Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family - page 5. (Read 27018 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Everything depends on the price of Ethereum this is what is coming out from the update. They could at least take the token to exchanges and let the people be busy with it while many other people could become familiar with the project. There is no guarantee that Ethereum will be back at $500 anytime soon it might be or not be in couple of months. Dividends part is understandable but what stops them to approach exchanges that I don't get at least.

I don't get it either - anyone knows the relation between giving the users possibility to move their AMBT tokens and the price of ETH?
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
Everything depends on the price of Ethereum this is what is coming out from the update. They could at least take the token to exchanges and let the people be busy with it while many other people could become familiar with the project. There is no guarantee that Ethereum will be back at $500 anytime soon it might be or not be in couple of months. Dividends part is understandable but what stops them to approach exchanges that I don't get at least.
If they are going to wait for 500 usd I think it may take some time to get in that price and I believe they have the wise decision because if they listed it now I think it will going to be dump.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Exchanges? anyone who knows when they will it going to list.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I don't understand.. Why tokens frozen? What happen if ETH price not rising higher $200?
When can possible to sell AMBT tokens and where? I can't find any info..

It remain frozen for long time as you can understand what kind of approach dev have. They are afriad of the current market situation and they want to keep this lock until ETH could get recover above $500.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
I don't understand.. Why tokens frozen? What happen if ETH price not rising higher $200?
When can possible to sell AMBT tokens and where? I can't find any info..
Activity: 476

In general, there are no dividends and apparently not yet foreseen. Today went to the cart watching what was there. The battle has already inflamed. Many on this Beck roll a barrel. Any talk about the need for an additional ICO to raise more money. In short muddy story. But on the other hand - the market is in such a deep ass that now it is not surprising that this is all. And besides, if they, for example, had the intention to throw, then no one would keep up the dialogue for so long and shoot these regular videos for investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
After reading update it looking we have to wait for few more months until ETH price get back to above $500 otherwise they will keep repeating this strategy after postpone. If they will pay dividends in ETH than it is not a big problem whether market is down or up.

Their message is vague, but I think what they mean is that they weren't able to launch the facility because they didn't want to spend too much of their ICO ETH holdings at declining prices. They probably made mistake not cashing out just enough money to complete the facility, so the mining could not start, and no dividends can be paid out. With ETH at $200 they're likely out of ICO funds now (since they continue to build the facility somehow), so paying dividens wouldn't be possible, and using ICO funds for this would be plain crazy anyway.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
After reading update it looking we have to wait for few more months until ETH price get back to above $500 otherwise they will keep repeating this strategy after postpone. If they will pay dividends in ETH than it is not a big problem whether market is down or up.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
updates from the ambit team!
distribution of dividends for AMBIT token holders is again postponed until next month, this is an explanation from the ambit team:

Hello, to clarify few things: our new facility is being opened in about 7 days, hence the dividends will be given in 1month and 7 days, cant be earlier, this is realistic. Market is down, we tried our best but things went not in our favour, therefore this is what we have, you can be mad, we are mad too. But this wont help, or you can support us, one month will not change much. Whole market has been down, we got hit 700$ ETH down to 500$ as the iCO was over then now down to 200$ as we tried to keep our eth for as long as possible.
What MinerOne or ICERock mining has done, is that they have paid dividends from the ICO money. Meaning that I can convert few ETH now, make around 40K USD and distribute your money back to you, that is not actually from mining or hosting services. Do you really want such a thing ? This to me is cheating…
We want to payout real dividends from mining and hosting services, this will be 1 months from now.
ICO’s have made promises and not done a single thing, others have delayed for months and years, this is what happened to US, you seeing the overall market and its obvious that doesnt look great and please take everything into consideration and give us little more time. We will post the new video of completed facility this week. At least we do something, a lot actually
Once we post the video of new facility complete then you calculate 1 month plus another 3-5 days and thats the date when dividends should go out
Activity: 591
WATANABE
whether it is true that the Division of dividends will be done right on the 15th of October, if indeed it is true its hopefully all can run smoothly.
about fix or not, can not be ascertained, it looks like for the October 15, this is the Division of the first dividend, hopefully there is no resignation again for this.
we just wait for the update from the Ambit team, but for the first dividend I didn't expect too much to get a big share, because the project hasn't been running long. and yesterday's dividend delay because many people get less than $ 1

With the long wait that all participants must feel, this project will be better for the future and has many benefits for all who have participated in this project.
Hopefully a long waiting would be paid off with satisfactory results. because I believe all the team will give their best for all those who have joined in the project.

This should happen because a long wait will produce something big and beneficial for the people who have participated in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
whether it is true that the Division of dividends will be done right on the 15th of October, if indeed it is true its hopefully all can run smoothly.
about fix or not, can not be ascertained, it looks like for the October 15, this is the Division of the first dividend, hopefully there is no resignation again for this.
we just wait for the update from the Ambit team, but for the first dividend I didn't expect too much to get a big share, because the project hasn't been running long. and yesterday's dividend delay because many people get less than $ 1

With the long wait that all participants must feel, this project will be better for the future and has many benefits for all who have participated in this project.
Hopefully a long waiting would be paid off with satisfactory results. because I believe all the team will give their best for all those who have joined in the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Any update about the progress of new mining facility?
it's almost 1 month with no update about the progress of the mining facility. You are supposed to give weekly updates according to the Youtube channel as it says "weekly update" in the titles of last 2 videos.  

There will be a video with news and an update forthcoming as soon as possible. The team appreciates your patience.

OK. Thank you for the information and looking forward to see the next video update.

Do you have any idea do invest in POS coins and them to your portfolio?
Activity: 591
WATANABE

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
it's almost 1 month with no update about the progress of the mining facility. You are supposed to give weekly updates according to the Youtube channel as it says "weekly update" in the titles of last 2 videos.  

There will be a video with news and an update forthcoming as soon as possible. The team appreciates your patience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I think that the dividends will not be significant, because mining today is not as attractive as it was about a year ago.
But we still have nothing left to do but wait and hope that after the release of the token on the exchange, it will at least keep its price to the ICO.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

That is worry situation for investors why they are making too long delay but this is not confirmed yet whether they will distribute the first dividends or not even they have operational business. But we need more transparency in this business.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I remember when project was raising money there was projection and ROI calculator showing good return even if market was remaining in bearish trend. Now what kind of measures are being taken using bearish word doesn't back the claim of team. I am sorry to say but this isn't what I though when I bought these tokens. At least unlock the tokens and let people decide what they want to do with their tokens using OTC for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: