Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 29. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Hi fellows. very nice project, rely in the future should run under the planned.

As far as I've noticed this project is well planned in every particular details so I must say that this project has a great team behind all of this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think this project will have a good long run, this project will help many people that many investors wants to see their investment to become successful, because this is the first blockchain based healthcare which is unique.

I'm hoping that they will update their roadmap and make a bit more futher, not only covering 24 months ahead.
actually if you have time you can read  their information about the project,they working the conclusion of the project to further understand.
Activity: 178
I think this project will have a good long run, this project will help many people that many investors wants to see their investment to become successful, because this is the first blockchain based healthcare which is unique.

I'm hoping that they will update their roadmap and make a bit more futher, not only covering 24 months ahead.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
may i ask,what is this all about.,, Huh Huh Huh

Well, the project is about healthcare solutions with blockchain-based system providing solutions to medical care, utilities and innovative approach to the healthcare system in which many people are basically lacking,especially in this situation where we can't quite afford medical services. This is simply the answer. Having said that, i humbly suggest that you read about the project from their whitepaper and their website to further learn about the projects plans and update.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good morning, DEV's. The major thing that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!
Activity: 134
As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers

I absolutely agree, the moment this kind of project emerge. Many people will see its advantages and potential so for people to enable such project like this is considered fantastic. And from what i learned this project's gonna be big, designed this as a solution for medical care and financial problems.

This is also great for people who are well versed in the medical industry and wants to invest in one of their own. Also, this is a good investment vehicle for people who have excess cash and has the capacity to invest in these kinds of projects.
Activity: 333
As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers

I absolutely agree, the moment this kind of project emerge. Many people will see its advantages and potential so for people to enable such project like this is considered fantastic. And from what i learned this project's gonna be big, designed this as a solution for medical care and financial problems.
Activity: 243
This is a great concept, im looking forward for the new updates. Many consumer will benefit in this platform and for the next generation

I also believe the same way as you are mate. I think that aenco will be of great help to a lot of people if it successfully implemented their platform.
Activity: 322

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.

[/quote]

I agree with you mate! Reading the voluminous white paper is tiresome and it depends on your comprehension whether you could understand their concept and what they are trying to do and who will benefit from their project. Good thing that they created a video for us to be able to easily understand what aenco is all about.
Activity: 100
This is a great concept, im looking forward for the new updates. Many consumer will benefit in this platform and for the next generation
Activity: 308

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.
[/quote]

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.
Activity: 243

Honestly there's a lot of platforms about/regarding healthcare before, sadly but most of them fail, I just hope that Aenco is not like them, don't get me wrong I truly believe that Aenco is somethig else, with tons of potential.
what is the main reason why is the project going to failed?for me the activeness of the team locked of attention and supporter there is no explanation clearly about the project then how can you explain in the short world.

I think that these new diseases came from companies who sell medicines as well. This is done so that there would be a need for their product. On the other hand, I think some of these disease evolve due to maltreatment of the patient as well. These include drug over or under doses specially in antibiotics making viruses and bacteria immune to them creating new strains which are auto immune to these drugs.

In addition to this, I think that prevention is still better than cure. Eating proper diet and daily exercise and lots of water intake can greatly increase our immune system making it more capable to defeat these diseases on their own by itself.
Activity: 134

Honestly there's a lot of platforms about/regarding healthcare before, sadly but most of them fail, I just hope that Aenco is not like them, don't get me wrong I truly believe that Aenco is somethig else, with tons of potential.
what is the main reason why is the project going to failed?for me the activeness of the team locked of attention and supporter there is no explanation clearly about the project then how can you explain in the short world.

I think that these new diseases came from companies who sell medicines as well. This is done so that there would be a need for their product. On the other hand, I think some of these disease evolve due to maltreatment of the patient as well. These include drug over or under doses specially in antibiotics making viruses and bacteria immune to them creating new strains which are auto immune to these drugs.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101

Its too early to conclude if this project will be like the other ICO's, AENCO is different from these projects that didnt work out. I can feel that AENCO will be successful.
I agree it's early to make a conclusion sinsce it only started. The only good in new project is they already study the mistake of other project that fails. The team make a solution on it so it will work out when its totally ready.
Activity: 100
Aenco is a platform that is investing in healthcare technologies with institutional financing. It aims to combine its solutions platform and core financial ecosystem with the wider healthcare technology community through crypto.
Activity: 322
Financial assistance and health care goes hand in hand. I'm astounded with how they realistically graph the cost of treating Alzheimer's Vs Research funding it. Provided that funding will be sufficient, this service will surely be a hit in most of the countries in dire need of financial assistance.l (e.g. 3rd world and economically challenged countries).

I think this will be a good improvement from current means of doing research since more and more organizations will have the capability of obtaining a solution on how to treat these kind of diseases. Good luck!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
The campaign looks imposible but great in every aspects. 50% being mine-able and there’s 29.15% still available in sale. Looks like this will be sold out. The 20% of token that is allocated to the company would just suffice for its future plans plans and preparation. Nicely executed campaign.

Yes, It is really possible. I still have some reservations about this project. hopefully the team will be more responsive so that they can enlighten us about this project.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.

All the information you need to know can be found at the very fist page of this website, feel free to read around.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272

Hi there. For more information, you can check out their whitepaper. Link is on the first page of this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: