Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 30. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
may i ask,what is this all about.,, Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers

Honestly there's a lot of platforms about/regarding healthcare before, sadly but most of them fail, I just hope that Aenco is not like them, don't get me wrong I truly believe that Aenco is somethig else, with tons of potential.

Its too early to conclude if this project will be like the other ICO's, AENCO is different from these projects that didnt work out. I can feel that AENCO will be successful.
Activity: 196
Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
Alzheimer's Disease, a kind of disease that AENCO are willing to help and assist us. They are right that its cheaper and affordable rather to get a caregiver for this kind of disease.
In order to have a treatment in the Alzheirmer's disease it can cost too much money, but because of this newly propose of aenco it will really big help to the people that have an average living or in other term not have enough money for treatment.

There is still no cure for Alzheimer's yet. However, aenco maybe able to help in reaching towards solving that problem through their platform by providing necessary funds through their fintech aspects and also through their platform with the help of their partner doctors, hospitals and other organizations.
Correct, that's why their white paper says that AENCO can help us to assist and taking care of our relatives that we no longer have to take a caregiver to take care of our patients and pay high wages. With the help of AENCO we can save more Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers

Honestly there's a lot of platforms about/regarding healthcare before, sadly but most of them fail, I just hope that Aenco is not like them, don't get me wrong I truly believe that Aenco is somethig else, with tons of potential.
what is the main reason why is the project going to failed?for me the activeness of the team locked of attention and supporter there is no explanation clearly about the project then how can you explain in the short world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
The campaign looks imposible but great in every aspects. 50% being mine-able and there’s 29.15% still available in sale. Looks like this will be sold out. The 20% of token that is allocated to the company would just suffice for its future plans plans and preparation. Nicely executed campaign.
Activity: 178

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think this one is really convincing for everyone as it is involved in two important aspects of a person's need to comply. Health and finance.
Yes through Blockchain technology to make things easier that should not waste many hours which can be done for a moment under one umbrella.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Activity: 350
It was a wise decision to exclude US and China from the token sale. They can manipulate market at ease and clamp down any progress a token might have just to maximize their profit gains.

We really don't know if those countries can really manipulate the market, maybe they are excluded to join the ICO because they have rules and regulations to follow whenever they want to join ICO if you are from these countries, and the crypto world still faces a lot of criticism from these countries.
Team will find a way to make partner on country they target. It will be easy to stablish a partnership with local. It be easy to spread out the project.

I think they excluded these 2 powerful countries simply because these 2 countries facilitated the project and from what i believe the target clients of Aenco was the other countries in need of hospitalization or i would say healthcare benefits and stuff. Having said that i also believe that this project could be big because healthcare solutions are in scarcity especially in the third world country.
Activity: 76
I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job

Feel free to do so, honestly I've been thinking about investing as well, but i need to do a further reading and research first.

That is the most important thing to do when investing in an ICO, study and research first. Anyway we still have a lot of time to invest. I think we still need to clarify some things in this project.
Activity: 243
I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job

Feel free to do so, honestly I've been thinking about investing as well, but i need to do a further reading and research first.

This is wonderful feedback from you guys. I firmly believe that your investment in aenco will not be wasted since this project is composed of team members who are really dedicated in reaching their goal through the aid of blockchain and using their token to fuel their platform.
Activity: 134
It was a wise decision to exclude US and China from the token sale. They can manipulate market at ease and clamp down any progress a token might have just to maximize their profit gains.

We really don't know if those countries can really manipulate the market, maybe they are excluded to join the ICO because they have rules and regulations to follow whenever they want to join ICO if you are from these countries, and the crypto world still faces a lot of criticism from these countries.
Team will find a way to make partner on country they target. It will be easy to stablish a partnership with local. It be easy to spread out the project.

Thats right, If the investors are from these countries they will surely find a way to invest if they will find this project worthy to invest too.Let us hope for the best.

I think there are many ways to circumvent their current situation in their respective jurisdictions. Even if there are restrictions against investing in icos they will really find ways to invest in a project they like. I hope these countries open up to these kinds of activities to help bolster growth and development in crypto space. This in turn will greatly benefit aenco in the long run and will let them be able to help the greater public.
Activity: 267
I foresee it as not a difficult one to be appreciated by everyone but in terms of putting it on the rank in a wider utilization is indeed a not that easy to make.
Activity: 333

You should sir, because this project has a bright future in the cryptocurrency industry and this project is obviously one of a kind and the first world's best blockchain-based healthcare financial solutions and i firmly believe that this is a product in demand.
Activity: 391
I think this one is really convincing for everyone as it is involved in two important aspects of a person's need to comply. Health and finance.
Activity: 84

Thats right, If the investors are from these countries they will surely find a way to invest if they will find this project worthy to invest too.Let us hope for the best.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I'm amazed to see big names such as Bloomberg and Business Insider were your media partners. Plus, having a rating of 4.4 from FindICO and an average of 4.4 across all the Ico trackers.
I think  that this ICO will definitely be a successful ICO because of the services and the benefits that people can get. Even big companies or those media that has a name is their partners because they trusted the project and the people behind the team.

Thats right this huge companies will not support this ICO if they can't see the potential of the project and their mission to improve healthcare technologies. We will see more and more people who will support this project in just a matter of time.
Yes, and it's not too long since this project start and more time can be used by its developer to further develop and strengthen this project that will capture the attention of large companies and investors.
Activity: 36

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

Activity: 461
Pages:
Jump to: