Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 11. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I most likely will use this platform for its intended purpose - in tourism. I often go on business trips, so it suits me. Moreover, judging by the properties of Bitair, it is more secure in terms of money, plus transactions are faster, which is very convenient for busy people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
there are so many discounts and reduced interest rates that I even somehow do not know how to distribute them and on what to orient.
you will not be able to participate in all bets at all, because we are not at the beginning of the project, but in the middle, so look at the numbers or count by the days which bonuses are right for you.
there are so many discounts and reduced interest rates that I even somehow do not know how to distribute them and on what to orient.
Activity: 154
I did not understand. Why should I use some crypto-exchange platform to pay for tickets when I can just order tickets online or buy them at the ticket office online?
you do not force anyone to use the services of such platforms. You can buy tickets as you like. Just development requires the involvement of the people.
I did not understand. Why should I use some crypto-exchange platform to pay for tickets when I can just order tickets online or buy them at the ticket office online?
Well, how ... the region of the crypto currency is developing and developing ... it's more convenient, besides it's safer, because nobody can track your transactions.
Activity: 616
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I cannot find the circulating supply of this coin. Can only see 1B total supply at coinmarketcap
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
has any airline adopt this platform?
Merit: 251
On what technology is this project built?
Bitair was built on Blockchain Ethereum technology.
And on what clients can spend their tokens, which they earned?
customers spend tokens to pay for services related to travel and tourism, such as booking an air ticket, booking and access to other related services.
In general, when Bitair was accepted for purchase
Bitair was accepted to purchase air tickets through Asia Pacific Travel from January 2017 with millions of transactions a day.
Is the project intended as a temporary profit or a full-time job?
Activity: 686
customers spend tokens to pay for services related to travel and tourism, such as booking an air ticket, booking and access to other related services.
Bitair was accepted to purchase air tickets through Asia Pacific Travel from January 2017 with millions of transactions a day.
Activity: 238
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
Merit: 10
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: