Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 43. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Lots of good ratings for this ICO and the presale havent started yet,  They have a 60% bonus on their private sale. 
In addition to that, they have been so generous on giving their Healthcare Tech partners a good compensation reward by giving a good amount of their token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Id like to know more about this project, I can see a lot of people is interested in this and a lot of good ratings, Let me review the white paper.
Good thing that you will read their white paper because this will help you to fully understand the goal and objectives of this ICO and why this platform caught the attentions of many people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Is there anyone here who knows exactly when will the ico will start? And what sre the benefits I can get if I invest in this kind of project?
Activity: 33
Collateral Lending, Borrowing, Deposits and Alternative Financing from AENCO has better rates and premium packages as well. Not only it is for healthcare but it is for financial stability also.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
Looks like this ico become so popular in just short period of time . Now the people behind this project must do their best so that they can make a good result. Some investor will surely notice this project.

Seems like it,  i guess this only shows how great this project can be, that within a short period of time, a lot of people, not only the investors started to notice it.
Activity: 350
This is a community project, Aenco towards health care financing solutions on Blockchain. When using this platform, financial problems for health care are best met. I also see you have a lot of partners and media in the project. Trust in the project!
Activity: 378
There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?
Maybe the edge of Aenco to their competitors is that their platform is not just for healthcare technology but also a combination of financial solutions. I think this will a unique feature of this ICO.
Activity: 350
What will this project do in the next 5 years? Does it really grow? However I enjoyed the idea of this project

We'll never know because this is the world's first blockchain-based healthcare financial solutions platform ever created.
I really hope this project would be successful in the future.
Because i really believe that this project is a great idea. This project could really help many people from healthcare financial solutions, Medical utilities,supplies,medications and among other things as well.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Everyone will surely love this project of Aenco and probably many investors are going to be interested in this kind of project providing us a healthcare financial program.
Activity: 322
Looks like this ico become so popular in just short period of time . Now the people behind this project must do their best so that they can make a good result. Some investor will surely notice this project.
Activity: 193
Do you like to Party?
Utility token such as this has a great potential value both for profit and future usages. It has B2B and B2C Access as part of its platform thus it is guaranteed to be safer, faster and secure.
Activity: 178
Id like to know more about this project, I can see a lot of people is interested in this and a lot of good ratings, Let me review the white paper.

That's a perfect way to learn more about the project, reading the whitepaper itself, not only you that you will know what the project is all about but you'll understand their vision as well.
Activity: 616
I would like to recommend it to my friend who wants to invest to good ico. I feel like its worth to invest with.
Yes that is true! This project is a very awesome and good project to start your investment because it really offers a highly satisfaction to all the investors. They have a very big potential to be known and be popular in the field of healthcare technology. I will look forward to see its progress day by day.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
this is one of the projects that ive seen that the team and advisors comprise a big team.  browsing their background seems that they can deliver what they are aiming here. but they need to get as much as possible big number of users also that will fully utilise their platform. and any plans on how to reach out those non-crypto users?

Yes I am  also curious about that, since healthcare and financing investment is for everyone, I think the team should reach out to non-crypto users as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
If you are find this project interesting then try to invet on this project because base on what its happening as of now I definitely believe that it will be successful. I will continue supporting this awesome project.
Activity: 333
I don't understand, why people from United States of America, The People’s Republic of China, Samoa, or Hong Kong (except for “professional investors”) can't participate in their token sale but this country is the Facilitators of AENCO Global HealthTech Blockchain Financial Solutions (Hong Kong, China, USA and Europe). Can someone explained this.

Maybe because they have their own healthcare system in their country and Aenco's target clients are from other countries like here in Asia and to other countries as well since they are the ones who created the project they probably considered themselves as the facilitators of this project and decided not to participate to their token sale.
Merit: 2
I've noticed that Aenco has a unique benefits when it comes to their investors . Under "Aenco prime & smartcap solutions" the concept of alternative investment amazed me a lot , I think it's useful by every investors of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 43
What will this project do in the next 5 years? Does it really grow? However I enjoyed the idea of this project
Activity: 461
how can you assure that you outsourced its either service or product supplied is capable. undergo quality control systems.?
There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?

According to the introduction of AENCO they are the first healthcare based token but I heard some healthcare provider that is operating now. Although some of that token failed to compete in the market I still believe that this one will/ can compete.
Pages:
Jump to: