Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 19. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So it will be implemented through a mobile application? Or in which way?
Well, it's obvious that it is so.
Because the mobile phone has now become an indispensable device. He is constantly in the hands and solves various tasks.
I do not see another way to implement such a servis.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
So it will be implemented through a mobile application? Or in which way?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Is there any information about the future listing on the exchanges?
there was information that first they would be listed on the bitrex exchange, then it is not known.
Rather, all popular exchanges will trade this token.
It is very good!
What are the terms you can talk about?
What exactly do you mean?
When the project will be in the final stage, When will the platform release?
When can you expect to enter the stock exchanges?
I can not exactly answer this question.
But in my opinion we are talking about the 2nd quarter of 2018
Activity: 574
there was information that first they would be listed on the bitrex exchange, then it is not known.
It is very good!
When the project will be in the final stage, When will the platform release?
When can you expect to enter the stock exchanges?
It is very good!
It is very good!
Activity: 644
Tell me please, will the application be presented as a mobile application?
I'm sure of this, now mobile devices occupy a significant part of our life, and use is much more convenient and faster!
Do you think that mobile phones will be convenient in using this kind of application?
Activity: 462
Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I'm sure of this, now mobile devices occupy a significant part of our life, and use is much more convenient and faster!
Activity: 308
Is there anything known about Bounty company? She exists?
I can not say anything to you about this, you'd better address this issue to the organizers or developers! Judging by the fact that the sale of tokens is coming to an end, I do not think you have time to participate in Bounty!
And where can I contact them?
I think the answer to the telegrams is the quickest, but you can wait until they answer you here!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 490
I can not say anything to you about this, you'd better address this issue to the organizers or developers! Judging by the fact that the sale of tokens is coming to an end, I do not think you have time to participate in Bounty!
And where can I contact them?
Activity: 308
Activity: 490
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Nothing much on the aviation industry about their roadmap... There must have been article around on cryptocurrency sites if they manage to enter into partnership with IATA!

And the last twitter update was saying they will only report update on Twitter, telegram & email from now onwards..

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
today i just bought some BTCA . its on Hitbtc . i think this is best time to buy . what do you guys think of this ? have i taken nice decision or not ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It's positioned as a platform for tourism, right?
And what prevents me from paying for flights or transportation with other means?
Well, just this platform was originally created for this purpose, it is most closely integrated into the sphere of tourist flights.
Nobody interferes with using any other means, just in this case you will get much more bonuses and benefits.
As far as I know, they have entered into a partnership with IATA
It is very cool!
Hmm...
Well, what are the benefits of this agreement?
This will provide new opportunities in terms of service and cost of services. Since the agreement is straightforward with aviompanies.
Most likely users of this service will have special privileges or opportunities, which ordinary passengers will be deprived of.
It sounds good, I hope it will be so Smiley
It's positioned as a platform for tourism, right?
And what prevents me from paying for flights or transportation with other means?
Well, just this platform was originally created for this purpose, it is most closely integrated into the sphere of tourist flights.
Nobody interferes with using any other means, just in this case you will get much more bonuses and benefits.
As far as I know, they have entered into a partnership with IATA
It is very cool!
Hmm...
Well, what are the benefits of this agreement?
This will provide new opportunities in terms of service and cost of services. Since the agreement is straightforward with aviompanies.
Most likely users of this service will have special privileges or opportunities, which ordinary passengers will be deprived of.
Pages:
Jump to: