Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 62. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Just wondering how HARA choose the country you will implement the project in. What are the factors being considered to be part of HARA Data Exhange Tech? Cool project, btw

Hi there! The initial target is developing countries where agriculture has been vital to the country's economic development. These countries also have high internet and mobile penetration with high adoption rate in mobile money or digital wallet, which are the requisite for the adoption of HARA platform.

To know more about HARA, you can join our Telegram communitySmiley
Activity: 77
Just wondering how HARA choose the country you will implement the project in. What are the factors being considered to be part of HARA Data Exhange Tech? Cool project, btw
copper member
HARA is improving the lives of smallholder farmers through the power of blockchain technology. Smallholder farmers stand to gain a lot from the HARA ecosystem. Not only will the data exchange open up an extra source of income to them, the data collected will also help them to increase production efficiency.
Ever wonder how?  Smiley

Read our full article here to learn more about how smallholder farmers can participate in the ecosystem as a data provider.
Also, join our Telegram community to get more updates about HARA! Thanks Smiley
copper member
Hi everyone, take a look at this!  Smiley

Forbes Indonesia covered the story of HARA to revolutionize the agriculture sector and help small farmers with blockchain technology!

You can read the full article here: Forbes Indonesia Technology
copper member
That is a pretty new thing with the market now, hopefully will achieve good results

Yes we do hope so Smiley thank you very much
copper member
What is HART?

HARA Token (HART) facilitates the data exchange in the HARA ecosystem. With HART, data buyer can get rarely accessible agriculture data submitted by data providers such as farmers, field agents, IoT, satellites and such. The token is also used to incentivize the stakeholders in HARA community.

You can watch this video Introducing HARA Token to learn more about HART.  Smiley

For more info on how HARA Token works, visit our website.
Also, join us in our Telegram community for more updates! Smiley 

I am impressed with your project and I think that there will be a lot of support for this project and I hope you will be more spirit in promoting this project.

Hi there, thanks for the appreciation! Smiley

HARA has been doing well in terms of our marketing activities. We have been engaging with different organizations to promote our project. Also, follow us in our social media channels to get more updates:

Medium: https://medium.com/haratoken
Twitter: https://twitter.com/haratoken
Telegram: https://t.me/HARAToken

Thanks! Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
What is HART?

HARA Token (HART) facilitates the data exchange in the HARA ecosystem. With HART, data buyer can get rarely accessible agriculture data submitted by data providers such as farmers, field agents, IoT, satellites and such. The token is also used to incentivize the stakeholders in HARA community.

You can watch this video Introducing HARA Token to learn more about HART.  Smiley

I am impressed with your project and I think that there will be a lot of support for this project and I hope you will be more spirit in promoting this project.
copper member
What is HART?

copper member
Learn about the findings HARA has for the past several months and how these findings led to important updates about HARA Token (HART) and the upcoming initial tokens.

Find out more of its details here: HARA Token Update

Join our Telegram community to get more updates.

copper member
I see you are working with BNI, while BNI are state-owned BANKS, does this project still have a relationship with the country if your project is successful in the future

Hi there! HARA works with government-related institutions as well as with private sector. It is crucial for the development of the platform to get involved with all kind of organizations, private or public, that have relation with data providers, data qualifiers, data buyers and value added services for its success, in Indonesia and in other countries in the future Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I see you are working with BNI, while BNI are state-owned BANKS, does this project still have a relationship with the country if your project is successful in the future
copper member
Curious about how the HARA ecosystem works?

Let's find out how the different stakeholders play their roles starting with knowing the stakeholders in our Road to Empowerment series.  Smiley

HARA ecosystem is designed around four types of stakeholders. These are data providers, data qualifiers, data buyers, and value added services.

Read the full article here.
copper member
why we must register on QUOINE Exchange and become a verified member? is this token has been listed on QUOINE?
because the tokens will be distributed using QUOINE Exchange. For now our token haven't been listed on any exchange
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It would be great to see your project listed and reviewed by IcoGuide.com I guess a lot of people are interested in their opinion, and it will be meaningful to see their rates.
copper member
Are you planning to be listed at any exchange after ICO? Do you have any agreements with them?

Yes we do have plans on listings. For the time being, we aren't announced anything yet regarding the listings.
copper member
An innovative project which is gaining huge momentum in the near future will be one of the most successful projects!
I advise everyone not to slow down and to join the project.

We're definitely not slowing down! Cheesy For the past month, HARA has been very productive from attending various events to scoring partnerships with experts. We took HARA to the next level by raising awareness both on national and international scale. Here we compiled all our activities for the month of July: July Recap: All Things that Filled Our Exciting Month

There's a lot more to look forward for the next coming months so stay tuned with us! Join our Telegram Community
copper member
i have to kyc before get the 416 hart or i got 416 hart first and kyc for withdraw it?

Hi, you need to do kyc before getting the airdrop.
copper member
Do you have any plan for major exchange listing ?

Hi, for the time being we haven't announce any exchange listing yet. Be sure to join our Telegram Community for further updates and announcements.  Grin
copper member
what is the ICO issue?

Hi, can you please elaborate your question? As for now we're still in private sale and we haven't announce the public sale date yet. Be sure to join our Telegram Community for further information and annoouncements.
copper member
That is a pretty new thing with the market now, hopefully will achieve good results

Yes, HARA has just started last year and gaining traction thanks to the people like you who support the project! Smiley
HARA as a blockchain-based decentralized platform uses smart contracts for a transparent and traceable agriculture data exchange incentivizing data providers and contributors.

Join our Telegram group to be updated and to be engaged with our community members.  Thanks for the interest and support! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: