Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 6. (Read 3549 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Join, by the way, to us as an investor and as a subscriber on the facebook page of the Alicoin Cash project -
https://www.facebook.com/Alicoin.Cash/
Oh, nice! It is a great way to keep myself updated on the development of the project.
This one works best for me as well because I spend 1/4 life, surfing on a Facebook!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
There's something suspicious in the ANN, The Master card's design is looking like the same as Spectrocoin, the background of the desing, the fonts used and even the same logo details Wink but with some enhancements, i haven't followed you on social media and i won't, what will you say as a response?
The designer is a lazy dick who either steals materials or reuses them instead of making new ones.That's one option. Or maybe it's just his style, or maybe you are seeing things where others do not, I checked their site, it barely reminds our design.
Not too lazy, climbed on the Internet, found this project SpectroCoin, his site, his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/spectrocoin/posts/?ref=page_internal
I myself am a graphic artist in life, I tried to find the similarity of the graphic solution of projects you indicated. My resume: Some distant echo of similarity. Here is the number of subscribers on Facebook on SpectroCoin made a good impression: 17329. But the design of SpectroCoin did not impress me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There's something suspicious in the ANN, The Master card's design is looking like the same as Spectrocoin, the background of the desing, the fonts used and even the same logo details Wink but with some enhancements, i haven't followed you on social media and i won't, what will you say as a response?
The designer is a lazy dick who either steals materials or reuses them instead of making new ones.That's one option. Or maybe it's just his style, or maybe you are seeing things where others do not, I checked their site, it barely reminds our design.
sympathize you, but many designers think that no one will see that they're just still someone else's work, hope that he'll remake your order
Activity: 112
Join, by the way, to us as an investor and as a subscriber on the facebook page of the Alicoin Cash project -
Oh, nice! It is a great way to keep myself updated on the development of the project.
The way that everything lays out looks very good and trustable , nice project!!
We are waiting for you in the list of investors!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
We are waiting for you in the list of investors!
of course it's stupid to start career for a short-term, also not only Alicoin works with bloggers, so I think that it's good job, but it can't be only your first work in the beggining
Having a well-developed blog is a great beginning of a career for any media-related person, so for sure it will be just a start.
I found similar projects, and they are not single, but I have not seen such multifunctional yet. But this is my personal conclusion.
Activity: 126
In your opinion, when mining technology will be available on smartphones(maybe as usual application)?
If I`m not mistaken, it`s already available but is not enough profitable
Have founders already created a mobile application directly for Alicoin?
Activity: 28
of course it's stupid to start career for a short-term, also not only Alicoin works with bloggers, so I think that it's good job, but it can't be only your first work in the beggining
Having a well-developed blog is a great beginning of a career for any media-related person, so for sure it will be just a start.
I think the Alicoin team only want to work with already popular bloggers, doesn't it?
it does so, but it's not the only project that works with bloggers. it pushed us to thought that it'll be interesting to create own channels and cooperate with ICO's
In which way does it push us as investors for creating our own channels?
Activity: 28
I see this project at the first time and it looks very promising,guys!
Pleased to hear that, feel free to ask anything (no personal stuff though)
I think the Alicoin team only want to work with already popular bloggers, doesn't it?
it does so, but it's not the only project that works with bloggers. it pushed us to thought that it'll be interesting to create own channels and cooperate with ICO's
Merit: 11
Thanks for your response! How have you heard about Alicoin?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Merit: 11
Sirin Labs, the maker of the Finney, a device it calls “the world’s first” blockchain-powered smartphone, has struck a deal with a FIH Mobile, a subsidiary of electronics company Foxconn. The deal will see FIH manufacture the Finney phone, with Sirin claiming it has already received 25,000 pre-orders. Sirin says it hopes to sell around 100,000 devices in total!
Frankly, I'm really sceptical about this idea. Why our smartphones are bad? I don't think people need blockchain-powered smartphone
So why do you think so? Blockchain technology has a lot of advantages and in my opinion, it would be nice to use it in our daily life
If the representative of the Alicoin Cash project team responds favorably, I will think about the career of the blogger. Seriously and for a long time.
of course it's stupid to start career for a short-term, also not only Alicoin works with bloggers, so I think that it's good job, but it can't be your single work in the beggining
Samsung released S7  and it was fired up and exploded. You should read about it, it was terribly time for Samsung
I believe that case occurred because of flawed battery design, not because of overload of smartphone's resources mining would require.
Pages:
Jump to: