Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 9. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Activity: 490
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
Sure, we can see this only in future
Thank you alot for help. Its important
No problem, bro) Ask more if you need
Activity: 336
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Thank you alot for help. Its important
Activity: 588
I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?

What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Team dev no working, no update information.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I do not think that it is difficult to draw conclusions about the work of the project
you think that you can invest and absolutely worry free?
I am sure that the investment in this project can only bring a positive result
I draw conclusions about what the result will be not only developers,but also for reviews of other investors
I think that you need to take into account absolutely all the details when investing
I do not think that it is difficult to draw conclusions about the work of the project
I draw conclusions about what the result will be not only developers,but also for reviews of other investors
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: