Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 15. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Exchange lists mostly appear before the end of ico or after ico in two weeks, it is likely to be the same
but dont forget about decentralized exchanges like forkdelta or dex. They will be right after unlock tokens
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
is it possible to find out the list of exchanges for which you will expose your token after the completion of the main?
Exchange lists mostly appear before the end of ico or after ico in two weeks, it is likely to be the same
Activity: 280
How can I know the amount of tokens I need for using your platform?
what do you want to do on the platform, I think it will depend on it
Merit: 111
vite
Future Partnerships to be announced soon with http://Mycreditchain.org  . More to follow soon! I think it will be much better partners soon.
when developers will make official announce? Or this is just your thoughts
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Future Partnerships to be announced soon with http://Mycreditchain.org  . More to follow soon! I think it will be much better partners soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
The private sale already offers 100% bonus if you participate now. The contract is sent to your email once you register here: www.iame.io/participate .
how i can add your tokens in my erc20 wallet? Do you have some instructions?
The private sale already offers 100% bonus if you participate now. The contract is sent to your email once you register here: www.iame.io/participate .

where i can check progress of pre-sale? May be you will post smartcontract address for community?
Merit: 111
vite
There have been a lot of hacking lately. I think it is a very necessary project to prevent fraud.
i think that they can kepp all user's documents. This is very good for every ICO investor
Activity: 350
How can I know the amount of tokens I need for using your platform?
how many total tokens will be released and what is the price of one token?
Are there any rewards for voting on various resources for your project, or do you make such a reward later?
Activity: 448
Will there be additional bonuses for large investors who invest significant funds in your project or will everyone be on equal terms?

What percentage will I receive if the investor purchases through my referral link? is there a limit on the number of people with my referral link?

Please dm us if you want to bring investment in.

After registering the etherium of the wallet in your platform, I see appearing spam in etherscan, is it related to you?

What do u mean ?

you will publish video reports from the conferences in which you participated and if this is where it can be found?

Yes please follow us on telegram, twitter,fb etc... Photos are being posted constantly there. Check out our instagram too.
sorry, I wanted to ask what percentage will I have if the investor to buy your token at the referral link invited by me? Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
is it possible to find out the list of exchanges for which you will expose your token after the completion of the main?
Activity: 280
After registering the etherium of the wallet in your platform, I see appearing spam in etherscan, is it related to you?
What do u mean ?
such things recently recently, I do not know what it is
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Will there be additional bonuses for large investors who invest significant funds in your project or will everyone be on equal terms?

What percentage will I receive if the investor purchases through my referral link? is there a limit on the number of people with my referral link?

Please dm us if you want to bring investment in.

What do u mean ?

you will publish video reports from the conferences in which you participated and if this is where it can be found?

Yes please follow us on telegram, twitter,fb etc... Photos are being posted constantly there. Check out our instagram too.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
There have been a lot of hacking lately. I think it is a very necessary project to prevent fraud.
where you can see how many tokens are allocated and how much money is involved in your ico or is it private information?
ore ico more than two months,so far this is not shown anywhere
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

In this case, the project will be of interest to investors who are ready to wait for a long time. Many people want immediately after the completion of the ICO to return their money with a huge profit Smiley
on this bad conditions market really too hard to make some flip after listing on exchanges
where you can see how many tokens are allocated and how much money is involved in your ico or is it private information?
you can check it in terms of ICO and tokens allocation
A few questions... Where can I learn more about the referral program? and it hasn`t been added yet? R there any benefits for businessmen who will use ur project in their business, and will they receive a discount when investing certain amounts? Thanks a lot for feedback

Pages:
Jump to: