Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 8. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Well, since the idea is based on travel, I think that in the future there is a goal to enter the world market!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Tell me please, what is the benefit of the project? How can it help consumers? What problems and difficulties does he solve?
Did you even go to the company's website? Read the description? In my opinion all is very clearly written, all points are opened! In general, this is a project that will solve the problem of payment difficulties for the travel and tourism industry!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone! You can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Tell me please, what is the benefit of the project? How can it help consumers? What problems and difficulties does he solve?
Activity: 490
This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?

WHERE IS DEV?? LIVE OR DIED?? NO RESPONSE ON TWITTER ALSO
Activity: 742
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Tell me please, will the application be presented as a mobile application?
I'm sure of this, now mobile devices occupy a significant part of our life, and use is much more convenient and faster!
Do you think that mobile phones will be convenient in using this kind of application?
Of course, although a number of mobile devices also include tablets! I think that now an ordinary tablet can completely replace your computer in an average application!
I fully agree with you, the more this company will be able to make a very convenient application, so that the user feels comfortable using!
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I'm sure of this, now mobile devices occupy a significant part of our life, and use is much more convenient and faster!
Do you think that mobile phones will be convenient in using this kind of application?
Of course, although a number of mobile devices also include tablets! I think that now an ordinary tablet can completely replace your computer in an average application!
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Well, since the idea is based on travel, I think that in the future there is a goal to enter the world market!
That would be great, but there will certainly be difficulties with competition!

I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
Well, let's hope for it, because the application would be very convenient to use in every point of the globe!
Activity: 602

I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
Activity: 420
So it will be implemented through a mobile application? Or in which way?
Well, it's obvious that it is so.
Because the mobile phone has now become an indispensable device. He is constantly in the hands and solves various tasks.
I do not see another way to implement such a servis.
In principle, it sounds logical, yes.
I'm wondering if there is any information about an early release of a software product or beta testing
I have not heard anything about this, there may be information about this later after the start of the pre-sale
Because the mobile phone has now become an indispensable device. He is constantly in the hands and solves various tasks.
In principle, it sounds logical, yes.
I'm wondering if there is any information about an early release of a software product or beta testing
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: