Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family - page 9. (Read 27018 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
My understanding is they’re holding off on deploying funds related to actual rig acquisition until the ETH market improves, as most/all of the funds raised are being held in ETH.  Which leaves just hosting income for now, but no info on what that income looks like, or when it will be paid (“most likely end of August”).   Admins feel free to correct me if any of this is incorrect.
Also, tokens are locked until after first dividend payout.  Not sure if that means early September or not.
Activity: 201
Will Ambit Mining be attending the Bitmain Event in Tblisi ?
World Digital Mining Summit
I have passed your question along to the team.
Activity: 189
Will Ambit Mining be attending the Bitmain Event in Tblisi ?
World Digital Mining Summit
Activity: 39
he's on vacation. will be online on Monday.
no calculations made as of now as I know. need to wait payment
Activity: 112
I will PM you
As Ambit token is not yet on any exchange, that is unknown. As for dividends, no information is available yet.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Hello Ive got a problem during the Ico i invested 300 dollars info ambit, but i sended my btc from a exchange so i have No coins and btc
ICO was over months ago why you did complain today? What are you was did? do you have trying contact support through email? Explain all about your transaction of buying in stage ICO. Wish you can get your tokens to your address.
during registration you had to specify eth wallet address and on that address should tokens.
did you specify eth address in your profile?
I'm just curious that ico was finished more than 2 months ago. why are you waiting so long?
Do you mean where's contract for AmbitToken? If yes, you can check this : https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d2B62aD28A7A11824Db8d64D170843e3b89F6Ec
Team was distribute to investor and bounty, those has 1548 addresses holder. Do you miss your money in Investing or bounty?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
So Ambit's plan is to make a centralized mining facility of 20 MW, and currently has built a 1 MW mining facility with sophisticated cooling systems but uses renewable electric energy sources with hydro power plants. Then what is offered when the 20 MW mining facility has been built, does it provide cloud mining facilities?
Activity: 143
Hello Ive got a problem during the Ico i invested 300 dollars info ambit, but i sended my btc from a exchange so i have No coins and btc
Activity: 48
Ya that why i ask whether has this kind of feature to allow the pull feature, so let say next time with high fee then can consider to use it to reduce fee
Activity: 247
 Ive got a problem during the Ico i invested 300 dollars info ambit, but i sended my btc from a exchange so i have No coins and btc
On the AMBIT website. Assuming you have already created your account then log on and click on the KYC button.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
during registration you had to specify eth wallet address and on that address should tokens.
did you specify eth address in your profile?
I'm just curious that ico was finished more than 2 months ago. why are you waiting so long?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Who know where can I sell my Ambit tokens today?
Have added AMBT to any exchange listing?

The community vote result says you can't do it now ,
token is locked until the first dividend paid,
and 1st dividend will happen in the end of august.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

As I can remember tokens are locked until after the first dividend payment.

Yep. and if there are no change, the first payment dividend planned will be given on August 31
There is not yet information about AmbitToken would be listing on market. So currently for those who have Ambit tokens, cant tradable to sells or buys. Buy if you wanna sell your AmbitToken. You can go to sell the tokens to community like between People to People. Always use a service escrow to make sure your transaction is safe and smothly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

As I can remember tokens are locked until after the first dividend payment.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
Activity: 81
I think ambit is one of the better miners out there. Heads and shoulders above scam rock mining.
So i will be waiting for the inevitable ambit price drop once it hits the exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin Mining with Ambit Mining. Post ICO update with CEO

Ambit Mining ICO is over. I catch up with Beka to find out how it went, the plans for the future, and when token holders will get returns on their investments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJfRcFrXGSA&feature=youtu.be

There is problem with voice it is very hard to understand clearly what CEO is explaining into this video. Next time you will care about voice quality anyway it is nice to reach out more potential investors through this kind of marketing. This is very promising project so many eyes on it how first dividends will give profit.
Activity: 201
Bitcoin Mining with Ambit Mining. Post ICO update with CEO

Ambit Mining ICO is over. I catch up with Beka to find out how it went, the plans for the future, and when token holders will get returns on their investments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJfRcFrXGSA&feature=youtu.be

Pages:
Jump to: