Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 47. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I'm so pumped with the AENX. Trading platform mainly for healthcare participants which in return reflect lower fees for quality services.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Are the developers not worried about the bearish pricing both eth and btc has? Will they adjust allocation of token if btc is back at $10k again?

I think that they have planned their token sale with consideration in mind about the current environment in cryptocurrencies specially btc prices. In the event that prices either go way up or deep down, i believe that they have contingency measures to react to these events.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Is there a list of possible healthcare partners? Will Aenco services be available as soon as the ecosystem is up and running by 2019? How it differs from the WELL platform? Cause they're also building it for the healthcare.
Activity: 322
Aenco is a “one stop shop” for the delivery of cutting edge institutional financing, prime brokerage and core smart capital solutions for the  Healthcare technology (HealthTech) industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development. It is good that you will help the researchers that will focus in healthcare.

This is a wonderful breakthrough in the health care sector. With easy access to funds, researches would be greatly able to fulfill their goal which in turn would be beneficial to all. Hopefully, researches related to cancer and other dire illnesses will have a solution because of aenco.
Activity: 674
Aenco's goal is to provide a global full-service blockchain based financial solution platform and increasing regulatory requirements through employing  a decentralized blockchain based financial ecosystem.
Activity: 230
Interesting project. Use do innovation to apply the blockchain into the healthcare industry. This sector is potential and huge capital . This is worth to invest. Looking forward to your public sale ICO.
This is a great platform In health care industry.. seeing all its opportunities has to offer..
Activity: 134
I like that you included in your white paper those information about people who can't participate in your token sale and you provide the reasons why they can't participate. Very informative and being transparent to your participant too. I'll continue to read your white paper, so that I will fully understand your project.

Great observation you've got there. I also noticed this while reading their whitepaper. I think they decided to include these information because of the changing environment in crypto wherein there are jurisdictions who restricts their citizens from participating in icos and similar activities.
Activity: 17
Are the developers not worried about the bearish pricing both eth and btc has? Will they adjust allocation of token if btc is back at $10k again?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Aenco is a “one stop shop” for the delivery of cutting edge institutional financing, prime brokerage and core smart capital solutions for the  Healthcare technology (HealthTech) industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development. It is good that you will help the researchers that will focus in healthcare.
Activity: 73
Is there a list of possible healthcare partners? Will Aenco services be available as soon as the ecosystem is up and running by 2019?
Activity: 78
This project will be excellent especially in medical field and will be more noticeable in using blockchain technology.
Activity: 420
I like that you included in your white paper those information about people who can't participate in your token sale and you provide the reasons why they can't participate. Very informative and being transparent to your participant too. I'll continue to read your white paper, so that I will fully understand your project.
Activity: 308
Ian Huen is Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of APTUS Therapeutics Limited.  He has over 15 years of global asset management experience and previously covered the US healthcare sector as an equity research analyst at Janus Capital.  Ian was the financial adviser in the sale of Seng Heng Bank Limited (Macau) to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) in 2007.

As a trustee of the Dr. Stanley Ho Medical Development Foundation, Ian facilitates advisory, development funding, and access to research resources across Asia and continues to establish relationships with leading academic institutions to propel innovations in healthcare.

Ian graduated from Princeton University with an A.B. degree in Economics, earned a MA in Comparative and Public History from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and is a CFA Charterholder.

The Co-Founder of Aenco, Mr. Ian Huen has a concrete background and experienced. His expertise will defined to Aenco what's all about.

A very promising team indeed this Aenco has, and with a well known partners and media, I'm pretty sure this ICO is in a good hands. looking forward to the world's first Blockchain based Healthcare Financial Solution.

With a competent team onboard, I'm pretty sure that aenco can definitely reach their goals. Their project is one of a kind and I think there is a lot of demand for their solution and vision using blockchain to help develop medical solutions.
Right, I'm happy to see that there are big and well-known people within this project that further reinforces the aspiration of this project to help many people and every member of it. This is one of the strategies I admire in a company that will give them more support from different people and countries.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Another healthcare-based ICO, huh?
 What are the key features of this offering?
Is this a utility token?
Activity: 333
Amazing project. Focuses on delivering good quality services on healthcare. Aenco is able to interface such providers with a diverse range of rich medical utility.
Activity: 378
Upon reading their white paper, i noticed that their platform envisions to capitalize on the strengths of blockchain and decentralized applications, to fuel
emerging growth companies and entrepreneurs in tapping a sustainable, and growing ecosystem for its business activities during their ramp-up phase. I think this will help a lot of companies and entrepreneurs.
Activity: 616
Website | Whitepaper | Token Pager | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook | Reddit | Discord | Linkedin | Github

[size=200]AENCO Is The World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions[/size]
HealthTech, Smart Capital, and Prime Brokerage Solutions Under One Umbrella

Base on its info-graphics it seems that this project will be popular because I think it will have a very significant contribution to our community because it deals with the healthcare platforms that is really suitable this days. Looking forward to see the progress of this project!
Activity: 267
This kind of platform Aenco was really need to healthcare industry, im gonna support this blockchain healthcare
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look benificial. I still keep looking to know about this project better.

We as investors should really support this kind of project because healthcare problem is one of the major issues that every nations facing right now so by just supporting this project we can help a particular country.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Look interesting this kind of healthcare industry. They have potential. Looking forward to Aenco world become successful
This project seems interesting because it deals with the healthcare industry. I think many people will be so curious about this project. Looking forward for the potential success of this significant project.
Pages:
Jump to: