Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 2. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
ist scam !!! dont invest , look at Twitter !
every day the same post !!! since 3 months ...

from "Whitepaper"

2017 Q4

LISTING BTCA ON EXCHANGES

Early October, prepare full project to submit BTCA to Exchanges.

Target to list on other top Exchanges such as: Hitbtc

theres no Team and nothing !!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is this coin already dead ? no news no nothing..
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
ico price 10000 btca = 1 eth or 1 btca = 0.0001 eth ,, but the price is now very far! 1 btca = 0.00000649 eth ,, .What happened.?  Huh Cry

BITAIR IS CAMMER?

dev bitair has not posted since november 4th
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
ico price 10000 btca = 1 eth or 1 btca = 0.0001 eth ,, but the price is now very far! 1 btca = 0.00000649 eth ,, .What happened.?  Huh Cry
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
I'm not sure exactly, but in my opinion in early 2018

do you think they are negociating with IATA directly ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
I'm not sure exactly, but in my opinion in early 2018
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Activity: 686
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
This is a rather laborious process, it seems to me.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of airlines, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA
And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!   Smiley
Sounds great, let's hope for a successful implementation of this idea!
Activity: 378
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of airlines, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA
And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!   Smiley
How can they do it all?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Are there any restrictions on the sale of tokens?
Yes, as far as I know the sale of tokens will be unavailable for US residents and also for Hong Kong
I understand correctly that this is due to restrictions on the law? Right?
As far as I understand, yes. Many ICO have problems with these markets.
But no one will be able to track your bought tokens, so these restrictions will be imposed by somebody restraining  Wink
Yes, as far as I know the sale of tokens will be unavailable for US residents and also for Hong Kong
I understand correctly that this is due to restrictions on the law? Right?
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: