Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family - page 8. (Read 27018 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Who know where can I sell my Ambit tokens today?
Have added AMBT to any exchange listing?

As I can remember tokens are locked until after the first dividend payment.

Yep. and if there are no change, the first payment dividend planned will be given on August 31

Ok.
How can get payment dividend?

Will get dividends each who have Ambit tokens?
It's will be good for us.

Partly correct ,
You need to make an account here : http://ambitmining.io/
and then register your eth address (one that hold ambit)
And do KYC.

Why is KYC needed for dividend payouts? Is it confirmed by Ambit representative...?

"kyc is mandatory if you want to receive dividends"
source : https://t.me/CCNChat/96202
since it still locked and you cannot trade it anywhere, there is only 2 type of ambit holder right now,
ICO participant and bounty participant.
All ICO participant already done their KYC right before they invest,
Only bounty participant that need to do this now.

What about those people who will buy this token from exchanges to get paid from this dividends model than it will become complicated for those and it will lost its charm. They should keep this simple like PundiX or TaaS where everyone who holding their into personal wallets or supported exchanges are eligible to get their shares. I don't like this structure which won't help this ecosystem.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This condition to receive dividends is strange and will discourage people to buy and hold. There are good examples where holding tokens in any wallet except exchanges qualifies you for dividends based on snapshot in other projects. I will suggest to make the procedure easier if you want people to buy and hold for dividends else traders will be in dominance.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

Yep. and if there are no change, the first payment dividend planned will be given on August 31

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.

Why is KYC needed for dividend payouts? Is it confirmed by Ambit representative...?

"kyc is mandatory if you want to receive dividends"
source : https://t.me/CCNChat/96202
since it still locked and you cannot trade it anywhere, there is only 2 type of ambit holder right now,
ICO participant and bounty participant.
All ICO participant already done their KYC right before they invest,
Only bounty participant that need to do this now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
IDEX affects the price MASSIVELY! serious. You have random people listing random price just to get rid of it. I have seen some messed up things on IDEX when a coin is first listed. After a while it recovers but to start with no no no. Ive seen coins list at 80% lower than the ICO price seriously. Wet dream for a buyer, nightmare for a company.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How much is the daily dividend per token with hosting only?
Also, the projection you did 6 months ago would be totally different now. How is your annual projection as today (with mining) 20-40% yearly?
Activity: 266
Hey i only invested a few hundred dollars its nothing to me. Their are investors who have invested alot and have been waiting and will carry on waiting. The thing is, the longer they wait the more annoyed they will get thus resulting in dumping their coins. Being straight up with complete transparency is always a winner best of luck to everyone
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
this is interesting
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
1st dividents will be paid out in 5 days. We need Beka to come here or do a video on the formala that the calculation is going to be based on.

That is much needed stuff to explain what formula will be implemented to calculate the 1st dividends payout while mining is very profitable business hopefully they will pay attractive before it head to trading on exchanges. I think this is big step towards a brighter future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

For what interval will the distribution of coins be made? For a day or will it take at least a week? And at the expense of access to the stock exchanges, they did not say anything?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

Ok.

Activity: 238
hosting is pretty much a fixed income not dependant on current market so much.
and as has been said by the team many times the hosting facility is full of miners.
ambit completed the deal for half the existing facitily at the end of July...
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
that (acquired 50%) facility is fully loaded.
let's say if for S9 monthly fee is 100$, doesn't matter how costumers pay, 100$ or 100$ worth crypto with payment day conversion rate.
Activity: 252
1st dividents will be paid out in 5 days. We need Beka to come here or do a video on the formala that the calculation is going to be based on.
Activity: 201
Do you have any experience with mining? If I have a ticket, will I have a share of the profits from operations for the production and placement of Ambit? Roll Eyes

Ambit mining is the only ICO with the existing mining infrastructure, experience and proven track record. All this is reflected on “Ambit Mining” youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoCurrencyNetwork

All token holders will receive bi-weekly dividends: 85% of the net profits from the mining operation and 85% of the net profits from hosting services. (In accordance with the rules as setting up in the Smart contract). Dividends will be calculated and paid on bi-weekly basis in cryptocurrency. The size of the dividend will be determined in a pro-rata share of the tokens held by token holders during a full cycle before the dividend declaration. (for example, if a user held 100 tokens in the beginning of the cycle, and sold 30 during the cycle, dividend will be allocated for the remaining 70 tokens which were held during the full duration of the dividend cycle)
A portion of the profits from the mining (30%) will be bootstrapped into further development and innovation of our equipment, in order to maintain profitability with the constantly increasing difficulties in mining. All the information regarding the upgrade of the equipment as well as other related development costs will be fully transparent and available to the token holders, to ensure the credibility and transparency of the project.
Activity: 98
Do you have any experience with mining? If I have a ticket, will I have a share of the profits from operations for the production and placement of Ambit? Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
This project is quite big considering the big names of the partners, this one is the project for those aspiring "miners' but without enough budget for the equipment needed. I could sense that this one will become one of the biggest projects this year.
Activity: 39
Why not email news to us regularly with updates - then we do not need to ask questions.  I only come to Telegram once a week - and that is too much.
I wish Ambit would email me with latest news then I need not come here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I understand. Regular email pushes of news, new videos, and what have you would be good too, of course.
I passed your question along to team yesterday, no response as yet.
Pages:
Jump to: