Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family - page 10. (Read 27018 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Any update regarding to make it list on exchanges it is very long time when we heard from dev on this and still no news what progress they made. When it will happen and people will get chance to trade this token on big exchanges?

Token holders voted to keep the tokens locked until after the first dividend payment.  Exchanges will happen after the tokens are unlocked.

What abiut Discord channel?

There is not a Discord channel.
Activity: 34
What abiut Discord channel?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Any update regarding to make it list on exchanges it is very long time when we heard from dev on this and still no news what progress they made. When it will happen and people will get chance to trade this token on big exchanges?
How the dividend will be paid out? In ETH or BTC?
I know I know, I should have knew before...but I haven't asked because I don't care hiwz I care that it will happen, does anyone know?  thank you very nicely

Dividends will be paid out in ETH.

Guys can you post some photos of the facility as you haven't showed it in today's video update please?
I haven't asked for video, just I've seen the Fujitsu video and it's a shame the facility wasn't there so I am just kindly asking if you guys could maybe just post few photos.

A video is coming soon. so please be patient
Keep in mind soon doesn't means today

Good morning my friends, how are things in georgia? Looking forward to get into Ambit, i missed the ICO. I ll be back in Tbilisi in a few Month would it be possible to visit you guys?
I can’t promise a 10k$ btc price in October but I ll do my best to start a bull run Cheesy my pupils are well prepared lets say that

You can contact the team at [email protected] about visiting
Activity: 31
Good morning my friends, how are things in georgia? Looking forward to get into Ambit, i missed the ICO. I ll be back in Tbilisi in a few Month would it be possible to visit you guys?
I can’t promise a 10k$ btc price in October but I ll do my best to start a bull run Cheesy my pupils are well prepared lets say that
Activity: 205
Guys can you post some photos of the facility as you haven't showed it in today's video update please?
I haven't asked for video, just I've seen the Fujitsu video and it's a shame the facility wasn't there so I am just kindly asking if you guys could maybe just post few photos.
Activity: 84
How the dividend will be paid out? In ETH or BTC?
I know I know, I should have knew before...but I haven't asked because I don't care hiwz I care that it will happen, does anyone know?  thank you very nicely
Fujitsu visiting Ambit Mining!

Tech team from Fujitsu visited Ambit Mining, in order to discuss the potential partnership, and tell us about their new 7nm chips which are more efficient than the ones currently used by manufacturers. We had a productive visit and will let you know about further development of these talks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vZqwCL2XQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Honestly, my vision is for the greater good of Ambit and all it's investors. If ambit can strike a balance to use 80% if not all of the hosting profit to cover the land lease for the next few months instead of giving us the dividened, i believe strongly that Ambit can convert at a better rate with their ETH collected in the ICO. Honestly, rushing into converting the ETH to cash to buy mining equipment might capsize the whole ship. Ambit should just take things slow since the whole market is against it's actual plan....
Activity: 224
Do whatever is best for the operation long term. IMO they should have converted all crypto to USD immediately after the ICO. That way you don't need a crystal ball because you know  that you're safe. I'm kind of surprised to hear that they didn't.
Nobody knows how long this bear market will last or how low we will go.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
yeah, it's easy to say post factum.
I don't want to debate. just fact is that average eth price during ico was 700 and after ico below 500
imho, I crypto prices will not go higher back to previous prices, we will not see new generation miners, will all know that we need money for new miners, s9 are almost obsolete nowadays.
so in my point of view, no matter do ambit holds eth or USD. without good rates we will not see new miners.
every company and third parties are waiting to new Asics. you can check other grouos.
yes, it's better to USD, but no big difference.
When first ever distribution of the dividends is going to take place ? Has there any specific date announced or not yet ? I wasn't following the progress properly that's why quick answer will be appreciated while I start to catch up with the whole progress and announcements. We are in August and distribution is very important.

There is no exact date as of yet. First dividends are expected at the end of August.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
When first ever distribution of the dividends is going to take place ? Has there any specific date announced or not yet ? I wasn't following the progress properly that's why quick answer will be appreciated while I start to catch up with the whole progress and announcements. We are in August and distribution is very important.
Activity: 72
 Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
Activity: 98
This project is quite big considering the big names of the partners, this one is the project for those aspiring "miners' but without enough budget for the equipment needed. I could sense that this one will become one of the biggest projects this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
When will ambit list on exchange, I will be happy to see your reply as soon as possible, thanks

No specific listing date as of yet.

It seems like he is very happy because you have responded to his question. This is the time to wait for the exchange to come.
Activity: 11
You're right! I agree, I posted this in response to the ominous "analyst", cause it bothers me when people always panic about ethereum without knowing the first bit about it.
When u look at the volume of ETH traded it's just astonishing
Activity: 205
True. But I think the BTC price development has changed the situation. Who pays nowadays a coup of coffee by BTC? It was "common" (it happened) a couple of years ago. Nowadays BTC is used sometimes for payment arrangements in connection with real estates.
When will ambit list on exchange, I will be happy to see your reply as soon as possible, thanks

No specific listing date as of yet.
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: