Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 27. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This project should be spread, with this concept many people will be curious on the benefit of this platform and will drive them to join and participate. Investors must watch out, for this project got lots of potential!

Not only the investors will recognize this project but also people who wants to participate on it, This project have clean and road map and excellent plan.  Smiley
I agree, AENCO can get the attention of many people because many people need attention and help with their health that they can afford.
And most of all are their beautiful presentations that we can find on whitepapers, websites and videos. Hopefully not too long and we will see the time of success of this project and be their witnesses for their project implementation and not just plans.
Activity: 76

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.

I agree with you mate! Reading the voluminous white paper is tiresome and it depends on your comprehension whether you could understand their concept and what they are trying to do and who will benefit from their project. Good thing that they created a video for us to be able to easily understand what aenco is all about.
[/quote]

Thats right,  going through the 59 pages white paper is quite time consuming,  I watched their videos as well and thats easier for me,  but that doesnt mean I will not read the whitepaper,  i will find time to read it so that I can decide whether to invest in this project.  
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
The whitepaper help me a lot in researching what this aenco project all about. I find some parts that is hard to understand but the rest is very easy and very informative for us who is curious about this platform.
Activity: 84
may i ask,what is this all about.,, Huh Huh Huh

Hi there. For more information, you can check out their whitepaper. Link is on the first page of this thread.

Take the time to read the two page introduction and watch the videos in their website for basic information about the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This project should be spread, with this concept many people will be curious on the benefit of this platform and will drive them to join and participate. Investors must watch out, for this project got lots of potential!

Not only the investors will recognize this project but also people who wants to participate on it, This project have clean and road map and excellent plan.  Smiley
I agree, AENCO can get the attention of many people because many people need attention and help with their health that they can afford.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Agree and their team should have a good marketing strategy to promote the project,  This project has a lot of potential and should not be wasted.  
Activity: 137

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
this project show high rating on icomarks, it shows we can trust this project. also the team is active on telegram, im getting interested on this Aenco project.
We can consider Aenco as one of the hottest and top ICO today. Having good rating given by different institution has a big impact to Aenco and it would be a big help.
Yes, because of these high ratings, we see people's perspective on this project. That they have a positive and good view on this project and it is one of the attraction for investors and large companies that can be partners of AENCO.
Activity: 461
Is there anyone here who can explain if Aenco's platform is capable of covering hospital bills and if so, i would like to know if there are a lot more advantages in this platform compared to the healthcare services we're used to in the real world? Just a question.

Capability of Aenco is depend on the demand of user, good things in this project, it can eliminate some charges coz they promote digitalized transaction. and less the hustle payments and secure all transactions.
Activity: 39
I joined this project. I'm interested to watch how the owners implement the idea.  Good luck all!
Activity: 434
this project show high rating on icomarks, it shows we can trust this project. also the team is active on telegram, im getting interested on this Aenco project.
We can consider Aenco as one of the hottest and top ICO today. Having good rating given by different institution has a big impact to Aenco and it would be a big help.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Activity: 36
If you can see more of the comments are possitive, yes right showing that they already get the trust of the participant by using of whitepaper and other discription about aenco. Every one will excited before and after pre ico what will be happen.
This is a proof that this ICO havee tons of potential, and something to look forward to in the future, after all the rating ain't gonna lie.
Nice way to help Healthcare to be financially supported. Excellent! I wish the best for this project.

The project may help lots of people, its good to invest in this kind of project, it gives us guarantee that it will payback bigger than we expect
Activity: 39
I got in this plan. I am interested to look how the owners perform the idea!
 Good luck fellows!
Activity: 228
If you can see more of the comments are possitive, yes right showing that they already get the trust of the participant by using of whitepaper and other discription about aenco. Every one will excited before and after pre ico what will be happen.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
check the whitepaper, they laid out their plan there, the goal they're aiming for this coming 24 months.
guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Is there anyone here who can explain if Aenco's platform is capable of covering hospital bills and if so, i would like to know if there are a lot more advantages in this platform compared to the healthcare services we're used to in the real world? Just a question.
I got no idea about your question, but you can try to ask a question on the telegram. I can assure you that your question will answer there.
for a better and a concrete answer on that, its better to wait for the devs to answer this question or you can join the telegram and ask it yourself, as far as I've heard devs are really active there.
Pages:
Jump to: