Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family - page 7. (Read 27018 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Construction of the first facility (weekly update #3) with BEKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llhidZoP1GE

Finally we hear few words from dev about dividends payout but it is not finalized yet. Good to see they are making speedy progress to build new building to expand their capacity of mining so that I hope soon they will announce final date for 1st dividends payout.

They should communicate delays clearly and promptly.
Also, kyc for dividends will be a burden for this project - without kyc there would have been much more people to buy it on exchange(s) in the future

I agree, but without KYC things can be hard in the future for them.
it seems like this is good news from the team, we look forward to the future development of this project, hopefully there will soon be a better development and we look forward to further news.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Finally we hear few words from dev about dividends payout but it is not finalized yet. Good to see they are making speedy progress to build new building to expand their capacity of mining so that I hope soon they will announce final date for 1st dividends payout.

Also, kyc for dividends will be a burden for this project - without kyc there would have been much more people to buy it on exchange(s) in the future

I agree, but without KYC things can be hard in the future for them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
BEKA, thank you for explaining, i hope you make your promises done, good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 201

AMBT looks like a scam, because they did not paid in time and did not explain it, if they listing on any exchanges people will sell it. i am very disappointed
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I also have same opinion I think tokens circulation should not stop. The more flow is the better it will perform with winder spread via distribution among in many hands. Fresh money will also be making way into market seeing the percentage of dividends. This is only mining project which people have good hopes to make money from.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Markets are looking very good and has started to be back on track exactly for what team Ambit was waiting to move to get the tokens on exchanges. I hope this surge in altcoins market will continue because listing depends on it. It could be better last month to go for exchange and by now possible correction could have been completed.

it seems like that, but maybe the team has other plans for all of that. the market moved in the early part of this bright September and the ambt team still corrected the market.
but I am sure when the ambt enters the market it will get more crowded
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Markets are looking very good and has started to be back on track exactly for what team Ambit was waiting to move to get the tokens on exchanges. I hope this surge in altcoins market will continue because listing depends on it. It could be better last month to go for exchange and by now possible correction could have been completed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Hope they will make a statement about the dividend and future process. People are tense about scams, better they act quickly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
somebody got his dividends payout ?  How much?

No I also have nothing into my account after completing the whole procedure. I am waiting for the update from the team how they will explain what happened to this first monthly dividends payout and what they will distribute to all users.
 somebody got his dividends payout ?  How much?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
where is dividend payout?   they promised dividends in august.    is ambt scam?
what you say, why do you say that the project is a scam. the project was extremely well managed and controlled by a reliable team. and regarding the payment of dividends please wait patiently because all it also requires processes.
I agree with you that the project is not a project scam, because this project is managed by a team that had a very good performance. so I believe that the team will do its best so that all participants are not disappointed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
what you say, why do you say that the project is a scam. the project was extremely well managed and controlled by a reliable team. and regarding the payment of dividends please wait patiently because all it also requires processes.

Do you have account on their website and pass the KYC process. This is not a scam project it is already operational and generating revenue through this business. You should have to read the instructions to become eligible for dividends payout and you have to stake your tokens on their website for this purpose.

I  have  account and my KYC Status: Approved

what  instructions?
 and you have to stake your tokens on their website for this purpose   How?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Do you have account on their website and pass the KYC process. This is not a scam project it is already operational and generating revenue through this business. You should have to read the instructions to become eligible for dividends payout and you have to stake your tokens on their website for this purpose.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Who know where can I sell my Ambit tokens today?
Have added AMBT to any exchange listing?

As I can remember tokens are locked until after the first dividend payment.

Yep. and if there are no change, the first payment dividend planned will be given on August 31

Ok.
How can get payment dividend?

Will get dividends each who have Ambit tokens?
It's will be good for us.

Partly correct ,
You need to make an account here : http://ambitmining.io/
and then register your eth address (one that hold ambit)
And do KYC.

Why is KYC needed for dividend payouts? Is it confirmed by Ambit representative...?

"kyc is mandatory if you want to receive dividends"
source : https://t.me/CCNChat/96202
since it still locked and you cannot trade it anywhere, there is only 2 type of ambit holder right now,
ICO participant and bounty participant.
All ICO participant already done their KYC right before they invest,
Only bounty participant that need to do this now.

What about those people who will buy this token from exchanges to get paid from this dividends model than it will become complicated for those and it will lost its charm. They should keep this simple like PundiX or TaaS where everyone who holding their into personal wallets or supported exchanges are eligible to get their shares. I don't like this structure which won't help this ecosystem.

As stated from the beginning of the project, anyone wanting to collect dividends will have to register and go through the KYC process.

this is bad idea - it'll reduce volume on exchange(s) and generally won't bring you too many fans in the future
Activity: 201
Who know where can I sell my Ambit tokens today?
Have added AMBT to any exchange listing?

As I can remember tokens are locked until after the first dividend payment.

Yep. and if there are no change, the first payment dividend planned will be given on August 31

Ok.
How can get payment dividend?

Will get dividends each who have Ambit tokens?
It's will be good for us.

Partly correct ,
You need to make an account here : http://ambitmining.io/
and then register your eth address (one that hold ambit)
And do KYC.

Why is KYC needed for dividend payouts? Is it confirmed by Ambit representative...?

"kyc is mandatory if you want to receive dividends"
source : https://t.me/CCNChat/96202
since it still locked and you cannot trade it anywhere, there is only 2 type of ambit holder right now,
ICO participant and bounty participant.
All ICO participant already done their KYC right before they invest,
Only bounty participant that need to do this now.

What about those people who will buy this token from exchanges to get paid from this dividends model than it will become complicated for those and it will lost its charm. They should keep this simple like PundiX or TaaS where everyone who holding their into personal wallets or supported exchanges are eligible to get their shares. I don't like this structure which won't help this ecosystem.

As stated from the beginning of the project, anyone wanting to collect dividends will have to register and go through the KYC process.
Pages:
Jump to: