Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 8. (Read 3585 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Read more about this project. They positioned themselves like partners of Visa and MasterCard, but SEC see that they haven't    
contract with them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I've definitely heard about that. ARM-based CPUs are currently focusing on performance without giving up power consumption.
To be honest, I can't see it in iPhones and many Android smartphones which all are based on ARM CPUs. Their power supply leaves much to be desired.
That's also why that piece of news is particularly interesting since mining requires more power it by definition requires a beefier power supply. That means potential breakthroughs in new batteries.
Activity: 406
If I have 9,500 subscriptions on the channel and I will review the ICO, I will get $ 300 in bitcoin?
if developers answer will be yes, I definetly need to think about blogger career
Moreover, you can get an additional reward for reaching number of viewers from your videos
I understand that the more viewers - the bigger bills, but I'm interested in price that ICO pays to bloggers
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey, have you heard about plans of Foxconn Subsidiary to Manufacture Sirin’s Blockchain Phone? In my opinion, it`s a big step for blockchain`s future!
I guess I've heard something like that recently... But I don't know what is it about.
I've definitely heard about that. ARM-based CPUs are currently focusing on performance without giving up power consumption.
To be honest, I can't see it in iPhones and many Android smartphones which all are based on ARM CPUs. Their power supply leaves much to be desired.
Activity: 62
another ICO....  Cheesy
Sirin Labs, the maker of the Finney, a device it calls “the world’s first” blockchain-powered smartphone, has struck a deal with a FIH Mobile, a subsidiary of electronics company Foxconn. The deal will see FIH manufacture the Finney phone, with Sirin claiming it has already received 25,000 pre-orders. Sirin says it hopes to sell around 100,000 devices in total!
Hm, interesting, thanks for the information. This smartphone can be a very perspective device. I'm impressed.
I would gladly ditch my current phone for the ability to mine on the go!
Do you think usual smartphones can mine well today?
Sirin Labs, the maker of the Finney, a device it calls “the world’s first” blockchain-powered smartphone, has struck a deal with a FIH Mobile, a subsidiary of electronics company Foxconn. The deal will see FIH manufacture the Finney phone, with Sirin claiming it has already received 25,000 pre-orders. Sirin says it hopes to sell around 100,000 devices in total!
Hm, interesting, thanks for the information. This smartphone can be a very perspective device. I'm impressed.
I would gladly ditch my current phone for the ability to mine on the go!
Hey, have you heard about plans of Foxconn Subsidiary to Manufacture Sirin’s Blockchain Phone? In my opinion, it`s a big step for blockchain`s future!
I guess I've heard something like that recently... But I don't know what is it about.
Activity: 56
Frankly, I'm really sceptical about this idea. Why our smartphones are bad? I don't think people need blockchain-powered smartphone
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I understand that the answer to this question can not be extremely accurate but it's interesting to know how people value Alicoin.
The answer is quite responsible though, no wonder people try to avoid answering.
How would people actually value something that's not even out yet is my question.
Totally agree with you. It's so difficult, I would say it's impossible, to talk about such things today. We should wait enough time to see project development and its success
I understand that the answer to this question can not be extremely accurate but it's interesting to know how people value Alicoin.
The answer is quite responsible though, no wonder people try to avoid answering.
How would people actually value something that's not even out yet is my question.
If I have 9,500 subscriptions on the channel and I will review the ICO, I will get $ 300 in bitcoin?
if developers answer will be yes, I definetly need to think about blogger career
Moreover, you can get an additional reward for reaching number of viewers from your videos

Near that, or less. Don't forget that Alicoin is a completely new project that has launched half of a month ago.

"completely new project"? really? this concept is using by another projects and not the only ones
I mean that Alicoin itself is new. But the idea is not a new one, you're right, I wasn't arguing with that.

lol, btw, we will see how it will (and WILL be?) be working with MasterCard. because I know that Visa and MasterCard don't hurry to delve into crypto
I don't know nothing about problems with MasterCard, tell me more about this.

You should read this https://www.reuters.com/article/centra-tech-sec/u-s-sec-charges-centra-tech-co-founders-with-fraud-in-initial-coin-offering-idUSW1N1QV00L
And where's MasterCard? I don't get you.
Activity: 406
Activity: 252

Near that, or less. Don't forget that Alicoin is a completely new project that has launched half of a month ago.

"completely new project"? really? this concept is using by another projects and not the only ones
I mean that Alicoin itself is new. But the idea is not a new one, you're right, I wasn't arguing with that.

lol, btw, we will see how it will (and WILL be?) be working with MasterCard. because I know that Visa and MasterCard don't hurry to delve into crypto
I don't know nothing about problems with MasterCard, tell me more about this.

You should read this https://www.reuters.com/article/centra-tech-sec/u-s-sec-charges-centra-tech-co-founders-with-fraud-in-initial-coin-offering-idUSW1N1QV00L
But everyone should work hard to involve the audience and be successful in this sphere
u're right, so hope that I'll hear rules of bounty campaign about a week before its inception
I thought Blogger Partnership is not combined with Bounty campaign. Don't you think so?
Moreover, I'm convinced these two are completely different projects!
Yes, I do share your opinion. Bloggers can participate any day they want . So good AliCoin will use all ways of Social Media Marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: