Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 2. (Read 3549 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
However,  it was very courageous decision to start this project in the current conditions on the market
They took a chance and made the appropriate conclusions.
I think that after the re-financing they will create something very cool!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
However,  it was very courageous decision to start this project in the current conditions on the market
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
What do you think about this "cryptowinter"? I mean, how long is this going go on?
It's quite obvious that noone knows a thing about that, since it is first time cryptoadvertisement is blocked around all the social networks!
Merit: 11
What do you think about this "cryptowinter"? I mean, how long is this going go on?
It is good to see that the developers understand that there will be a better time to get into the market, and I hope that all of us will be there when the situation will become better.
I'm a strong believer of cryptocurrency's future so even disappointing situation on market will not have any influence in my investing decisions!
Perhaps you as an investor can afford not to pay attention to the situation on the cryptomarket, but it is very important for the founders to clearly understand the whole situation.
Sure, but it's not only because of money, it does also depend on how much experience you already have to participate with project like this.
Merit: 10
I'm a strong believer of cryptocurrency's future so even disappointing situation on market will not have any influence in my investing decisions!
That may be true, but there is a big difference between starting a project during the rise of the market and doing it during the fall.
Activity: 98
It is good to see that the developers understand that there will be a better time to get into the market, and I hope that all of us will be there when the situation will become better.
Perhaps you as an investor can afford not to pay attention to the situation on the cryptomarket, but it is very important for the founders to clearly understand the whole situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
📣We welcome all investors and members of Alicoin Cash community!📣

We enclose our deep gratitude to everybody for your faithful interest and belief in our project! We are extremely proud of the fact that in just a matter of days more than 5,000 people have been registered since the start of the token sale. It means that we are on the right path to success.

Unfortunately, despite the positive moments and our true desire to do everything correctly, there are objective reasons that do not allow us to realize our commitments to the maximum and launch the Alicoin Cash 100%. The reasons are the situation in the cryptocurrencies market and the attitude of the community in whole.

From this, we understand that at this level of fees and the cost of currencies we will not be able to implement our obligations to the full and simply do not want to dwindle to the level of scam projects. We respect the crypto community and Alicoin Cash community.
Although all the input efforts and funds invested in the development and marketing, we have made the difficult decision to stop the token sale and temporary freeze the ICO Alicoin Cash. 

📣We will make a 100% refund. All funds will be returned to investors in full volume.📣

We appreciate your support and understanding. All communication channels will be open. We will always be glad to receive your letters!
wow, I did not expect that everything will be like that. but u're very responsible. hope that in future you'll start project again, good luck!
Activity: 168
Of course, now we can only live with the dreams of it. What did you like the most in the project?
The project Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System amazed me with multifunctionality.
I wanted to stay on it for a long time. I hope that Alicoin Cash will return.
Activity: 72
it looks convenient for all types of investors  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
I think your debitcard is convenient.
I'd like to use it in the future.
It will be available I'm sure. You can use it.
Activity: 66
I think your debitcard is convenient.
I'd like to use it in the future.

So it's their fault, not MasterCard's. I think we were talking about why MasterCard works bad with crypto.

Maybe because they are not working with crypto? Grin I do not know of any of proj working with Visa/MC, only SCAM. Did you know might one of?
Now I know it. Honestly, I just wasn't paying attention to this fact.

I'll just hope that the Alicoin Cash will succeed and we'll finally get a debit crypto card.
That will definitely happen! Believe in them!

It's pretty hard to believe when the rest did not succeedin it. In any case, this is not the main advantage of the project, so it's not so important.
Yeah, we should focus on their ICO that has been stopped.

I did not notice their message until I answered to my. It was very stupid, but, well, it's sad. I just hope that the project will unfreeze in the future, although I doubt it very much.
Of course, now we can only live with the dreams of it. What did you like the most in the project?
Activity: 252

So it's their fault, not MasterCard's. I think we were talking about why MasterCard works bad with crypto.

Maybe because they are not working with crypto? Grin I do not know of any of proj working with Visa/MC, only SCAM. Did you know might one of?

I'll just hope that the Alicoin Cash will succeed and we'll finally get a debit crypto card.

It's pretty hard to believe when the rest did not succeedin it. In any case, this is not the main advantage of the project, so it's not so important.

I did not notice their message until I answered to my. It was very stupid, but, well, it's sad. I just hope that the project will unfreeze in the future, although I doubt it very much.

We enclose our deep gratitude to everybody for your faithful interest and belief in our project! We are extremely proud of the fact that in just a matter of days more than 5,000 people have been registered since the start of the token sale. It means that we are on the right path to success.

Unfortunately, despite the positive moments and our true desire to do everything correctly, there are objective reasons that do not allow us to realize our commitments to the maximum and launch the Alicoin Cash 100%. The reasons are the situation in the cryptocurrencies market and the attitude of the community in whole.

From this, we understand that at this level of fees and the cost of currencies we will not be able to implement our obligations to the full and simply do not want to dwindle to the level of scam projects. We respect the crypto community and Alicoin Cash community.
Although all the input efforts and funds invested in the development and marketing, we have made the difficult decision to stop the token sale and temporary freeze the ICO Alicoin Cash. 

📣We will make a 100% refund. All funds will be returned to investors in full volume.📣

We appreciate your support and understanding. All communication channels will be open. We will always be glad to receive your letters!

It's very sad to read such news. I really liked the project, but if you decided to wait with it, then this is also the right decision. It is very good that you act truly and fairly. Whatever it was, I hope you will find a right way out of the situation and in the future Alicoin will return. Good luck.

So sad to read this. I believe in you guys, I hope you'll get this done!

Pages:
Jump to: