Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 26. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.
I found that idea as a pleasing one as it won't be a waste. Having it as a reserved revenues for further development of the project is an alternatives without much adjustments or changes need to do by its users.
Activity: 308
As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 
I think you can express here the complicated information you see in the whitepaper so that people who understand well in part that you do not yet fully understand can give their views about it but please be specific. That's a great thing for everyone because maybe your question is also our question because many of us are in the process of researching this project.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.

I agree with you mate! Reading the voluminous white paper is tiresome and it depends on your comprehension whether you could understand their concept and what they are trying to do and who will benefit from their project. Good thing that they created a video for us to be able to easily understand what aenco is all about.

Thats right,  going through the 59 pages white paper is quite time consuming,  I watched their videos as well and thats easier for me,  but that doesnt mean I will not read the whitepaper,  i will find time to read it so that I can decide whether to invest in this project.  
[/quote]

I agree that reading their whitepaper is quite time consuming, but if you are investing your hard earned money, I suggest that you took the time to read and understand it thoroughly. I also suggest to do your own research as well aside from just reading the whitepaper and watching some videos.
Activity: 674
I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job
That is a very good idea and option for you because investing on this project will definitely give you a very big opportunity to gain and earn more because this project is really fair to all the investors that will invest on it.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 
You're quite right, although there are lots of things that needs a better definition or revision, i think it will suffice for now and they can make some changes later. I'm pretty sure there are some devs who are active in here, but as they day, if you want a better assessment, join telegram.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
its good to show to all the member of the team who is all behind this,if they have advisor for financial marketing  it etc to more trust invest .
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Yes and there is no doubt with that, what else can you expect from a project of billions of people who can be helped in the field of Healthcare and Financial.
Activity: 76
Activity: 420
The project looks really beneficial to the blockchain ecosystem. The innovation by blockchain technology has contributed immensely to the development of such great project. I wish the team the best of luck.
Not only in the blockchain also to the people who are in need, this project has a wide outlook not only business but also in life. This project has a huge contribution in our society.
You have said it right, Sir. This project has great things and opportunities to offer, what impresses me most is the fact that they are also thinking and caring for the community. This project defines the true meaning of humanity.
Well, it is good that many ICO's now including Aenco are thinking not only for their business but they think of how they will help people by means of creating an ICO. The team who created this platform have a good heart to think of other people needs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Aenco’s platform seeks to be at the forefront of this sensational technological and societal development, while also capitalizing on its long standing track record of regulated activities and dedication towards adoption of both digital assets, and blockchain based applications as applied to evolving financial services. This will gonna help a lot of people by having this kind of platform.
Activity: 84
Smart Wallet one of the 3 Generation of Technology that would be roll out by Aenco. This  is to provide certain investment banking or financial solution to empower the healthtech partners. This would also help to engage with users in the Aenco.

Saw that information too,  I think the team just need to give us more information about how this smart wallet will be beneficial for the project. 
Activity: 378
This is seems legit. This one of the best platform i ever red. I wish i be part of this project
Since you've already read their white paper, and you knew that this kind of platform really fits you then you can still participate and be part of this ICO if you really want. You can go to their website or even join in their telegram channel for more updates about Aenco.
Activity: 137
I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!

We have good project here so you can get more profit than you expect.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The idea seems rather hopeful! Promising website, spotless project, credible design!
Activity: 228
The whitepaper help me a lot in researching what this aenco project all about. I find some parts that is hard to understand but the rest is very easy and very informative for us who is curious about this platform.
whitepaper its a lot of help if you want to understand what the projevt wants to contribute in our society. I already understand what aenco wants to give to us after i saw the video.
Activity: 308
guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
check the whitepaper, they laid out their plan there, the goal they're aiming for this coming 24 months.

You can check last page of their whitepaper,  I am also curious why it is just 24 months,  Usually road maps takes years.  Hope someone from the team can answer. 
Activity: 368
The whitepaper help me a lot in researching what this aenco project all about. I find some parts that is hard to understand but the rest is very easy and very informative for us who is curious about this platform.
Good observation regarding on whitepaper. You can also watch videos read article and check updates on youtube, reddit, medium, and telegram link can be found on first page of this thread.
Activity: 434
Smart Wallet one of the 3 Generation of Technology that would be roll out by Aenco. This  is to provide certain investment banking or financial solution to empower the healthtech partners. This would also help to engage with users in the Aenco.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There's always something negative can happen especially when you are still beginning. Anyways if the team will work hard on it and be dedicated of it.,it will be soon a successful platform.
Pages:
Jump to: