Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 18. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

We are delighted to announce our newest collaboration with BTPN Syariah to improve financial inclusion in rural Indonesia. Read the full article here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Ccc3Dy

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

It's nice to see refreshing news and collaborations like this of Hara helping distribute micro loans to more and more villages so that the farmers and community will benefit

We're glad that you're happy, yes because of this farmers won't have to rely on borrowing from loan sharks which have a huge markup and doesn't really give them significant change due to the high interest rate.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1

We are delighted to announce our newest collaboration with BTPN Syariah to improve financial inclusion in rural Indonesia. Read the full article here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Ccc3Dy

It's nice to see refreshing news and collaborations like this of Hara helping distribute micro loans to more and more villages so that the farmers and community will benefit
copper member
Where and how do you get the data that the clients buy?

We a have Data companies, cooperatives, NGOs, Iot devices and satellites and of course our farmers and field agents  Smiley then the data qualifiers verify the quality of the data.

Oh great, but what do they get in return?

Other data providers can monetize their data by exchanging it for tokens while farmers can get rewarded with loyalty points in which they can exchange it with goods or services  Smiley
Activity: 101

We a have Data companies, cooperatives, NGOs, Iot devices and satellites and of course our farmers and field agents  Smiley then the data qualifiers verify the quality of the data.

Oh great, but what do they get in return?
copper member

Activity: 101
copper member

We are delighted to announce our newest collaboration with BTPN Syariah to improve financial inclusion in rural Indonesia. Read the full article here: http://bit.ly/2Ccc3Dy

copper member

Meet Anatasof, Head Product of HARAToken on the upcoming event of "Tech Meet Up: UI/UX Designing the Unforgettable Consumer Journey"

He will shares his experiences on how to design more than just visually appealing but also wrapped up the product solutions to the audiences.

With the details below:
📆Date : Thursday, January 17, 2019
🕑Time : 18.00 - 20.00
📍Place : Indonesia Blockchain Hub, Grha Tirtadi, Jalan Senopati no 71-75, Jakarta Selatan

Register: bit.ly/UIUXMeetUp
copper member
Can you summarize the ecosystem for me so that I can have a better understanding?

Basically, the purpose of HARA ecosystem is to create a prosperous data exchange economy that drives the use of informed data-driven decisions in society. Data providers use the platform to exchange their data for tokens, while data buyers can access quality data and crowd-source new data that can help them make better data-driven decisions.  Smiley

Thanks! I was hoping to gain better understanding before I purchase Hart.

We hope you got the information you need! If you have more questions feel free to ask. we hope you can participate in the public sale.  Smiley Thank you for the support!
Activity: 82
Can you summarize the ecosystem for me so that I can have a better understanding?

Basically, the purpose of HARA ecosystem is to create a prosperous data exchange economy that drives the use of informed data-driven decisions in society. Data providers use the platform to exchange their data for tokens, while data buyers can access quality data and crowd-source new data that can help them make better data-driven decisions.  Smiley

Thanks! I was hoping to gain better understanding before I purchase Hart.
copper member

Activity: 82
copper member
A requirement for you to be a data qualifier you must buy HART, for the minimum requirements, there is still no announcement yet. One there is, we will update the community.  Smiley
If minimum requirements actually required in the future, I hope that it will not be too high, and not too expensive.

HART is pegged in ETH so it will really depend on the market, we can hope for the best  Smiley
copper member

HARA is coming to 5 cities across Indonesia for a special BNI event. Tomorrow: Makassar!

copper member

"HARA uses ERC-20 because it is widely supported in wallets, exchanges, and such. It's stable, the most well-documented solution, and has a big community behind it. Its features nearly accommodate all of our requirements."

copper member
Coming from one of our field agents… Stay tuned!

copper member

As we are getting closer to the public sale, how about learning a bit about the differences between ITS and IPO?

copper member
copper member

“I applaud BNI for using technology in its business, this is what makes us even more confident to continue to work with BNI.” Taken yesterday, HARA Workshop with BNI at Redtop Hotel.

copper member
How do data qualifiers improve the quality of data exactly?

Data qualification method will be gamified in various ways, such as:
• Swiping for image recognition or confirmation
• Providing photographic proof of requested items
• Answering questions related to the data
Pages:
Jump to: