Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 64. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Why is there a compulsory KYC?

Hi, we need kyc so that we could verify our airdrop participants  Grin
copper member
Why would such project plan to launch an ico ? whats the world usecase?

Hi, in order to create a global impact, we will also need the participation of the global community. Through initial token sales we aim to expand our project to other potential countries. You can read more in our whitepaper for more information regarding our project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Are you planning to be listed at any exchange after ICO? Do you have any agreements with them?
copper member
Great team ever seen . Does HARA have any next airdrop ?

For the time being we don't have any future airdrop plan yet. You can join our Telegram Community to be the first to know about our future airdrop.
Activity: 85
i have to kyc before get the 416 hart or i got 416 hart first and kyc for withdraw it?
Activity: 75
Do you have any plan for major exchange listing ?
Activity: 5
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
what is ico price this coin
Price 1 HART = 0.059 USD. Here is the link, there are all the details https://icobench.com/ico/hara Airdrop 416 HART = 24.54 dollars. It is very good) Cool
copper member
Is the registration to Qryptos through your link a must?
I have joined Qryptos couple months ago and verified, is it ok?

Hi, Yes of course you can use your qryptos account as long as it's verified.  Grin
copper member
it is very difficult to register on QUOINE Exchange. I come from a country which does not use the Latin font in the documents. took two of the three scans, worry that will fail to pass the verification until 26.08 to participate in airdrop.

Hi, we've forward this to the team and for further enqueries you may message us on our Telegram Community.
copper member
The token will to send directly to the wallet on the trading platform ?

Yes, the token will be sent directly to QRYPTOS.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
It look like the project is already has a support form conventional bank that helping a support by giving the funding for the project.
Also, helping the farmers will also means saving our future for the need of food.
copper member
Hello, is that a spreadsheet that proof me have join the airdrop?

Hi, you need to fill in the forms, and in order to receive your HART Tokens, please follow the following steps:
In order to receive your HART Tokens, please follow the following steps:

• Join the official Hara Token Telegram group

• Register on QUOINE Exchange (Qryptos) and become a verified member (KYC)

• Fill-in our registration form
copper member
I believe this will benefit farmers to help improve their welfare and be involved in the financial block chain will improved their knowledge too. So it's a good thing

Hi, Thank you for your support! The kind words are always appreciated.  Grin
Activity: 17
Does HARA have any bounty campaigns? I like the projects with the first exchange confirmed, investing in them will not be too worried about the output of the coin.
copper member
How many tokens will be paid with Airdrop campaign? Per one participiant?

Hi, each airdrop campaign participant will earn 416 HARAToken (HART).
copper member
Helping the farmers to be better through data exchange can be dependable.
These days we are often to make a data exchange almost anytime each day.

Hi, Thanks for the support! Couldn't agree more, we generate so many data we didn't even realize it.
copper member
Does HARA have any next airdrop ? i like this project to frist exchange accepted in running ico

Hi, our airdrop is still live until the 26th be sure to join this one and not to miss out!  Grin
copper member
Hello there, I am from Indonesia. I wanna ask.
Hara is market to distribute agriculture product from Farmers to end- Customers Huh
Please tell me more. Thanks

Hi, Thank you for your question. HARA is a data exchange platform which consists of data providers,  data qualifiers, value added services, and data buyers. Currently we are not distributing agriculture product, we are helping farmers and other stakeholders through data exchange with the help of blockchain technology.

You can read our whitepaper for more info regarding our business model, and to learn more about HARA you can also see this coverage from CNN Indonesia.
Activity: 2
For some reason my previous post here was deleted. I was just posting my support of the project, so I am unsure why the moderators removed it.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I'm looking forward to this being a watershed project for Indonesia and the local blockchain scene

What is wrong with my post? I'm just supportive of the project, blockchain technology, and Indonesia. I have convinced a lot of people to jump in and support and participate in the airdrop, to build the community and create momentum.
Pages:
Jump to: