Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 65. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
farmers' human resources are very low. Problems from the agricultural sector arise because the quality of farmer human resources tends to be low, making it difficult to absorb knowledge and skills to increase business productivity, including if they have to deal with technology. "For this reason, new breakthroughs in agricultural development are needed by strengthening the development model that can protect farmers and consumers. So that consumers can reach food prices and prosperous farmers by balancing pro-consumer and pro-producer policies in this case farmers,

I hope the HARA program will help farmers, especially in Indonesia
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It's a great project and I've never seen anything like it before. I think this project simply has no competitors so there is every chance to take a leading position
Activity: 4
Does HARA have any bounty campaigns? I like the projects with the first exchange confirmed, investing in them will not be too worried about the output of the coin.
copper member
Activity: 210
Great! But can i ask you 1 question
Plz tell me when can i get token?

Hi, token distribution will be announced soon, for the time being we`re not announcing the exact date yet. Be sure to join our Telegram Community to be the first to know.
copper member
FRAUD BNI NOT ACCEPT CRYPTO BAK OFF INDONESIA NOT APROVE CRYPTO

http://www.bni.co.id/id-id/

Hi, to clarify the message, we would like to explain BNI's role in our pilot project is not as funding partner, currently HARA ecosystem helps BNI to disburse the microcredit loans / Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) to smallholder farmers. BNI is one of our stakeholders in data exchange ecosystem. HARA is providing the data of smallholder farmers to BNI so it would ease the disbursement process.

To learn more about our partnership with BNI you might want to visit our Blog and from this Video.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Good day, HARA Airdrop is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrops Channel. Your community and supporters can check it out here WEZGlobal Active Airdrops
copper member
kyc verification is manadatory ??  Huh an what types of documents accepted ?

Hi, Thank you for your questions. In order to verify kyc, QUOINEX individual account owners will need to provide the following documents to get their account approved and have access to full exchange services:

ID document: A clear scanned image or PDF file of your valid government-issued ID (passport, national ID, or driver's license)
Your selfie: The photo needs to be taken full face, head-on, with no distortions or shadows or reflections of light. A light, neutral background is preferred.
Proof of address: A clear scanned image or PDF file of a recent utility bill or official document that reflects your name and current address. Proof of address has to be within 3 months.

For more information regarding required documents HERE.
copper member
How many tokens will be paid with Airdrop campaign? Per one participiant?

Hi, Thank you for your question. For airdrop each participant will earn 416 HARAToken (HART).
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
alpha.deex.exchange
HARA is perfectly! I think that they will not stop on their laurels and continue to develop their project!
Does HARA have a bounty campaign? ...

if any, it will be very interesting to do  Wink
copper member
What we need is not anymore Ann `s with  :

"Good" 
"Very Good Project"
"Very interesting product"
"Your project looks interesting"
  Spam !

Dear all members, please be mindful of these. Grin
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
FRAUD BNI NOT ACCEPT CRYPTO BAK OFF INDONESIA NOT APROVE CRYPTO

http://www.bni.co.id/id-id/
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Do you just make an airdrop, and how many phases will you hold because I see airdrop having a phase?
Activity: 28
At the moment i don't understand how Blockchain and farmers are connected.. But you've got a big team so hope they now what to do.
copper member
We really need a serious platforms that deals with data usage I hope that this will be the answer to the monetization of data usage all over the world giving opportunity to the community who uses data day to day basis especially to the urban and rural areas. This will also improve the product delivery of each community with different economic status in life.

Hi, Thank you for your support! The kind words are highly appreciated.  Grin
copper member
Is this project use erc20 of eth or use other blockchain ?

Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes we do, for more info feel free to look into our Whitepaper and Litepaper.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Farming is a promising area, every year the need for agricultural products is growing, and therefore the need to improve technology. You have a big team, I think if they are professionals, then everything will get.
copper member
Why is there a compulsory KYC?

Hi there, yes there's a compulsory KYC because we do need to know the identity of our airdrop participants. For more info you can join our Telegram CommunityGrin
Activity: 40
The project undoubtedly deserves attention. Great team ever seen
copper member
Does HARA have any bounty campaigns? I like the projects with the first exchange confirmed, investing in them will not be too worried about the output of the coin.

Yes we do! We're having our bounty campaign in near future. Be sure to keep updated on our Telegram Community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
So which kind of data that could be able to help the farmers.
Will it share a data about farming, if that is then it should be able to give more knowledge fro the farmers to increase their productivity.
Pages:
Jump to: