Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 16. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
where you can see how many tokens are allocated and how much money is involved in your ico or is it private information?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

In this case, the project will be of interest to investors who are ready to wait for a long time. Many people want immediately after the completion of the ICO to return their money with a huge profit Smiley
funds and big investors have big individual cap and big lockup period. THis is why they cant dump price after listing os exchanges
you will publish video reports from the conferences in which you participated and if this is where it can be found?
i thinkt that they will make some kind of review from they conferences and events
it would help a lot for those who could not attend the conferences and having looked just such a report they would all see Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The idea of course the team is not new, but I think it may be in demand. I just do not like the timing of the road map is very large, it may not like investors.

huge investors have big lockup period anyway. So big investors dont care about big timeline
In this case, the project will be of interest to investors who are ready to wait for a long time. Many people want immediately after the completion of the ICO to return their money with a huge profit Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
The idea of course the team is not new, but I think it may be in demand. I just do not like the timing of the road map is very large, it may not like investors.

huge investors have big lockup period anyway. So big investors dont care about big timeline
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
you will publish video reports from the conferences in which you participated and if this is where it can be found?
i thinkt that they will make some kind of review from they conferences and events
Merit: 111
vite
what exactly will I be able to do with your tokens?
there is utility tokens. SO you need tokens to use this platform and all their services
Activity: 308
Activity: 322
I meant that anyone can use the application, and not someone who is determined to test it Smiley
Not enough features are true in the application, but can first register and fill in the data
Will there be any incentives for people who voted for your project on some kind of resource or are they not provided for this?
Activity: 280
After registering the etherium of the wallet in your platform, I see appearing spam in etherscan, is it related to you?
Activity: 448
What percentage will I receive if the investor purchases through my referral link? is there a limit on the number of people with my referral link?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Will there be additional bonuses for large investors who invest significant funds in your project or will everyone be on equal terms?
what exactly will I be able to do with your tokens?

Android and iOS. New version is going to be out by tomorrow.
and everyone will able to use and test your mobile application?
I think that yes, like no restrictions were specified
why limit applications Smiley? I think this will be bad for the project
I meant that anyone can use the application, and not someone who is determined to test it Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
what, really? Hmm nice concept
Activity: 280
How do you plan to attract large investors? and if there is such information, I would like to read about the marketing campaign, thank you in advance
read here in more detail https://iame.io
Activity: 322

Android and iOS. New version is going to be out by tomorrow.
and everyone will able to use and test your mobile application?
I think that yes, like no restrictions were specified
why limit applications Smiley? I think this will be bad for the project
How do you plan to attract large investors? and if there is such information, I would like to read about the marketing campaign, thank you in advance
Pages:
Jump to: