Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 20. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Do you have any limitations on token purchase per person?
Activity: 280
How will he benefit from it and should it be invested in it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

We have a referral but that's negotiated privately. I.e if you bring investment worth x amount , you get a % from that.

can you tell me how many tokens allocated for refferal campaign. ANd how many investors i can attract and get my reward for them?
as mentioned earlier, the referral program will not have restrictions on the people you invite, and you will receive 10% from this if I remember correctly
Activity: 322
to get the reward for the bounty you need Kyc?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
may be you cant find it in their whitepaper?
in their white paper no any informations about ICO too. We have to wait untill they will post terms of ICO
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
I do not quite understand how your Ico will pass? you will not be burned for some reason, I did not understand, and the price of one token was not found
may be you cant find it in their whitepaper?
Activity: 280
I do not quite understand how your Ico will pass? you will not be burned for some reason, I did not understand, and the price of one token was not found
Merit: 111
vite
so, you will show us your audit before pre-sale starts? You will post it your github?
when will start their main ICO? And when you gonna post some terms of ICO for all participants?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
if my referral link people buy your token, but I will not be rewarded for that, what should I do in this case?
most likely you'd better write in support and explain the situation, but I think such problems will not be
such mistakes are unlikely to happen because they have prepared everything well
many people worry about it but we definitely get appreciation in the form of rewards, so don't hesitate to it
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

We have a referral but that's negotiated privately. I.e if you bring investment worth x amount , you get a % from that.

can you tell me how many tokens allocated for refferal campaign. ANd how many investors i can attract and get my reward for them?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
We haven't auditted it yet. Our Blockchain advisors had a look but we plan on officially getting it audited next month.
so, you will show us your audit before pre-sale starts? You will post it your github?
vite
when you ico will start? not its time to add it?
as i know pre-sale start very soon. Public sales will be after this. But you can subscribe for sale right now
if my referral link people buy your token, but I will not be rewarded for that, what should I do in this case?
most likely you'd better write in support and explain the situation, but I think such problems will not be
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
where can I learn more about the referral program? it has not been added yet?
looks like there is no any referral cmapign yet.

We don't have one yet.
when you ico will start? not its time to add it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

We don't have one yet.
vite
Do you conduct a large marketing campaign to attract large investors? or are you somehow enticing them differently? can you find out about this, thank you in advance
as I see they do not even have a referral system and at the moment there is only a bounty
about the referral campaign, sort of as it was written that it will be, but when it is already necessary to ask the project team

What is the total number of tokens you have allocated to the generosity campaign? and how much for the team?

1% is allocated

do you have a separate chat channel to discuss bounty in a telegram?
you have to ask about it in bounty thread or in telegram chat. Bounty manager will help you to find bounty chat

You need to talk to the bounty manager on the bounty thread

We spend most of our budget on road shows and conferences to meet potential investors and partners.
how many events you wanna and will visit in near future?

We will be in London, USA, Dubai, India an Beijing in the next month or so

sorry if you already asked such a question, can I make investments from China or will I have to circumvent this ban?
usually investors from USA and China cant participate in ICO. But if there is will be no KYC then everyone can participate

We don't restrict anyone. You have to do your own due diligence.

you will burn your unused tokens or what will you do with them? if the other thing you can find somewhere about it?
We have minted tokens, we don't need to burn anything. It is not a fix supply contract. Ours get minted on demand during the ICO.
this is obtained if few investors buy, then the total will be small, but if they buy a lot there is a maximum?

Not really, if one investor buy, he gets his token, if 2 buys 2 investors get their token. There is no maximum. At the end of the ICO, there will be a minted quantity. That way we don't need to burn any token whatsoever. Our contract is pretty advanced compared to other iCOs.

do you have audit of smartcontract for your crowdsale? Where i can check this audit?

We haven't auditted it yet. Our Blockchain advisors had a look but we plan on officially getting it audited next month.

if possible, where can I find out the dates of these conferences that you will visit and can anyone see a video report about it?
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
where is your legal address? it can be somewhere to see?
i think that this is their legal address : 803, Columbia Court, CR Street Jean/Drapers, Quatre Bornes - 72208, Mauritius
Pages:
Jump to: