Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 58. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi
I'm young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it!
I will spend my time to read more about the plan later today. Thanks for the ANN

Hello, you can check out our website and read our whitepaper. If you got some questions, you can ask them here or you can join our Telegram Community.

By the way, HARA has no bounty campaigns right now but, we would appreciate it if you give it a read! Thanks Smiley
copper member

HARA is a blockchain enabled and enriched technology, which fundamentally facilitates a data exchange that is traceable, transparent, and secured.
Blockchain technology has introduced a paradigm shift that will change the human experience. Through blockchain, HARA is pioneering solutions for agricultural issues that will empower billions with greater trust and transparency.

Find out how blockchain enables HARA in revolutionizing the agricultural sector on our medium.
copper member
Why would such project plan to launch an ico ? whats the world usecase?
could the icon still be planned or not yet entered the market?

Currently, HARA is not listed in any exchanges and we do not have ICO, yet. We will definitely update you regarding our plans about this so follow us in our Telegram Community for our daily updates. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Why would such project plan to launch an ico ? whats the world usecase?
could the icon still be planned or not yet entered the market?
copper member
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!

That's nice! Thank you for your support. Currently, HARA has just finished its first airdrop. Also, we have not yet started our ICO but we have on-going a token sale. Smiley

You can follow us in our Telegram Community to get daily updates about HARA.
copper member

Smallholder farmers stand to gain a lot from the HARA Ecosystem. Not only will the data
      exchange open up an extra source of income for them, the data collected will also help increase
      their efficiency and productivity.

Moreover, smallholder farmers are incentivized to input their data in exchange for loyalty points.
      The loyalty points that farmers earn can then be exchanged for a variety of goods and services at
      designated kiosks.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper.
      Also, join us in our Telegram Community to get real-time
      updates.
Activity: 5
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!
Activity: 77
Hello, what are the types of data does a farmer needs to provide to receive incentives? How frequent they should provide these data?

A smallholder farmers can provide different types of data such as Farmer Related Data which includes their personal profile. Cultivation Data such as harvest, planting, and farm data. Location Specific Data, for which they can provide info about their field ownership and status. Ecological Data are about the type of soil, pest, and diseases. Market Information and Transactional Data are information about the market, yield transactions, and business.

The frequency of how much they will provide these data will depend on their desire to earn points for rewards. HARA gamified the system in such a way that, for every data they will provide, it will earn them a number of points which they can use to redeem later.

You can read our whitepaper to know more about our use cases. Also, join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA.

Cool! Good luck to HARA team  Cheesy
copper member
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for

Hello, I'm glad you liked our project. Yeah, I suggest you give it a thorough read to give you more insights about our project and if you have some questions about HARA, you can ask them here.
You can also join our Telegram Community for a live chat and updates. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 34
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for
copper member

Check out our events schedule for this month of September  Smiley

Get the chance to meet HARA! Here is the schedule for our events you should never miss out.
See you at the events, everyone.

Keep updated on our telegram group: @HARAToken
copper member
Hey! Since it's a data exchange platform, how will you ensure that the data provider's info is protected and are not used for any ill purposes? hmm  Huh

For data protection, our collected data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. A combination of IPFS permanent web, Bluezelle protocols, and Amazon web services (S3 and Dynamo DB) will be implemented as data storage systems off the chain, protecting their data and allowing data providers to manage their data sets.  HARA make sure that every data is secured and protected.

Visit us on our website and read our whitepaper to learn more about this. Also, join us in our Telegram Community for more updates. Thanks Smiley

Very well said. Thanks for this info! I should probably read your whitepaper to learn about this! HARA is a very promising project. I hope you succeed!  Wink

You're welcome. Yeah, you will learn a lot about HARA in our whitepaper. And thanks for the support Smiley
Activity: 60
Hey! Since it's a data exchange platform, how will you ensure that the data provider's info is protected and are not used for any ill purposes? hmm  Huh

For data protection, our collected data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. A combination of IPFS permanent web, Bluezelle protocols, and Amazon web services (S3 and Dynamo DB) will be implemented as data storage systems off the chain, protecting their data and allowing data providers to manage their data sets.  HARA make sure that every data is secured and protected.

Visit us on our website and read our whitepaper to learn more about this. Also, join us in our Telegram Community for more updates. Thanks Smiley

Very well said. Thanks for this info! I should probably read your whitepaper to learn about this! HARA is a very promising project. I hope you succeed!  Wink
copper member
Hey, some farmers don't have mobile gadgets. How will they able to supply data and earn from sharing their data? Thanks
Hi there, HARA is employing field officers to assist farmers in registering their profiles, and continuously collecting agriculture data throughout the farming cycle of cultivation, harvest, and post-harvest seasons.
Smart contracts award tokens to these data providers in the form of loyalty points, and the farmers can collect incentives (such as discounts on fertilizers and seeds) through local partners also in the HARA ecosystem.

Aside from the mobile app, HARA has also a web portal that enables them to supply data.

Join our Telegram Community to get updates. Thanks  Smiley

Alright thanks!  Shocked I think this will really help the farmers. Good job HARA!!!  Grin

Thanks for the support for HARA! We appreciate people like you. Smiley
Get involved with HARA through our Telegram.
Activity: 84
Hey, some farmers don't have mobile gadgets. How will they able to supply data and earn from sharing their data? Thanks
Hi there, HARA is employing field officers to assist farmers in registering their profiles, and continuously collecting agriculture data throughout the farming cycle of cultivation, harvest, and post-harvest seasons.
Smart contracts award tokens to these data providers in the form of loyalty points, and the farmers can collect incentives (such as discounts on fertilizers and seeds) through local partners also in the HARA ecosystem.

Aside from the mobile app, HARA has also a web portal that enables them to supply data.

Join our Telegram Community to get updates. Thanks  Smiley

Alright thanks!  Shocked I think this will really help the farmers. Good job HARA!!!  Grin
copper member

Meet our HARA Field Agents around Indonesia!

Since last July to August, our Development Team shared their stories while visiting our Field Agents on the Districts of Sugihwaras, Ngraho, Sumberejo, and Sukosewu in Bojonegoro. With a minimum access to the remote areas, HARA successfully saved the moments with these pictures.

Armed with official letter of duty, handphone and HARA t-shirt as special identity, all Field Agents are finally ready to continue their jobs to help farmers join HARA Ecosystem by assisting farmers in registering their profiles and continuously collecting agriculture data throughout the farming cycle of cultivation, harvest and post-harvest seasons. Smart contracts award tokens to these data providers in the form of loyalty points, and the farmers can collect incentives (such as discounts on fertilizers and seeds) through local partners also in the HARA ecosystem.

In our recent update, HARA is now active in six different regencies where we have attracted over 5600 farmers and have tagged an area of over 1100 hectares. Smiley

Be part of our journey to make a better world with HARA by joining our Telegram Community. Thanks!

copper member
wow really the real work now the team token tokens are holding the 2nd open house in the country of Indonesia right in Jakarta, and the nutrient token project is also very useful for the farmers, the excellence of this project is very visible to be seen,
Moreover, BNI partners will make this project very well known in Indonesia

Thank you for the support! Part of our plan is to conduct events, one of which is the open house that we do to share and spread the social impact that we want to make through HARA. Our mission is to empower people, especially our smallholder farmers, through a data exchange platform to make data-driven decisions. Our partnership with BNI has already had results that exceeded our expectations. There, we enabled over 150 farmers from two villages to apply for microcredit in a very short time which is something we can build on.

More exciting times are coming for HARA so make yourself updated in our Telegram Community! Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
wow really the real work now the team token tokens are holding the 2nd open house in the country of Indonesia right in Jakarta, and the nutrient token project is also very useful for the farmers, the excellence of this project is very visible to be seen,
Moreover, BNI partners will make this project very well known in Indonesia
Activity: 77
Hello, what are the types of data does a farmer needs to provide to receive incentives? How frequent they should provide these data?

A smallholder farmers can provide different types of data such as Farmer Related Data which includes their personal profile. Cultivation Data such as harvest, planting, and farm data. Location Specific Data, for which they can provide info about their field ownership and status. Ecological Data are about the type of soil, pest, and diseases. Market Information and Transactional Data are information about the market, yield transactions, and business.

The frequency of how much they will provide these data will depend on their desire to earn points for rewards. HARA gamified the system in such a way that, for every data they will provide, it will earn them a number of points which they can use to redeem later.

You can read our whitepaper to know more about our use cases. Also, join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA.

Ohhh I see! Do you have an app already which they use to provide these data? thanks btw for the info

Hello, yes we have our HARA app but it is currently still locked for our field agents. They use it in our deployments for our pilot projects. We will update you about this so stay tuned in our Telegram Community. Thanks Smiley

That's good to hear! I'm excited for HARA. Goodluck  Grin
copper member

Ohhh I see! Do you have an app already which they use to provide these data? thanks btw for the info

Hello, yes we have our HARA app but it is currently still locked for our field agents. They use it in our deployments for our pilot projects. We will update you about this so stay tuned in our Telegram Community. Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: