Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 20. (Read 3555 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The project, through intellectual contracts and the use of blockchain technologies, will provide the highest possible security of payment and an extremely low commission. This project looks promising.
Well said, let's hope that the commission won't get higher.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
🚀 Join Alicoin Cash ICO now! 🚀

The token had shot up from zero to 600 000 in less than a few hours after ICO began!

Alicoin Cash Video Roadmap
where I can see how much coins did u sell at the moment? it's important for me how much bonus I'll be given for buying
I carefully looked at the project, now I like everything. I wonder how the developers are going to enter the market with their coins, when all the other coins are on the verge of bankruptcy?
They will do everything by looking at circumstances. If the market goes down, they will act more cautiously.
Activity: 196
The project, through intellectual contracts and the use of blockchain technologies, will provide the highest possible security of payment and an extremely low commission. This project looks promising.
Hello. Do you think that such projects are still relevant?I believe that Landing and Stacking are no longer relevan
If it's good, why not? I think this one deserves a long way to live.
People are being cautious when choosing a project to invest their money into. It's nothing to be frowning at.
I don't blame that guy. I've just expressed my opinion.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
I carefully looked at the project, now I like everything. I wonder how the developers are going to enter the market with their coins, when all the other coins are on the verge of bankruptcy?
Activity: 126
Hello. Do you think that such projects are still relevant?I believe that Landing and Stacking are no longer relevan
People are being cautious when choosing a project to invest their money into. It's nothing to be frowning at.
Activity: 168
When I buy Alicoin tokens (though a little, but with a bonus), I'll freeze these funds for about six months.
I will wait for the growth of the token. Why is it better to keep this money in a book?
maybe we don't understand what do you mean by saying "freeze", but I'm very interested in understanding this situation
When I say "freeze" funds, I'm talking about a long-term investment, where there is no guarantee of multiplying capital.
There is simply a hope that the investment will in time bring good profits.
Activity: 21
That's a completely opposite approach to this problem, and, to my mind, is a vastly more profitable one.
All the same, I’d prefer to play on unstable marker, rather investing in it.
Well, if you don't see any difference between stagnation and prosperity, they are indeed the same.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
But you're letting someone else handle your savings!
And, I believe, you can also play at market, as a mediator between the prices of famous cryptocurrencies, making some revenue on it as well!
That's a completely opposite approach to this problem, and, to my mind, is a vastly more profitable one.
All the same, I’d prefer to play on unstable marker, rather investing in it.
And, I believe, you can also play at market, as a mediator between the prices of famous cryptocurrencies, making some revenue on it as well!
Activity: 28
🚀 Join Alicoin Cash ICO now! 🚀

The token had shot up from zero to 600 000 in less than a few hours after ICO began!

Alicoin Cash Video Roadmap
Haha man, if there is no team there will also be no investment from my side. It is as simple as that. Why don't you all send me your money? You don't need to know me, do you?
we're all waiting for this presentation, and of course clever people won't invest if they don't know who is the team
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Don't you think it's kind of counterintuitive? It's not to different from just wasting your cash.
When the market is falling, being able to preserve your riches is a virtue few people possess.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I will ask this one more time and then this is a clear skip for me. Is the team known or not? If you guys are anonymous could you please share publicly available info about you?

This was an important moment for the Alicoin community. In a few days we will publish information about the team on our website.

The representative of the project Alicoin already twice here on the forum answered the question about the team, about the imminent presentation of the Alicoin team!
And he said that she would be introduced here afterwards. Well, well done, that once again answered.
We are waiting for the presentation of the project team Alicoin.

Haha man, if there is no team there will also be no investment from my side. It is as simple as that. Why don't you all send me your money? You don't need to know me, do you?
Don't you think it's kind of counterintuitive? It's not to different from just wasting your cash.
When the market is falling, being able to preserve your riches is a virtue few people possess.
Activity: 8
but if you'll find one unrisky but non-profitable project, will u invest just to "freeze" money as u said?
Sometimes there are conditions which make freezing your money a pretty good option.
in my opinion you'd better freeze your money by putting it in the book, but not by investing in crypto
When I buy Alicoin tokens (though a little, but with a bonus), I'll freeze these funds for about six months.
I will wait for the growth of the token. Why is it better to keep this money in a book?
maybe we don't understand what do you mean by saying "freeze", but I'm very interested in understanding this situation

its scum
but if you'll find one unrisky but non-profitable project, will u invest just to "freeze" money as u said?
Sometimes there are conditions which make freezing your money a pretty good option.
in my opinion you'd better freeze your money by putting it in the book, but not by investing in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: