more about the referral program? it has not been added yet?
looks like there is no any referral cmapign yet.

We don't have one yet.
when you ico will start? not its time to add it?

Please check our website. It contains all the details. www.iame.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: