Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 46. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
Aenco is a platform that targets Healthcare Financial Solutions based on Blockchain. The project also addresses concrete solutions. I think there is a need for stronger and more specific publicity about the project.
They got a really good and well known media team for that, i'm pretty sure they'll get into that sooner or later.
Activity: 391
This is the kind of healthcare that everyone needs it helps a lot of people to save a money and it has a great potential to become successful.  
Thats right this project will have a big potential in the near future and also everyone will surely need this kind of platform this project will surely successful
thats we need to support this aenco platform because they have a potential and this is one of the best concept in the healthcare industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This is the kind of healthcare that everyone needs it helps a lot of people to save a money and it has a great potential to become successful.  
i agree! using the blockchain is a good idea. lets hope for the best for this project.
Yes, because it is really a project that is focused and can help a lot in Healthcare + Financial Solution. This type of Team is attractive and deserves a full and uplifting support until the end.
Activity: 434
Are the developers not worried about the bearish pricing both eth and btc has? Will they adjust allocation of token if btc is back at $10k again?
Maybe  they are not worried with the current market price because right now they are focusing on how to  build and support the needs of researchers.
Activity: 350
Aenco divided to in to four system first is healthtech industry second blockchain third is instruction support and financial solution and innovation this four system of aenco have big impact of the project to make it successful.

Yes, i totally agree Mr. Onediamond, as a matter of fact, this project is really amazing. Designed to provide medical support and rich medical supplies and utilites and among other things like blockchain,financial solutions and smart capital solutions under one platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Website | Whitepaper | Token Pager | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook | Reddit | Discord | Linkedin | Github

[size=200]AENCO Is The World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions[/size]
HealthTech, Smart Capital, and Prime Brokerage Solutions Under One Umbrella

It happens that I search for good project to invest , and this project caught my attention. A project that focus in healthcare and financing industry. It is a unique technique to offer. I wonder how they can execute their project and make it a competitive project .

Yes, I'm also one of those who are amazed by this project after I read their whitepaper. I think we still have many good things to expect in this project that they will announce soon to the public. You right, because many of the projects are similar to that we have heard before and many of them have succeeded so with ongoing monitoring of this project we will see the strategies that the AENCO Team will do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Im not a fan of Ico that focus in health industry maybe because I know some ICO that focus on this and they failed. But I like the idea of the blend of healthcare and financial solutions. I excited to know the plan and things you will do for this project to become successful.
Activity: 193
Do you like to Party?
The usage of blockchain in healthcare does improve the liquidation of expenses such as areas for research development and finances. I'd like to hear from the devs regarding the strategy on how will they implement such protocol in a challenged market as of today.

Activity: 322
Another one ICO that offers healthcare. This isnt the first one to give such an offer. I really hope this will become a successful project. It will have a big use to some of the user since this is not focus only in the healthcare but also in the financial solutions. So goodluck to this ICO.
Activity: 616
Thank you for your support in Aenco! We are happy to announce that Aenco has received a rating of
🌟 4.5/ 5 on @ICObench

https://icobench.com/ico/aenco
https://twitter.com/aencoin/status/1002083902285012992
Its nice to see that Aencoin makes noise and moving forward... My support in this platform is until it reach success..
congrats for getting 4.5 ratings this is a good start for the team and for the project,  hoping for your success.
That is really a great and awesome news! One of the well-known in ICO rating just give a very high rating for Aenco. This means that this project will be one of the trusted ICO in terms of healthcare technology in the near future.
Activity: 461
since medication is a must in humanity. this project is ready to lend a hand, as the developer focus on innovating the technologies. system base transaction and smooth operation.
Activity: 532
Aenco is a platform that targets Healthcare Financial Solutions based on Blockchain. The project also addresses concrete solutions. I think there is a need for stronger and more specific publicity about the project.
Activity: 308
I really like the concept of healthcare and financial project. But to be honest I know some project that also focus to healthcare industry and some failed to compete in the market. I hope this one will give and provide us a good quality project about healthcare for this is needed nowadays.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I like that you included in your white paper those information about people who can't participate in your token sale and you provide the reasons why they can't participate. Very informative and being transparent to your participant too. I'll continue to read your white paper, so that I will fully understand your project.
Yes Their whitepaper is very clear and informative that gives all the necessary informations about the topic. It make this project interesting and intriguing to public. My eyes are still on the future progress of Aenco project.
Activity: 124
Thats right this project will have a big potential in the near future and also everyone will surely need this kind of platform this project will surely successful
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
This defenetely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here. I also enjoy the website's intro

The website intro is just one of the good things you can see in this project . I suggest that you should read the whitepaper , you'll be amazed and really understand the intentions of this project.
Activity: 392
Much more better if the u,s citizen can invest for this project they give big help to make this success also china,because of more people also in the u.s priority the health everybody need that financial health.
Activity: 228
Theres a lot of issue around the world about the health of people. Heañth provider technology will wake up of attention of some investor and partnership for me this kind of ico will demand this day.
Activity: 122
Aenco is supported by the group’s planned regulated infrastructure (including the establishment of a commercial bank within the group) and presence in major jurisdictions including Europe, Hong Kong, and the United States, through which Aenco will effectively deliver its solutions, generating an increasing and rapidly evolving ecosystem.

I was confused when I read this, how come United States is part of the supporter on Aenco and yet they can't participate in their token sale. Or I was misunderstood the paragraph? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Website | Whitepaper | Token Pager | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook | Reddit | Discord | Linkedin | Github

[size=200]AENCO Is The World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions[/size]
HealthTech, Smart Capital, and Prime Brokerage Solutions Under One Umbrella

It happens that I search for good project to invest , and this project caught my attention. A project that focus in healthcare and financing industry. It is a unique technique to offer. I wonder how they can execute their project and make it a competitive project .

Pages:
Jump to: