Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 45. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Aenco is a platform that targets Healthcare Financial Solutions based on Blockchain. The project also addresses concrete solutions. I think there is a need for stronger and more specific publicity about the project.
This project has a very helpful platform because its main goal and objective is to help those people financially in their healthcare using blockchain. No doubt this project will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Many people our going to be interested in this project because its about health financial platform and investing in this kind of platform is a smart investment and health is very important now a days
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May this project be done by others using blockchain technology and also this project is so reliable and transparent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Are the developers not worried about the bearish pricing both eth and btc has? Will they adjust allocation of token if btc is back at $10k again?

That was supposed to happen so I think the developers are aware about that matter and they're ready to adjust the token allocation when the bitcoin reach that amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
As I am reading their white paper, I was amazed of how this project gives opportunities and providing healthcare in using blockchain.

This is truly have a potential since its the combination of healthcare and financial institution but the real question here is what are the things they will do to make this project work. I know it is early to know that. But a brief explanation about that will do.  I hope someone here will help us to know more the plan in the future of this team.
Merit: 101
Lots of good ratings for this ICO and the presale havent started yet,  They have a 60% bonus on their private sale. 
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Much more better if the u,s citizen can invest for this project they give big help to make this success also china,because of more people also in the u.s priority the health everybody need that financial health.
I got your point sir but maybe the team of Aenco has a good reason why people from United States can't participate in their token sale. Let's wait if one of the representative of this ICO will answer that.
Activity: 228
Much more better if the u,s citizen can invest for this project they give big help to make this success also china,because of more people also in the u.s priority the health everybody need that financial health.
yes your right and we know that two listed country are listed riches and have a big population that we can earn more people to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Im not a fan of Ico that focus in health industry maybe because I know some ICO that focus on this and they failed. But I like the idea of the blend of healthcare and financial solutions. I excited to know the plan and things you will do for this project to become successful.
Me either, but having a combination of healthcare technology and financial solutions make this ICO interesting to follow. And their white paper gives an information that will explain why Aenco is unique and different from other ICO related to healthcare.
Aenco is a platform that targets Healthcare Financial Solutions based on Blockchain. The project also addresses concrete solutions. I think there is a need for stronger and more specific publicity about the project.
[/quote

Yeah, I guess your right. They need to become more updated and more detailed about their plan in the future. For example their partnership. It will helps the project become more popular and it will lure more investors.
Activity: 420
I like that you included in your white paper those information about people who can't participate in your token sale and you provide the reasons why they can't participate. Very informative and being transparent to your participant too. I'll continue to read your white paper, so that I will fully understand your project.

Great observation you've got there. I also noticed this while reading their whitepaper. I think they decided to include these information because of the changing environment in crypto wherein there are jurisdictions who restricts their citizens from participating in icos and similar activities.
It is sad that some countries can't participate with this ICO that will focus on Healthcare. The good thing is we are not included to those countries and we have the chance to use or have the services that Aenco is offering.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
This kind of platform Aenco was really need to healthcare industry, im gonna support this blockchain healthcare

well if you really like this project and wants to zupport it, feel free to invest in their ICO, you're not only helping them but I'm pretty sure you'll earn as well one this hits the market.
Activity: 674
Aenco is a “one stop shop” for the delivery of cutting edge institutional financing, prime brokerage and core smart capital solutions for the  Healthcare technology (HealthTech) industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development. It is good that you will help the researchers that will focus in healthcare.

This is a wonderful breakthrough in the health care sector. With easy access to funds, researches would be greatly able to fulfill their goal which in turn would be beneficial to all. Hopefully, researches related to cancer and other dire illnesses will have a solution because of aenco.

that's a great idea of healthcare in the blockchain to improve and to maintain our good health, The Aenco Prime Solutions platform will provide a peer-to-peer facility to automatically match and connect lenders and borrowers it big helps to all has a financial problem.
Activity: 78
As I am reading their white paper, I was amazed of how this project gives opportunities and providing healthcare in using blockchain.
Activity: 378
Aenco is a “one stop shop” for the delivery of cutting edge institutional financing, prime brokerage and core smart capital solutions for the  Healthcare technology (HealthTech) industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development. It is good that you will help the researchers that will focus in healthcare.

This is a wonderful breakthrough in the health care sector. With easy access to funds, researches would be greatly able to fulfill their goal which in turn would be beneficial to all. Hopefully, researches related to cancer and other dire illnesses will have a solution because of aenco.
You're right, by the concept of Aenco that support and help the researchers involving about healthcare it is good that researchers focus on diseases that doesn't have any cure right now.
Activity: 461
I'm pretty assure on the successful of this project.  Clear visualization of system and intensive advertiser. clients and investor will not hesitate to be part of this project  Wink
I really like the concept of healthcare and financial project. But to be honest I know some project that also focus to healthcare industry and some failed to compete in the market. I hope this one will give and provide us a good quality project about healthcare for this is needed nowadays.
Correct, so now we can see the strategy of AENCO Team in this project and where it will go. At the moment we can first give our full support to them and keep track of this project. Because personally I believe in the unique impact it can give to people (Blockchain+Healthcare+Financial Solution = Happiness and Success for all of us) Grin
Activity: 333
Aenco is a platform designed to bring solutions to the growing demand of medical entrepreneuralism and technologies.
The first of its kind blockchain based healthcare system providing innovative, sustainable medical solutions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?
Activity: 41
I like that you included in your white paper those information about people who can't participate in your token sale and you provide the reasons why they can't participate.
Very informative and being transparent to your participant too. I'll continue to read your white paper, so that I will fully understand your project.
Pages:
Jump to: