Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 51. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This seems like a very nice project, that could benefit from additional support from something like a Bounty campaign. Are you planning to have one in the future?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Oh, it looks interesting! I`m really looking forward to hear more news from you
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I'm interested in participating, but I need more info, hope you'll make it soon.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
faucet?
miner?

my tradution portugues?
Activity: 168
Project Alicoin Cash - a free system of intellectual investment - immediately attracted attention.
It immediately became interesting to read and about the three main areas of the project and the coin with the symbol ALC.
But I read it all with the help of an interpreter and the question immediately arose: When will White papers be translated into Russian?
I await a response from the representative of Alicoin Cash.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Do you have a license to issue those cards or do you not need one? I think it's categorized as money transmitter service, isn't it?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The project look really interesting, maybe a little more info about the Dev team in the ANN will be good. I will keep one eye here.  Smiley

Good luck.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
One more question that is quite necessary as well is if there any possibility to make a deposit with Ripple since it became pretty popular nowadays?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I am really excited about this project. Will it have it's Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
As it concerns project like this, I have already signed up, moreover, I rely on the future information of yours!
Activity: 126
This project looks promising. The description looks really sharp and attractive, although I'd love to see more "hands-on" information on the proposed apps for smartphones. Anyway, you've got my attention!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
as soon as i saw the mastercard stamp i tuned out
Activity: 98
Bitcointalk community manager

Pages:
Jump to: