Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 23. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I just think that it's hard to do some really solid research if you do not have the skills of an analyst.
You don't have to be an analytics God to learn more about the project- sometimes just reading news can be everything you need to make a decision.
You are right that everyone can know if this cryptography is worth the attention, but not everyone can predict its growth or decline.
Case in fact, it's all up to analysts of the cryptomarket, so in case you work with someone worthy, there are no hesitates you'll get rewarded.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I just think that it's hard to do some really solid research if you do not have the skills of an analyst.
You don't have to be an analytics God to learn more about the project- sometimes just reading news can be everything you need to make a decision.
You are right that everyone can know if this cryptography is worth the attention, but not everyone can predict its growth or decline.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.
It is true, the project seems interesting and until the price of bitcoin does not grow a little these new projects suffer. They are very dependent on funding and now people are reserved to invest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you often conduct research before you start investing in some cryptocurrency?
if you don't so, you're a bad investor. it's stupid to do "blind" investments, or you're super rich and just scatter money
I know people for whom that worked out, but you can't expect to just get lucky.
Do you often conduct research before you start investing in some cryptocurrency?
if you don't so, you're a bad investor. it's stupid to do "blind" investments, or you're super rich and just scatter money
I know people for whom that worked out, but you can't expect to just get lucky.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You are right that you need to conduct your research on investment in various crypto-currencies. How can you at least invest something in the crypto currency, if you do not explore it for at least a year?
Moreover, you need to actively use the crypto currency at least a little... How else to assess the prospects of a particular crypto-active for an investment?
Exactly, how can you understand which project is good if you haven't used the technology yourself?
Activity: 168
Of course, every time. I think that if you don't conduct research you may as well just gamble your money away.

You are right that you need to conduct your research on investment in various crypto-currencies. How can you at least invest something in the crypto currency, if you do not explore it for at least a year?
Moreover, you need to actively use the crypto currency at least a little... How else to assess the prospects of a particular crypto-active for an investment?
Of course, every time. I think that if you don't conduct research you may as well just gamble your money away.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Well, the rates change very quickly, a single cryptocurrency can grow even for a day, so you might not think about years all the time.
but you can read analysis about different cryptos, so if it's a long-term investment, you must think about it for a years
I believe it is too soon to make labels such as this. I just hope cryptocurrencies wouldn't be used as pejoratives to describe disingenuous action towards customers or/and users.
That is so true. It is always better to research something than to blindly make haste.
Activity: 28
In which currencies do you accept deposits? Only in the, Ethereum? I would like to make a
deposit in NEO, is there such an opportunity?
Unfortunately, no, but you can deposit in BTC and LTC as well as ETH. Sorry for the long reply.
I believe it is too soon to make labels such as this. I just hope cryptocurrencies wouldn't be used as pejoratives to describe disingenuous action towards customers or/and users.
That is so true. It is always better to research something than to blindly make haste.
Activity: 168
We need to stay calm when facing situations such as you described, it's probably a cheap attempt of old currencies supporters to discredit crypto!
There are still so many people who don't understand how fast are the trends in the world changing, but I think that with the change of generations everything will become better and crypto will be more popular than usual currencies
This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what wuld be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
More than once I read the opinions of various analysts that Western institutional investors have waited too long to enter the market and when this happens, (and this will be) there will be new highs in prices for crypto-currencies. I think so too.
Activity: 126
There are still so many people who don't understand how fast are the trends in the world changing, but I think that with the change of generations everything will become better and crypto will be more popular than usual currencies
This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what would be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
It's quite a bad sign, buying cryptocurrency, nor working with it if you are not quite convinced in its success in a few years.
Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.
At least for now you can read their documentation and find out more about their idea.
This is a good base to compare Aitcoin with other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 70
We need to stay calm when facing situations such as you described, it's probably a cheap attempt of old currencies supporters to discredit crypto!
This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what would be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
It's quite a bad sign, buying cryptocurrency, nor working with it if you are not quite convinced in its success in a few years.
Well, the rates change very quickly, a single cryptocurrency can grow even for a day, so you might not think about years all the time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Activity: 70
This is a controversial statement. Nobody knows what wuld be with cryptos even in a next few years. Of course, we, as cryptousers, believe that they'll be alright, but everything is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: