Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 7. (Read 3549 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Well, ok, but productivity of phone is another sphere, is not it? Mining takes place on special tech. I think if this is done on a smartphone, then we will repeat the history of Samsung from 2016.
What happened to Samsung in 2016?

Samsung released S7  and it was fired up and exploded. You should read about it, it was terribly time for Samsung
Thank you. I've heard something about it. Actually, I think that everyone heard about it. I also know that at that time Apple gadgets also exploded
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
In your opinion, when mining technology will be available on smartphones(maybe as usual application)?
If I`m not mistaken, it`s already available but is not enough profitable
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Well, ok, but productivity of phone is another sphere, is not it? Mining takes place on special tech. I think if this is done on a smartphone, then we will repeat the history of Samsung from 2016.

Samsung released S7  and it was fired up and exploded. You should read about it, it was terribly time for Samsung
I also tried to find something familiar, but ended up finding nothing. I think that this project is unique as idea is pretty new
It is true. But maybe some of them had similar technical aspects, as it would be interesting to know how that worked or didn't work.
For sure, that is why I tried.
Merit: 10
I also tried to find something familiar, but ended up finding nothing. I think that this project is unique as idea is pretty new
It is true. But maybe some of them had similar technical aspects, as it would be interesting to know how that worked or didn't work.
You have wisely noticed this. I, too, have repeatedly studied the white papers of the project and read the notes on the facebook page of the Alicoin Cash project. I even started looking for similar projects here on the forum.
And how is your search going? Have you found any similar projects?
You have wisely noticed this. I, too, have repeatedly studied the white papers of the project and read the notes on the facebook page of the Alicoin Cash project. I even started looking for similar projects here on the forum.
And how is your search going? Have you found any similar projects?
Activity: 168
I, too, once spent several hours studying the White papers of this project and I liked its multifunctionality.
In this approach to the Alicoin Cash project, we are like-minded.
There just can't be too much time devoted to such activities, as every second you learn something new.

I, too, once spent several hours studying the White papers of this project and I liked its multifunctionality.
There just can't be too much time devoted to such activities, as every second you learn something new.
I am reviewing the project documents for about 4 hours. It looks like a very comprehensive project, I will invest a little for ICO. Does Alicoin Cash musk really support this project?

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
In your opinion, when mining technology will be available on smartphones(maybe as usual application)?
I think this does not have much sense. Maybe as soon as the processors become the same size as smartphones, but this has not yet been achieved.
I understand your point of view, all the same, nowadays we have advanced smartphones which proceed to any operation faster then 80% of computers, that's why I'm a true believer that smartphones are going to take part in the same sphere as computers in the nearest future.

Ahah, well, you're right, it requires at least 4 GPUs to work on mining, which result is unbelievably hard to achieve using smartphones.
I think this does not have much sense. Maybe as soon as the processors become the same size as smartphones, but this has not yet been achieved.
I understand your point of view, all the same, nowadays we have advanced smartphones which proceed to any operation faster then 80% of computers, that's why I'm a true believer that smartphones are going to take part in the same sphere as computers in the nearest future.

I would gladly ditch my current phone for the ability to mine on the go!
Do you think usual smartphones can mine well today?
From my personal experience, not really. Technology today is just not there.

Of course they can't. Even not every computer can mine. You should have a really powerful computer to do it.
Activity: 126
Activity: 266
I am reviewing the project documents for about 4 hours. It looks like a very comprehensive project, I will invest a little for ICO. Does Alicoin Cash musk really support this project?
If I have 9,500 subscriptions on the channel and I will review the ICO, I will get $ 300 in bitcoin?
if developers answer will be yes, I definetly need to think about blogger career

If the representative of the Alicoin Cash project team responds favorably, I will think about the career of the blogger. Seriously and for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: