Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 42. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Where did the team plan to first launch and operate there project? How will it affect one individual?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
One stop shop procedure is very amazing combining three of most important in daily life. When i saw rhe video i already amaze even the listed member of the team behind aenco.
Yes that right, This project is really an awesome project because of the collaboration of its team which is experts in each and every field. I believe that this project will go farther and progresses in just a span of time.
Merit: 2
Id like to know more about this project, I can see a lot of people is interested in this and a lot of good ratings, Let me review the white paper.

There are more promising services that Aenco can provide for their investors , which is indicated in Aenco whitepaper  e.g "The opportunities : a pressing need for sustainable medical innovation" on page 10 really helps for your review.
Activity: 434
One stop shop procedure is very amazing combining three of most important in daily life. When i saw rhe video i already amaze even the listed member of the team behind aenco.
Indeed, Aenco is truely encouraging to invest with. Their goal is not for their own interest but to the interest to all the people. They wanted to create an ecosystem to all innovators and researcher for the human life.
Activity: 674
Currently looking for affordable yet promising new project to invest. I only saw few pages in the whitepaper and yet i can see potential in this project.i will definitely come back here to see updates.
Yes that is true! I can totally say that its whitepaper really tells a lot and tells how great the concept and idea of this project. I assure that many people will patronize this project as time goes by.
Activity: 228
Is there anyone here who knows exactly when will the ico will start? And what sre the benefits I can get if I invest in this kind of project?

As per the telegram channel. Public pre sale is on July 27- Aug 31, and the main sale 1 Sept - TBC.  Join their telegram channel for more updates

They also have private sale going on right now,  60% bonus tokens,  I also joined their telegram channel as soon as I heard this amazing project
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Having such a good concept like AENCO first blockchain-based healthcare financial solution the team must know that the investors and some of the member here are expect more and have a high expectation towards the project. I really hope that the team will hit that expectation and become successful.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Is there anyone here who knows exactly when will the ico will start? And what sre the benefits I can get if I invest in this kind of project?

As per the telegram channel. Public pre sale is on July 27- Aug 31, and the main sale 1 Sept - TBC.  Join their telegram channel for more updates
Activity: 391
Id like to know more about this project, I can see a lot of people is interested in this and a lot of good ratings, Let me review the white paper.
Good thing that you will read their white paper because this will help you to fully understand the goal and objectives of this ICO and why this platform caught the attentions of many people.
the white paper will provide you alot of information about this project. you can also check their youtube link.
yes read more about aenco on the whitepaper because all of the information about aenco is there, good to read that to know the concept of platform
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
This project will definitely attract a massive number of people and investors to deal with it. A blockchain-based healthcare financial solution that will help everyone.
I'm pretty assure on the successful of this project.  Clear visualization of system and intensive advertiser. clients and investor will not hesitate to be part of this project  Wink
Yes, and developers are transparent to people as well as those who can join the ICO and not and of course you will find the reason in their whitepaper. Yes, I believe that this project will attract many people to invest/support in it.
Activity: 339
Currently looking for affordable yet promising new project to invest. I only saw few pages in the whitepaper and yet i can see potential in this project.i will definitely come back here to see updates.
Activity: 84
There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?
Maybe the edge of Aenco to their competitors is that their platform is not just for healthcare technology but also a combination of financial solutions. I think this will a unique feature of this ICO.

I agree, I have seen and also studied other healthcare based ICO's and none of them included financial solutions, and because of this feature surely a lot of investors will find this project's idea brilliant and they will join.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The solution of medical issues is relevant at all times. And the use of modern technology gives only a positive result. I hope for the success of the project team.
This will also improve how healthcare industry will serve people.. looking forward for its success..
Activity: 122
There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?

According to the introduction of AENCO they are the first healthcare based token but I heard some healthcare provider that is operating now. Although some of that token failed to compete in the market I still believe that this one will/ can compete.
I think there is nothing wrong if we can give chance to this ICO. I believe that there is a unique feature about this project that will encourage investors to invest and supporters until the end of ICO.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0

The initiative pritave sale is currently on going while the pre-sale is set for the while month July and the ICO will last up to August which is basically the whole Q3. It is written on the Whitepaper.
Activity: 378
It is true that many different projects like this that offer Healthcare to people, I think that to be competitive in these similar projects they should enrich their specialties as follows:

1. Blockchain based Healthcare Technology Financial Solutions Platform that
leverages healthcare technologies with institutional financing, prime brokerage and smart capital solutions
under one umbrella.

2. being a “one stop shop” for the delivery of cutting edge institutional financing, prime brokerage and core
smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare
companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.

3. Aenco will be combining its solutions platform and core financial ecosystem with the wider healthcare
technology community, through the AEN token, as the key ecosystem building block and extensions across
ALL its service and community deliveries.

4. Their platform empowers emerging and innovative healthcare companies with digital financing
capabilities, so that they can focus on generating high potential and impactful technologies that can transform
our world and day to day lives.

5. And of course Aenco is supported by the group’s planned regulated infrastructure (including the establishment of a
commercial bank within the group) and presence in major jurisdictions including Europe, Hong Kong, and
the United States, through which Aenco will effectively deliver its solutions, generating an increasing and
rapidly evolving ecosystem.

-If they maintain these I think people and investors will automatically approach and invest to this project.
Activity: 368
Good thing that you will read their white paper because this will help you to fully understand the goal and objectives of this ICO and why this platform caught the attentions of many people.
the white paper will provide you alot of information about this project. you can also check their youtube link.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I don't understand, why people from United States of America, The People’s Republic of China, Samoa, or Hong Kong (except for “professional investors”) can't participate in their token sale but this country is the Facilitators of AENCO Global HealthTech Blockchain Financial Solutions (Hong Kong, China, USA and Europe). Can someone explained this.

Maybe because they have their own healthcare system in their country and Aenco's target clients are from other countries like here in Asia and to other countries as well since they are the ones who created the project they probably considered themselves as the facilitators of this project and decided not to participate to their token sale.
If that's the reason behind the exemptions of those countries that can't participate in token sale, then I understand now. Thanks for your explanation and opinion about this concern. Thank you sir.
Pages:
Jump to: