Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 6. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
nice ICO )
I bought on HitBtc 17 k for 0.1 eth  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
Activity: 476
Great project, I've been following it for a long time! A very strong team with an innovative idea! Well done!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Merit: 250
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I don't understand, does this coin will be on binance? I bought some k
Activity: 490
I will be happy if the creators take into account all the development ideas from the participants and let the best of them into the matter.
It is a very comfortable platform, I read again and again and every time I'm convinced of it! To the creators of fruitful works and ideas of development!
Activity: 154
after reading a third-party source, I learned that Ethereum ranks third in the top of the most popular crypto currency. So I confidently declare that my participation in this project is conscious and desirable!
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
you may not know how many people are involved in tourism, and for them this is the most profitable platform, so I'm sure that everything will start from them and end with those who even travel irregularly
I would also add that the possibility of using and developing crypto-exchange platforms in a few years, or maybe earlier, will be more common than regular online services
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 308
Activity: 714
this is because to save participants time, because through the crypto-currency platform, transactions are faster
we can add that the area of crypto currency is developing so much that it is more profitable to use a monetary platform that will bring more bonuses than to use online services)))
Activity: 154
and now I'm thinking about whether the application is available for the phone? About this in the description of the project does not say anything.
This is already asked by the commentator above, he was told that maybe the creators are working on it, but this is a good idea for the participants' convenience
Merit: 252
and now I'm thinking about whether the application is available for the phone? About this in the description of the project does not say anything.
Pages:
Jump to: