Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 41. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Do you like to Party?
What if the sales weren't met in the time alloted during the whole ico? Will you extend it for a bit or stop and relaunch some other time? $15m soft cap is a not an easy task but I know the team will make it happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
1 Do they require KYC?
2 Is it open for US citizens?
3 What’s the minimum payment?
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
This would be great project, but still there's so many health care project that I encounter these past few months I hope this project would have a great strategy be competetive to make on top of all health care in blockchain.
Activity: 333
Aside from healthcare and financial solutions, Aenco also has
"One stop shop" solutions provider and research collaboration hub for healthcare companies involved in blockchain solution. Truly an amazing platform with multifunctional capabilities.
Activity: 267
There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?

Their main selling point is it is a one-stop-shop type of service. They over healthcare, financing and investment all in one token that alone establish a big difference against other healthcare tokens.
Yes, one is that they are proud of is their "one-stop-shop" that is not merely seen in other previous projects like this. why you are striving for another such project that is incomplete or you need to switch to another for the other transactions you need? So I prefer this project to which you no longer need to rotate Grin
one-stop-shop function is great but concern in health is most important in an individual. it attract more investor on this project, Aenco will make huge amount of profit in time.
Their one-stop shop is a real deal for its users. Wherein the project has provided the things that would help its clients to avail their needs regarding healthcare necessities. Also, the idea and services to offer really comply different aspects of health issues.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?
Maybe the edge of Aenco to their competitors is that their platform is not just for healthcare technology but also a combination of financial solutions. I think this will a unique feature of this ICO.

I agree, I have seen and also studied other healthcare based ICO's and none of them included financial solutions, and because of this feature surely a lot of investors will find this project's idea brilliant and they will join.

It is a good combination for an ICO that was focused on healthcare technology at the same time they are also concern on financial solutions. This will be the big advantage of this ICO to encourage more investors.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I hope this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck team!
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
This will be a good investment because it focus on innovating the technologies in terms of medication. In result it may help or extend human life span and cure disease that doesn't have right technology to make it happen.
Activity: 78
Reading Aenco's whitepaper will help you understand more and be able to read their promising platforms. It would be great if you read the whitepaper.
Activity: 420
It is true that many different projects like this that offer Healthcare to people, I think that to be competitive in these similar projects they should enrich their specialties as follows:

1. Blockchain based Healthcare Technology Financial Solutions Platform that
leverages healthcare technologies with institutional financing, prime brokerage and smart capital solutions
under one umbrella.

2. being a “one stop shop” for the delivery of cutting edge institutional financing, prime brokerage and core
smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare
companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.

3. Aenco will be combining its solutions platform and core financial ecosystem with the wider healthcare
technology community, through the AEN token, as the key ecosystem building block and extensions across
ALL its service and community deliveries.

4. Their platform empowers emerging and innovative healthcare companies with digital financing
capabilities, so that they can focus on generating high potential and impactful technologies that can transform
our world and day to day lives.

5. And of course Aenco is supported by the group’s planned regulated infrastructure (including the establishment of a
commercial bank within the group) and presence in major jurisdictions including Europe, Hong Kong, and
the United States, through which Aenco will effectively deliver its solutions, generating an increasing and
rapidly evolving ecosystem.

-If they maintain these I think people and investors will automatically approach and invest to this project.
I like your point sir, if Aenco will be able to maintain and provide the services that they are offering in their white paper for sure many people will invest and support it until the end of ICO and until it will launch in the market.
Activity: 33
The transparency of Aenco for it's investor is clearly seen on the 57th page of the Whitepaper which describes the entitlement of token in accordance to the daily average of the Btc and Eth invested.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
This project can help everybody in the near future beacuse of this project features platform its very convenient to everyone having this health technologies
Activity: 142
Aenco First AMA with Co-founder Darren Lui at 4pm HKT on Friday 29th June, 2018 on REDDIT - Submit Questions here:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KjaCpF

Activity: 378
This is a community project, Aenco towards health care financing solutions on Blockchain. When using this platform, financial problems for health care are best met. I also see you have a lot of partners and media in the project. Trust in the project!
Definitely you're right sir. That's why I'll keep on following this forum so that I would know the latest updates about this ICO. Is Aenco have a telegram channel?
Activity: 368
Merit: 101

Their main selling point is it is a one-stop-shop type of service. They over healthcare, financing and investment all in one token that alone establish a big difference against other healthcare tokens.
Yes, one is that they are proud of is their "one-stop-shop" that is not merely seen in other previous projects like this. why you are striving for another such project that is incomplete or you need to switch to another for the other transactions you need? So I prefer this project to which you no longer need to rotate Grin
one-stop-shop function is great but concern in health is most important in an individual. it attract more investor on this project, Aenco will make huge amount of profit in time.
Activity: 84
I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.

Take the time to study and read their whitepaper,  yoy will be amazed about the concept of this project.  Im reading just a few page and I am already impress with the project.
Activity: 280
Currently looking for affordable yet promising new project to invest. I only saw few pages in the whitepaper and yet i can see potential in this project.i will definitely come back here to see updates.

Its true that this kind of project has a potential to grow in the future. I like the idea and concept of the project but still I want more. More plan and updates.
Activity: 196

Activity: 616
One stop shop procedure is very amazing combining three of most important in daily life. When i saw rhe video i already amaze even the listed member of the team behind aenco.
Indeed, Aenco is truely encouraging to invest with. Their goal is not for their own interest but to the interest to all the people. They wanted to create an ecosystem to all innovators and researcher for the human life.
Yes this project is comprises of different special individual that is really experts in there field of work and those people make this project possible with each one of them's concepts and idea. Looking forward on what will happen to this project for the next couple of days.
Activity: 322
I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.
Pages:
Jump to: