Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 60. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What about data that are not yet available, how can a data buyer access them?  Huh

Hi there, HARA is adding a data seeking program feature for data that is not yet available. Any data buyers can request and fund the acquisition of the specific data that is not yet available in the platform in the form of "mini-tasks". With this, data providers are crowd sourced and incentivized to provide the requested data. To learn more about this, you can read our whitepaper.

Also, join us in our Telegram Community. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 77
What about data that are not yet available, how can a data buyer access them?  Huh
copper member
Hey, some farmers don't have mobile gadgets. How will they able to supply data and earn from sharing their data? Thanks
Hi there, HARA is employing field officers to assist farmers in registering their profiles, and continuously collecting agriculture data throughout the farming cycle of cultivation, harvest, and post-harvest seasons.
Smart contracts award tokens to these data providers in the form of loyalty points, and the farmers can collect incentives (such as discounts on fertilizers and seeds) through local partners also in the HARA ecosystem.

Aside from the mobile app, HARA has also a web portal that enables them to supply data.

Join our Telegram Community to get updates. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 84
Hey, some farmers don't have mobile gadgets. How will they able to supply data and earn from sharing their data? Thanks
copper member
Value added services enrich the raw data that the data providers add to the HARA Ecosystem. For example, they might compile the data from all the data providers in a certain area or of a certain profession, and publish structured reports of their findings. Thus the contributions of these actors will add extra value to the data that is already available on the HARA Data Exchange.
The value added services play an important role in the HARA Ecosystem. The enriched data they produce will be incredibly valuable and attract more data buyers, which is to the benefit of the overall health of the ecosystem.

Learn more about value-added services in the HARA ecosystem here.
copper member
I have already looked at you, I am interested in such projects. because agriculture now needs to change and novovedeny. how are things? what are your achievements?

HARA has been making a lot of progress in terms of its deployment, partnerships with the public and private sector, and engagements. You can check our monthly updates for July and August to give you a detailed narrative about what HARA has been doing for the past months.

Follow us in our Medium account to get updates, and join us in our Telegram Community for live chat and updates. Thanks
copper member

HARA partners up with the Indonesia and Japan Horticulture Public-Private-Partnerships Project (IJHOP4) for the improvement of the agriculture product marketing and distribution system.

IJHOP4 and HARA share the ultimate goal of empowering farmers. The collaboration between the two parties will give farmers more power to manage their activities by facilitating the access to loans, data analysis toolkits, and networking with stakeholders within the supply chain.

Learn more about this partnership here.  Smiley

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I have already looked at you, I am interested in such projects. because agriculture now needs to change and novovedeny. how are things? what are your achievements?
copper member
I trust this will profit agriculturists to help enhance their welfare and be engaged with the budgetary square chain will enhanced their insight as well. So it's a decent task in future.

Thanks for the trust. HARA aims to help people to make better economic decisions and improve their livelihood. It allows data providers such as smallholder farmers to submit their data and get incentivized in which they exchange for a variety of goods and services. With the data exchange platform, a farmer can gain access to different data which they can use in improving their efficiency, one of which is the access to precision farming advice catered specifically to their farm. This would help them to produce greater yields  Smiley

Join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA Smiley
Activity: 33
I trust this will profit agriculturists to help enhance their welfare and be engaged with the budgetary square chain will enhanced their insight as well. So it's a decent task in future.
copper member
Hello, what are the types of data does a farmer needs to provide to receive incentives? How frequent they should provide these data?

A smallholder farmers can provide different types of data such as Farmer Related Data which includes their personal profile. Cultivation Data such as harvest, planting, and farm data. Location Specific Data, for which they can provide info about their field ownership and status. Ecological Data are about the type of soil, pest, and diseases. Market Information and Transactional Data are information about the market, yield transactions, and business.

The frequency of how much they will provide these data will depend on their desire to earn points for rewards. HARA gamified the system in such a way that, for every data they will provide, it will earn them a number of points which they can use to redeem later.

You can read our whitepaper to know more about our use cases. Also, join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA.
Activity: 77
Hello, what are the types of data does a farmer needs to provide to receive incentives? How frequent should they provide these data?
copper member
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?

Once it is listed, yes it can be purchased in any country. But right now, we are not listed in any exchanges. We will just announce if there's an update about that. Join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA. Thanks  Smiley

Activity: 14
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
copper member
The project as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a business.

Hello, our developers are now building apps for the deployment to help our farmers. By the way, you can follow our engineering team in our HARA Engineering Medium for the updates. Thanks Smiley
copper member
Hello  Lips sealed

May I know how HARA can help farmers?

Hello, by being part of HARA, our farmers can gain access to many benefits including the access to precision farming advice catered specifically to their farm to help them produce greater yields, access to recommendations regarding the farm inputs, access to market information specific to each farm, access to other non-banking financial services, access to market data related, ability to receive loans and other financial services and ability to earn loyalty points that can be redeemed for variety of goods and services  provided by HARA partners.

You can read more about the benefits of our smallholder farmers in our whitepaper. Also, join us in our Telegram Community for more updates! Smiley
copper member
a very interesting project, I am sure that this project can be beneficial for farmers because it can improve their welfare, hopefully this project will be successful

Yes, you are right! Smallholder farmers has a lot of benefits they can gain. Not only will the data exchange open up an extra source of income to them, the data collected will also help to increase the efficiency of their production. They are incentivized to input their data in exchange for loyalty points which they can exchange for a variety of goods and services at designated kiosks. For example, farmers can use the points to get discounts on agriculture products, phone credits, or school supplies.

Also, the farmers will be able to get access to market information and financial services, as well as get access to precision farming advice which could help them attain greater yields. The HARA Ecosystem has an incredible potential to improve the lives of millions of smallholder farmers around the globe. Hoping for the best!

Join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about our project. Smiley
copper member
I invested in this business from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other plans, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !

We are glad to have you on board and thank you for believing in our project. People like you who believe our social mission is one of the reasons why HARA is committed to develop the platform further. Join us in our Telegram Community for live chat and real-time updates. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 5
Hello  Lips sealed

May I know how HARA can help farmers?
copper member
Hello
I am young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it!
I'll spend my time to read more about the business later today. Thanks for the ANN

It's nice to have you here, but let me just clarify that we do not have bounty programs yet. We will just keep you posted about that.
To learn more about HARA, you can visit our website and read our whitepaper.

Also, you can join us in our Telegram Community so you can get more updates about our project. Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: