Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 10. (Read 3549 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Near that, or less. Don't forget that Alicoin is a completely new project that has launched half of a month ago.

"completely new project"? really? this concept is using by another projects and not the only ones
I mean that Alicoin itself is new. But the idea is not a new one, you're right, I wasn't arguing with that.

lol, btw, we will see how it will (and WILL be?) be working with MasterCard. because I know that Visa and MasterCard don't hurry to delve into crypto
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For example, on Facebook, the requirements for subscribers to Bounty campaigns, so that there are at least 500 followers.
in alicoin bounty campaign will be the same requirements?
Near that, or less. Don't forget that Alicoin is a completely new project that has launched half of a month ago.
I understand it, and if we take this fact into account I think that 500 followers is big amount
Yeah, and that's why I think that the amount will be less than 500 followers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
For example, on Facebook, the requirements for subscribers to Bounty campaigns, so that there are at least 500 followers.
It`s nice demands, in my opinion. For example, I have about 730 followers on my facebook account

"completely new project"? really? this concept is using by another projects and not the only ones
I mean that Alicoin itself is new. But the idea is not a new one, you're right, I wasn't arguing with that.
Activity: 406
I understand it, and if we take this fact into account I think that 500 followers is big amount

This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate in
We're all glad you're here. Will you participate in bounty too, if any?
Merit: 11
This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate in
It`s true! Personally, I am going to make an investment for a year-term!
Activity: 406
How can we ensure the quality of Alicoin and the team of developers?
If we evaluate the information that they gave us, then they have quite good indicators, as for me.
Completely logical thought about how to increase potential income of Alicoin!

I'm talking about the fact that I trusted such a team. I have credibility with a lot of facts, I spoke about them earlier. I repeat that it would be nice to see links to their LinkedIn.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
If we evaluate the information that they gave us, then they have quite good indicators, as for me.
Completely logical thought about how to increase potential income of Alicoin!
Oh, I definitely don't want them to rush it. We were just discussing a few things that are relevant to bounties.
You can't expect a good development team to put bounty before the quality of their product.

Activity: 98
Do you plan to become an investor?
Activity: 98
Oh, I definitely don't want them to rush it. We were just discussing a few things that are relevant to bounties.
You can't expect a good development team to put bounty before the quality of their product.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
That's definitely going to help, but don't forget the main thing we're here for: the ICO!
The other day this guy told me to go invest in myself, and you know something? I saved money for this ICO instead!
Well, investing in Alicoin Cash is a good investment. You made the right choice.
Merit: 1
Oh yeah, that reminds me of cryptolectures! Anyway, can you provide me his contact?
What do you mean by saying cryptolectures? Can't understand you correctly
I get it. I mean, that It can be like donation, but it also can be investments.  The difference is how creators ask about it. if it's small amounts, unlimited, then yes, it's more like donat. but if the amounts are large and stable, then it's more like investments.
I think it will be investments in that situation when creators give you something in return, not if you'll invest large amount of money

I think that investments with out any of offers in return is quite not popular in cryptosphere. it's good for place like tweetch, let it be here so
Activity: 126
That was a good idea, how did you come up with it?
Actually, my friend who works in investment fund gave me this advice. And I should say he makes mistakes pretty rarely.
Oh yeah, that reminds me of cryptolectures! Anyway, can you provide me his contact?
That was a good idea, how did you come up with it?
Actually, my friend who works in investment fund gave me this advice. And I should say he makes mistakes pretty rarely.
Pages:
Jump to: