Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 19. (Read 3555 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am interested in this project! Very like such coin. In which country is it planned to launch this project? I would like to participate in this ICO.

Welcome!

More than 1 000 000 tokens were sold only 21 hours after the start! This is an excellent result!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
Activity: 98
I am interested in this project! Very like such coin. In which country is it planned to launch this project? I would like to participate in this ICO.
I think that you can start with a Bounty campaign which have to be available in all countries.
I believe that Bounty campaign will be able to attract more potential investors, which will increase Alicoin's popularity in several times.
That is true, but what is even better, is that it will help in raising helpful and flourishing community of investors.
Maybe is it possible to use other ways of communication, such as Airdrop?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I believe that Bounty campaign will be able to attract more potential investors, which will increase Alicoin's popularity in several times.
That is true, but what is even better, is that it will help in raising helpful and flourishing community of investors.
Okay, what do you think about the near future of the Alicoin?
I think that it is looking pretty good, and with the help of some nice promotion technique, like implementing a bounty campaign, may secure a very nice start for the project.
I think that it is looking pretty good, and with the help of some nice promotion technique, like implementing a bounty campaign, may secure a very nice start for the project.
In fact, I'm interested in your point of view on both aspects.
These two aspects are interconnected, as the ICO will form a baseline community whose ideas then will become a shining beacon for the project development in the distant future.
The cryptographic market is now sluggish, so there are fears that at the ICO stage the project can show performance at 80-90%, and then there will be a promotion and everything will become stable in development.
80-90% is a nice number, as it allows developer team to safely engage in the project lift-off without the fear of running dry.
Activity: 168
Does anyone have any predictions for Alicoin's future?
I'm relatively optimistic about the future of Alicoin. Although now you have asked about what exactly?
About the stage of the ICO project? Or do you mean a more distant future?
The cryptographic market is now sluggish, so there are fears that at the ICO stage the project can show performance at 80-90%, and then there will be a promotion and everything will become stable in development.
These two aspects are interconnected, as the ICO will form a baseline community whose ideas then will become a shining beacon for the project development in the distant future.

I'm relatively optimistic about the future of Alicoin. Although now you have asked about what exactly?
It is hard to say at this point, but I would say if the devs keep up the good work it may grow into something big.

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
🚀 Join Alicoin Cash ICO now! 🚀

The token had shot up from zero to 600 000 in less than a few hours after ICO began!

Alicoin Cash Video Roadmap
where I can see how much coins did u sell at the moment? it's important for me how much bonus I'll be given for buying
It will be available on their website, or social networks, or they will provide this information here in the thread.
it's your thoughts, or it was written somewhere and I've missed it?
I have the same question, which concerns me the most!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

The token had shot up from zero to 600 000 in less than a few hours after ICO began!

where I can see how much coins did u sell at the moment? it's important for me how much bonus I'll be given for buying
It will be available on their website, or social networks, or they will provide this information here in the thread.
it's your thoughts, or it was written somewhere and I've missed it?
This moment is extremely important. It must be known and monitored.
I join this question. Tell me, where and when can I read it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
The project, through intellectual contracts and the use of blockchain technologies, will provide the highest possible security of payment and an extremely low commission. This project looks promising.
Well said, let's hope that the commission won't get higher.
For which reasons can the commission increase?
I guess it’s an open fact, that comisson goes higher as well as market’s volatility!
The project, through intellectual contracts and the use of blockchain technologies, will provide the highest possible security of payment and an extremely low commission. This project looks promising.
Well said, let's hope that the commission won't get higher.
For which reasons can the commission increase?
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: