Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 5. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there anything known about Bounty company? She exists?
I can not say anything to you about this, you'd better address this issue to the organizers or developers! Judging by the fact that the sale of tokens is coming to an end, I do not think you have time to participate in Bounty!
Activity: 742
Is there anything known about Bounty company? She exists?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
It's positioned as a platform for tourism, right?
And what prevents me from paying for flights or transportation with other means?
Well, just this platform was originally created for this purpose, it is most closely integrated into the sphere of tourist flights.
Nobody interferes with using any other means, just in this case you will get much more bonuses and benefits.
As far as I know, they have entered into a partnership with IATA
It is very cool!
Hmm...
Well, what are the benefits of this agreement?
This will provide new opportunities in terms of service and cost of services. Since the agreement is straightforward with aviompanies.
Most likely users of this service will have special privileges or opportunities, which ordinary passengers will be deprived of.

It sounds good, I hope it will be so  Smiley
Activity: 476
And what prevents me from paying for flights or transportation with other means?
Well, just this platform was originally created for this purpose, it is most closely integrated into the sphere of tourist flights.
Nobody interferes with using any other means, just in this case you will get much more bonuses and benefits.
It is very cool!
Hmm...
This will provide new opportunities in terms of service and cost of services. Since the agreement is straightforward with aviompanies.
Most likely users of this service will have special privileges or opportunities, which ordinary passengers will be deprived of.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
And what special advantages will this platform give me?
It is very cool!
Hmm...
It is very cool!
Activity: 574
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I thik this technology is very helpful and facilitate the public to book airplane tickets, even for the fast and safe payment of travel and tourism services.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Bitair (BTCA) list new exchange Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTCA

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/954385457294520320

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
congratulations to the token holders, since yobit has added this token to its exchange. it will probably pump there Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
Activity: 490
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
If I'm not mistaken, yes. All the detailed information you can find on their official website! https://bitair.io/
Activity: 714
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Pages:
Jump to: