Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 56. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I know that you're not an open source, but I just want to know if there is a possibility in the future that the HARA will be open source? Thanks
Activity: 54
I saw in your video that you have an app already. Did you release the HARA app already? Can I download it now? Thanks

Hello, the one that we used in our video was not released because right now, only our field agents can use it for our pilot projects for our deployments. We will just announce if the application is ready for its release. So stay tuned! Join us in our Telegram Community for the updates. Smiley

Thanks, I am really anticipating for it. I think this project is really amazing and it will really help the agriculture sector.
copper member
Activity: 210
I saw in your video that you have an app already. Did you release the HARA app already? Can I download it now? Thanks

Hello, the one that we used in our video was not released because right now, only our field agents can use it for our pilot projects for our deployments. We will just announce if the application is ready for its release. So stay tuned! Join us in our Telegram Community for the updates. Smiley
Activity: 54
copper member
Hello, what are the recent developments in your technology? Where can I get these kinds of updates? Thanks

HARA has made a great progress in the deployment of our project, both technological and ground execution. On the tech side, we have already established our private Ethereum test net on Amazon Web Services. By the end of this month, we will have beta version of our own HARA Block Explorer and a beta version of cross-chain modules that will act not only as a bridge from the side chain to the main net but also allow HARA to utilize and combine any future protocol or platform from outside our private Ethereum network.

As for our ground deployment, we have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents, each of which can now help an average of 50 farmers come onboard every day. As of today, we have already registered 6000 farmers in the HARA ecosystem, and the goal is to reach 10,000 by the end of September. Smiley

Those are the updates related to the development of our tech and deployment. Read more about  this with this article. You can also check our website and join us in our telegram community for the updates. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 60
Hello, what are the recent developments in your technology? Where can I get these kinds of updates? Thanks
copper member
The HARA Ecosystem might look a bit abstract when you read it on our whitepaper. You might still be a bit unsure how exactly the ecosystem is put into practice. How do we attract more farmers? Who qualify the data? How do the incentives work?

To help answer all these questions, we went into the field to create a video that shows how our ecosystem directly benefits the farmers and their community. Watch this video that will walk you through the process all the way from the HARA field agents approaching new farmers, to the families redeeming their points.

Join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA!
copper member

HARA facilitates a workshop for the Indonesian Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing supported by World Bank

In this article, our CEO Regi share good news about HARA's development. He discusses about the growing numbers of farmers in the ecosystem and the progress that we've made in the deployment of our project, both technological side and ground execution.

He also shared about the plans how HARA technology could be used as a tool for land certification. HARA with its blockchain technology can deliver a simple solution to land certification, which is the foundation for making affordable housing become a reality.
More and more real sectors and real economies are becoming involved in the HARA ecosystem.

Read the full article here to learn more about the event. Thanks!
Also, follow us in our Telegram to get more updates about HARA. Smiley
copper member
Will be the ICO launch this year?
They will launch the ICO this year. ICO time is from 26 October to 9 November. Here is the information on icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/hara.

Hello, these dates for our ICO are no longer accurate. We are currently updating the ICO dates on all 3rd party websites so, just stay tuned for the updates!
Thanks for sharing this though. Smiley

No problem. You should estimate reasonable time to help HARA ICO succeed in the current difficult market conditions. Update the time on all 3rd party websites as soon as possible.

Yes, our team is already working on it. Thanks!
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
They will launch the ICO this year. ICO time is from 26 October to 9 November. Here is the information on icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/hara.

Hello, these dates for our ICO are no longer accurate. We are currently updating the ICO dates on all 3rd party websites so, just stay tuned for the updates!

No problem. You should estimate reasonable time to help HARA ICO succeed in the current difficult market conditions. Update the time on all 3rd party websites as soon as possible.
copper member

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
copper member
HARA is built on top of blockchain technology ensuring the all exchanging data to be smartly secured and traceable. Here are      5 smart contracts provided by the blockchain in HARA!

Data acquisition: Enables access control and data connection to supplementary data. It allows for automatic data generation and enrichment.
Data traceability: Enables tracking the origin of data, who owns and use it.
Data rating: Enables measurement on how useable the data is, like a rating system of the data by data buyers.
Data access permission: Enables access to every data providers.
Proceeds allocation: Enables the distribution of proceeds between participants.

Read our whitepaper to get to know more about our project! Smiley
Activity: 5
copper member
In the HARA ecosystem, is being a data qualifier the same with doing a bounty? Do you have bounty campaigns? Thanks

No, because doing bounty programs do not require you to be part of the HARA ecosystem. A data qualifier should be connected to the data they are qualifying to ensure the accuracy of qualification activities. A data qualifier can be any HARA token holder, though. As for the bounty campaigns, we currently don't have now. We will just announce here if there's any.Smiley

To know more about being a data qualifier, you can read our whitepaper.
You can also join us in our Telegram for updates regarding our airdrop and bounty programs. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 50
In the HARA ecosystem, is being a data qualifier the same with doing a bounty? Do you have bounty campaigns? Thanks
copper member
It has been months that you started your project. I wonder how many communities do you have now?

For the past months that we have been doing our pilot project for data collection, our deployment team's operations in Indonesia are expanding and flourishing. HARA is now active in six different regencies where we have attracted over 5600 farmers and have tagged an area of over 1100 hectares in 117 villages.

To know more about this kind of updates, follow us in our Telegram Community. Thanks Smiley

It's a good progress for HARA! I am closely following this project.
When would be the ICO? Thanks  

Thank you for your support. Our deployment team is doing their best in our pilot projects, and these results help the team to further develop it. With your question, currently HARA has no ICO yet, but we will definitely announce it here when we have the date for that. For now, you can follow us in our Telegram to get daily updates. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 77
It has been months that you started your project. I wonder how many communities do you have now?

For the past months that we have been doing our pilot project for data collection, our deployment team's operations in Indonesia are expanding and flourishing. HARA is now active in six different regencies where we have attracted over 5600 farmers and have tagged an area of over 1100 hectares in 117 villages.

To know more about this kind of updates, follow us in our Telegram Community. Thanks Smiley

It's a good progress for HARA! I am closely following this project.
When would be the ICO? Thanks 
copper member

Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: